Competition: Saudi-Arabia Pro League Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 16:05
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Abha vs Al-Ettifaq. Abha will host Al-Ettifaq at the Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Sports City Stadium for the Saudi-Arabia Pro League Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Abha vs Al-Ettifaq : Live Score And Statistics
Abha Vs Al-Ettifaq. Saudi-Arabia Pro League Regular Season – Round 3
16:05 , Thursday August 26 2021
- M. te Vrede ( 90′ )
- R. Quaison ( 9′ )
Second Half ends, with score Abha 1, Al-Ettifaq 1
M. te Vrede had a Normal Goal Abha
Substitution 3 – S. Al Khairy substitutes for W. Azarou (Al-Ettifaq)
Substitution 3 – M. A. Afaneh substitutes for K. Barnawi (Abha)
Substitution 2 – H. Alqayd substitutes for J. Al Zuwed (Abha)
Substitution 1 – O. Al Ruwaili substitutes for V. Mboungou (Abha)
A. Al Salem Gets Yellow Card Al-Ettifaq
Substitution 2 – A. Al Salem substitutes for F. Kiss (Al-Ettifaq)
Substitution 1 – I. Mahnashi substitutes for H. Al Ghamdi (Al-Ettifaq)
F. Kiss Gets Yellow Card Al-Ettifaq
R. Quaison had a Normal Goal Al-Ettifaq
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Abha vs Al-Ettifaq : Livescore
Abha vs Al-Ettifaq Prediction : Match Facts
- Abha have played 2 matches are at position 8 with 3 points in the 2021 Pro League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Abha.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Al-Ettifaq have played 2 matches are at position 2 with 4 points in the 2021 Pro League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 3 result against Al Shabab.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Abha vs Al-Ettifaq : Head To Head
|Thursday February 11 2021|
|Saturday October 31 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Thursday September 26 2019|
Abha vs Al-Ettifaq : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Al-Hilal Saudi FC||2||2||0||0||3||1||2||6||WW|
Abha vs Al-Ettifaq : Players News and Squads
Abdelali Mhamdi (G-12)
Karam Barnawi (D-6)
Dani Suarez (D-5)
Amine Attouchi (D-19)
Sari Amro (D-31)
Vieljeux Prestige Mboungou (M-99)
Uroš Matić (M-8)
Jehad Al-Zouied (M-11)
Saad Bguir (M-10)
Saleh Al-Amri (M-7)
Mitchell Te Vrede (F-9)
Mansour Jawhar (G-33)
Mohanad Alqaydhi (M-98)
Mohammed Al-Konaideri (D-13)
Muath Afaneh (M-70)
Hassan Al Qaid (M-45)
Musab Muharraq (M-16)
Tariq Al Shahrani (M-80)
Omar Al-Ruwaili (F-90)
Nawaf Alsadi (F-18)
CoachKhaled Al Atawi
Raïs M’Bolhi (G-23)
Saeed Al Muwallad (D-2)
Saeed Al-Rabiei (D-25)
Abdullah Khateeb (D-18)
Alhwsawi Sanousi Mohammed (D-12)
Hamed Alghamdi (M-8)
Filip Kiss (M-14)
Ali Hazazi (F-11)
Walid Azarou (F-21)
Robin Quaison (F-99)
Abdullah Al-Bahri (G-22)
Saad Al-Mousa (D-26)
Ibrahim Mahnashi (M-6)
Saad Al Khayri (M-50)
Fahad Al-Dossari (M-29)
Saad Alselouli (D-24)
Hazzaa Al-Hazzaa (F-9)
Abdullah Al-Salem (F-17)
Hassan Al Salis (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Abha vs Al-Ettifaq : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Abha vs Al-Ettifaq : Predictions
Why Abha Will Win
- Abha has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Abha has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Al-Ettifaq Will Win
- Al-Ettifaq has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Al-Ettifaq has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Al-Ettifaq and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Al-Ettifaq and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Al-Ettifaq and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice â This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner â This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % â This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals â The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form â Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important â Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method â Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins â This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H â This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.