Competition: Scotland Premiership 1st Phase – Round 10
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: G. Aitken
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Aberdeen vs Hibernian. Aberdeen will host Hibernian at the Pittodrie Stadium for the Scotland Premiership 1st Phase – Round 10 match fixture.
Aberdeen vs Hibernian : Live Score And Statistics
Aberdeen Vs Hibernian. Scotland Premiership 1st Phase – Round 10
14:00 , Saturday October 23 2021
- C. Ramirez ( 27′ )
Match ends, Aberdeen 1, Hibernian 0
Second Half ends, with score Aberdeen 1, Hibernian 0
D. McGregor Gets Red Card Hibernian
D. McGregor Gets Yellow Card Hibernian
J. Newell Gets Yellow Card Hibernian
J. Hayes Gets Yellow Card Aberdeen
Substitution 3 – D. Wright substitutes for J. Doyle-Hayes (Hibernian)
M. Boyle Gets Yellow Card Hibernian
Substitution 3 – N. McGinn substitutes for M. Watkins (Aberdeen)
S. Brown Gets Yellow Card Aberdeen
Substitution 2 – S. Allan substitutes for J. Gullan (Hibernian)
R. McCrorie Gets Yellow Card Aberdeen
Substitution 1 – J. Murphy substitutes for C. Cadden (Hibernian)
M. Longstaff Gets Yellow Card Aberdeen
Substitution 2 – M. Longstaff substitutes for D. Gallagher (Aberdeen)
D. McGregor Gets Yellow Card Hibernian
Substitution 1 – J. Hayes substitutes for C. Ramsay (Aberdeen)
C. Ramirez had a Normal Goal Aberdeen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Aberdeen vs Hibernian : Livescore
Aberdeen vs Hibernian Prediction : Match Facts
- Aberdeen have played 9 matches are at position 9 with 8 points in the 2021 Premiership.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Aberdeen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Hibernian have played 9 matches are at position 5 with 15 points in the 2021 Premiership.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Hibernian.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Aberdeen vs Hibernian : Head To Head
|Wednesday May 12 2021|
|Saturday February 6 2021|
|Friday November 6 2020|
|Sunday August 30 2020|
|Saturday March 7 2020|
|Saturday December 7 2019|
|Saturday October 5 2019|
|Sunday May 19 2019|
|Saturday February 2 2019|
|Friday November 9 2018|
Aberdeen vs Hibernian : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Heart OF Midlothian||9||5||4||0||15||6||9||19||DWWDD|
Aberdeen vs Hibernian : Players News and Squads
Joe Lewis (G-1)
Calvin Ramsay (D-22)
David Bates (D-27)
Declan Gallagher (D-5)
Ross McCrorie (D-2)
Scott Brown (M-8)
Funso Ojo (M-16)
Lewis Ferguson (M-19)
Ryan Hedges (M-11)
Christian Ramirez (F-9)
Marley Watkins (F-7)
Gary Woods (G-25)
Dylan McGeouch (M-15)
Niall McGinn (M-10)
Matthew Longstaff (M-44)
Jonny Hayes (M-17)
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (F-14)
Austin Samuels (F-23)
Matt Macey (G-1)
Paul McGinn (D-6)
Darren McGregor (D-24)
Paul Hanlon (D-4)
Christopher Cadden (M-27)
Joe Newell (M-11)
Jake Doyle Hayes (M-22)
Lewis Stevenson (M-16)
Kevin Nisbet (F-15)
Martin Boyle (F-10)
Jamie Gullan (F-19)
Maciej Dabrowski (G-21)
Josh Doig (D-3)
Nathan Wood-Gordon (D-12)
Alexander Gogić (M-13)
Drey Wright (M-8)
Scott Allan (M-23)
Jamie Murphy (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Aberdeen vs Hibernian : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.05||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.96||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.05||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.44||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.61||3.07||3.08||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.36||3.05||2.89||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.52||3.20||2.95||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.45||3.05||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||2.75||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.47||3.03||2.99||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.48||3.00||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.42||3.05||2.96||Bet Here|
Aberdeen vs Hibernian : Predictions
Why Aberdeen Will Win
- Aberdeen has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Aberdeen has scored 4 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Hibernian Will Win
- Hibernian has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Hibernian has scored 8 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Hibernian||Double chance : draw or Hibernian||Double chance : draw or Hibernian|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||41%||41%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.