Competition: Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Morten Krogh, Denmark
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Aarhus vs Odense. Aarhus will host Odense at the Ceres Park & Arena for the Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Aarhus vs Odense : Live Score And Statistics
Aarhus Vs Odense. Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 7
16:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
- E. Kahl ( 3′ )
- E. Kahl ( 16′ )
- A. Andersen ( 1′ )
- M. Opondo ( 90′ )
Match ends, Aarhus 2, Odense 2
Second Half ends, with score Aarhus 2, Odense 2
A. Okosun Gets Yellow Card Odense
M. Opondo had a Normal Goal Odense
Substitution 4 – A. Munksgaard substitutes for J. O. Lund (Aarhus)
Substitution 3 – S. Tengstedt substitutes for A. Gronbaek (Aarhus)
A. Gronbaek Gets Yellow Card Aarhus
Substitution 5 – M. Opondo substitutes for E. Sabbi (Odense)
Substitution 4 – M. Fenger substitutes for B. Kadrii (Odense)
Substitution 3 – A. Okosun substitutes for A. Thrandarson (Odense)
J. O. Lund Gets Yellow Card Aarhus
Substitution 2 – P. Olsen substitutes for F. Brandhof (Aarhus)
Substitution 1 – D. Kurminowski substitutes for J. D. Thorsteinsson (Aarhus)
Substitution 2 – M. Lieder substitutes for I. Jebali (Odense)
Substitution 1 – R. D. Ostrom substitutes for A. Andersen (Odense)
I. Jebali Gets Yellow Card Odense
M. Frokjaer Gets Yellow Card Odense
N. Poulsen Gets Yellow Card Aarhus
F. Brandhof Gets Yellow Card Aarhus
E. Sabbi Gets Yellow Card Odense
E. Kahl had a Normal Goal Aarhus
A. Thrandarson Gets Yellow Card Odense
J. D. Thorsteinsson Gets Yellow Card Aarhus
E. Kahl had a Normal Goal Aarhus
A. Andersen had a Normal Goal Odense
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Aarhus vs Odense : Livescore
Aarhus vs Odense Prediction : Match Facts
- Aarhus have played 6 matches are at position 11 with 2 points in the 2021 Superligaen.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Aarhus.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Odense have played 6 matches are at position 8 with 6 points in the 2021 Superligaen.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Odense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Aarhus vs Odense : Head To Head
|Sunday February 14 2021|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Wednesday July 29 2020|
|Monday June 1 2020|
|Thursday October 31 2019|
|Friday September 20 2019|
|Monday March 11 2019|
|Saturday October 6 2018|
|Sunday May 13 2018|
|Sunday May 6 2018|
Aarhus vs Odense : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Aarhus vs Odense : Players News and Squads
Jesper Hansen (G-1)
Frederik Tingager (D-5)
Yann Bisseck (D-4)
Sebastian Lund Hausner (D-37)
Oliver Lund (M-15)
Albert Grønbæk (M-27)
Nicolai Poulsen (M-6)
Frederik Brandhof (M-29)
Eric Kahl (M-19)
Patrick Mortensen (F-9)
Jón Dagur Þórsteinsson (F-17)
Daniel Gadegaard Andersen (G-36)
Jesper Juelsgaard (D-18)
Alexander Munksgaard (D-13)
Gift Links (M-11)
Patrick Olsen (M-10)
Dawid Kurminowski (F-21)
Søren Tengstedt (F-14)
Hans Christian Bernat (G-13)
Alexander Juel Andersen (D-3)
Kasper Larsen (D-5)
Jeppe Tverskov (D-6)
Jørgen Skjelvik (D-16)
Aron Elis Thrándarson (M-19)
Troels Kløve (M-23)
Emmanuel Sabbi (M-11)
Issam Jebali (M-7)
Mads Frøkjær-Jensen (M-29)
Bashkim Kadrii (F-8)
Sayouba Mandé (G-30)
Robin Öström (D-24)
Tarik Ibrahimagić (M-21)
Ayo Simon Okosun (M-20)
Moses Opondo (M-25)
Max Fenger (F-15)
Mart Lieder (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Aarhus vs Odense : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.20||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.30||2.87||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.45||3.44||2.85||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.48||3.15||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.20||2.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.46||3.30||2.93||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.47||3.26||3.10||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.42||3.20||2.81||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.47||3.44||2.84||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.44||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.41||3.20||2.84||Bet Here|
Aarhus vs Odense : Predictions
Why Aarhus Will Win
- Aarhus has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Aarhus has scored 3 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Odense Will Win
- Odense has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Odense has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Odense||Double chance : draw or Odense||Double chance : draw or Odense|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.