Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Tobias Reichel, Germany
Status: Match Finished 5 – 0
5 – 0
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln. 1899 Hoffenheim will host FC Koln at the PreZero Arena for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln : Live Score And Statistics
1899 Hoffenheim Vs FC Koln. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 8
18:30 , Friday October 15 2021
1899 Hoffenheim 5
- I. Bebou ( 31′ )
- I. Bebou ( 49′ )
- C. Baumgartner ( 51′ )
- D. Geiger ( 74′ )
- S. Posch ( 87′ )
FC Koln 0
Match ends, 1899 Hoffenheim 5, FC Koln 0
Second Half ends, with score 1899 Hoffenheim 5, FC Koln 0
S. Posch had a Normal Goal 1899 Hoffenheim
Substitution 5 – R. Skov substitutes for D. Raum (1899 Hoffenheim)
Substitution 4 – J. Bruun Larsen substitutes for D. Geiger (1899 Hoffenheim)
R. Czichos Gets Yellow Card FC Koln
Substitution 5 – T. Lemperle substitutes for J. Thielmann (FC Koln)
Substitution 4 – N. Katterbach substitutes for K. Ehizibue (FC Koln)
D. Geiger had a Normal Goal 1899 Hoffenheim
Substitution 3 – G. Rutter substitutes for I. Bebou (1899 Hoffenheim)
Substitution 2 – S. Rudy substitutes for C. Baumgartner (1899 Hoffenheim)
Substitution 3 – L. Schaub substitutes for F. Kainz (FC Koln)
Substitution 2 – L. Kilian substitutes for J. Mere (FC Koln)
Substitution 1 – O. Duda substitutes for S. Andersson (FC Koln)
C. Baumgartner had a Normal Goal 1899 Hoffenheim
I. Bebou had a Normal Goal 1899 Hoffenheim
Substitution 1 – C. Richards substitutes for P. Kaderabek (1899 Hoffenheim)
P. Kaderabek Gets Yellow Card 1899 Hoffenheim
I. Bebou had a Normal Goal 1899 Hoffenheim
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln : Livescore
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln Prediction : Match Facts
- 1899 Hoffenheim have played 7 matches are at position 11 with 8 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against 1899 Hoffenheim.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- FC Koln have played 7 matches are at position 6 with 12 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against FC Koln.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|1899 Hoffenheim||FC Koln|
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln : Head To Head
|Sunday January 24 2021|
|Saturday September 19 2020|
|Wednesday May 27 2020|
|Friday November 8 2019|
|Saturday March 31 2018|
|Sunday November 5 2017|
|Friday April 21 2017|
|Saturday December 3 2016|
|Wednesday October 26 2016|
|Sunday April 3 2016|
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||FSV Mainz 05||7||3||1||3||7||5||2||10||LLDWW|
|18||SpVgg Greuther Furth||7||0||1||6||5||19||-14||1||LLLLL|
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln : Players News and Squads
Oliver Baumann (G-1)
Stefan Posch (D-38)
Florian Grillitsch (D-11)
Kevin Akpoguma (D-25)
Pavel Kadeřábek (M-3)
Diadie Samassekou (M-18)
Dennis Geiger (M-8)
David Raum (M-17)
Christoph Baumgartner (F-14)
Ihlas Bebou (F-9)
Andrej Kramarić (F-27)
Luca Philipp (G-37)
Kevin Vogt (D-22)
Chris Richards (D-28)
Sebastian Rudy (M-16)
Angelo Stiller (M-13)
Robert Skov (F-29)
Jacob Bruun Larsen (F-7)
Munas Dabbur (F-10)
Georginio Rutter (F-33)
Timo Horn (G-1)
Benno Schmitz (D-2)
Jorge Mere (D-22)
Rafael Czichos (D-5)
Kingsley Ehizibue (D-19)
Salih Özcan (M-6)
Jan Thielmann (M-29)
Mark Uth (M-13)
Florian Kainz (M-11)
Anthony Modeste (F-27)
Sebastian Andersson (F-9)
Marvin Schwäbe (G-20)
Timo Hübers (D-4)
Luca Kilian (D-15)
Noah Katterbach (D-3)
Ondrej Duda (M-18)
Louis Schaub (M-21)
Kingsley Schindler (M-17)
Tomáš Ostrák (M-31)
Tim Lemperle (M-25)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.15||3.70||3.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.60||3.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.85||3.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.15||3.80||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.75||3.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.23||3.76||3.22||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.08||4.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.20||3.60||3.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.14||3.90||3.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.20||4.10||3.08||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.19||3.50||3.05||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.15||3.70||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.25||3.78||3.24||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.15||3.70||3.00||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.15||3.75||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.80||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.10||4.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.16||3.90||3.03||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.08||4.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.17||3.50||2.98||Bet Here|
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln : Predictions
Why 1899 Hoffenheim Will Win
- 1899 Hoffenheim has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- 1899 Hoffenheim has scored 5 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Koln Will Win
- FC Koln has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- FC Koln has scored 9 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||1899 Hoffenheim||Draw||FC Koln|
|Advice||Double chance : 1899 Hoffenheim or draw||Double chance : 1899 Hoffenheim or draw||Double chance : 1899 Hoffenheim or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||46%||46%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.