Competition: Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Aydin Uslu, Denmark
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Aalborg vs FC Nordsjaelland. Aalborg will host FC Nordsjaelland at the Aalborg Portland Park for the Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Aalborg vs FC Nordsjaelland : Live Score And Statistics
Aalborg Vs FC Nordsjaelland. Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 7
17:00 , Friday August 27 2021
- R. Thelander ( 13′ )
- I. Fossum ( 49′ )
FC Nordsjaelland 1
- M. Diomande ( 1′ )
Match ends, Aalborg 2, FC Nordsjaelland 1
Second Half ends, with score Aalborg 2, FC Nordsjaelland 1
J. Ahlmann Gets Yellow Card Aalborg
Substitution 5 – M. Hannesbo substitutes for L. Prip (Aalborg)
Substitution 5 – J. Christensen substitutes for A. Schjelderup (FC Nordsjaelland)
Substitution 4 – M. Woledzi substitutes for L. Coulibaly (FC Nordsjaelland)
Substitution 3 – L. Walta substitutes for M. Diomande (FC Nordsjaelland)
Substitution 4 – M. Christensen substitutes for M. Hojholt (Aalborg)
Substitution 3 – A. Hagelskjaer substitutes for M. Ross (Aalborg)
Substitution 2 – S. Adingra substitutes for A. Francis (FC Nordsjaelland)
Substitution 1 – I. Mesik substitutes for M. Frese (FC Nordsjaelland)
Substitution 2 – F. Borsting substitutes for K. Pallesen (Aalborg)
Substitution 1 – T. Prica substitutes for M. Makaric (Aalborg)
M. Hojholt Gets Yellow Card Aalborg
L. Coulibaly Gets Yellow Card FC Nordsjaelland
I. Fossum had a Normal Goal Aalborg
R. Thelander had a Normal Goal Aalborg
M. Diomande had a Normal Goal FC Nordsjaelland
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Aalborg vs FC Nordsjaelland : Livescore
Aalborg vs FC Nordsjaelland Prediction : Match Facts
- Aalborg have played 6 matches are at position 5 with 9 points in the 2021 Superligaen.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Aalborg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- FC Nordsjaelland have played 6 matches are at position 4 with 13 points in the 2021 Superligaen.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against FC Nordsjaelland.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Aalborg vs FC Nordsjaelland : Head To Head
|Sunday February 28 2021|
|Sunday November 22 2020|
|Sunday July 12 2020|
|Saturday June 20 2020|
|Friday December 13 2019|
|Sunday September 22 2019|
|Sunday November 4 2018|
|Sunday August 12 2018|
|Friday May 18 2018|
|Friday April 6 2018|
Aalborg vs FC Nordsjaelland : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Aalborg vs FC Nordsjaelland : Players News and Squads
Jacob Rinne (G-1)
Mathias Ross (D-4)
Rasmus Thelander (D-26)
Daniel Granli (D-5)
Kristoffer Pallesen (M-2)
Malthe Højholt (M-14)
Pedro Ferreira (M-6)
Jakob Ahlmann (M-3)
Iver Fossum (F-8)
Louka Prip (F-18)
Milan Makarić (F-9)
Andreas Hansen (G-22)
Anders Hagelskjaer (D-15)
Frederik Børsting (M-25)
Magnus Christensen (M-16)
Marcus Hannesbo (M-35)
Kasper Kusk (M-17)
Tim Prica (F-11)
Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler (G-1)
Mads Thychosen (D-2)
Kian Hansen (D-4)
Adamo Nagalo (D-39)
Oliver Marc Rose-Villadsen (M-23)
Abu Francis (M-14)
Magnus Kofod Andersen (M-8)
Martin Frese (M-5)
Mohammed Diomande (F-10)
Lasso Coulibaly (F-28)
Andreas Schjelderup (F-32)
Ivan Mesík (D-25)
Maxwell Woledzi (D-3)
Simon Adingra (F-17)
Jacob Christensen (M-6)
Daniel Svensson (D-27)
Leo Walta (M-33)
Andreas Bredahl Pedersen (F-31)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Aalborg vs FC Nordsjaelland : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.12||3.50||3.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.35||3.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.00||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.20||3.18||3.56||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.12||3.60||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.12||3.70||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.14||3.55||3.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.16||3.62||3.46||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.19||3.35||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.22||3.17||3.52||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.40||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.15||3.53||3.32||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.10||3.60||3.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.17||3.50||3.30||Bet Here|
Aalborg vs FC Nordsjaelland : Predictions
Why Aalborg Will Win
- Aalborg has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Aalborg has scored 2 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Nordsjaelland Will Win
- FC Nordsjaelland has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Nordsjaelland has scored 7 out of their total 10 goals at away with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or FC Nordsjaelland and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or FC Nordsjaelland and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or FC Nordsjaelland and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.