Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: S. Oldham
Status: First Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Accrington ST vs Doncaster. Accrington ST will host Doncaster at the Wham Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Accrington ST vs Doncaster : Live Score And Statistics
Accrington ST Vs Doncaster. England League One Regular Season – Round 3
18:45 , Tuesday August 17 2021
Accrington ST 1
- P. Dahlberg ( 3′ )
H. Pell Gets Yellow Card Accrington ST
P. Dahlberg had a Own Goal Accrington ST
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Accrington ST vs Doncaster : Livescore
Accrington ST vs Doncaster Prediction : Match Facts
- Accrington ST have played 2 matches are at position 11 with 3 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Doncaster.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Doncaster have played 2 matches are at position 23 with 0 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Accrington ST.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Accrington ST vs Doncaster : Head To Head
|Tuesday April 20 2021|
|Wednesday February 17 2021|
|Saturday March 21 2020|
|Saturday December 21 2019|
|Tuesday April 23 2019|
|Tuesday October 2 2018|
|Saturday February 25 2017|
|Saturday August 6 2016|
Accrington ST vs Doncaster : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|15||Milton Keynes Dons||2||0||1||1||4||5||-1||1||LD|
Accrington ST vs Doncaster : Players News and Squads
James Trafford (G-1)
Ross Sykes (D-5)
Michael Nottingham (D-12)
Harvey Rodgers (D-2)
Joe Pritchard (M-10)
Harry Pell (M-8)
David Morgan (M-37)
Matt Butcher (M-6)
Sean McConville (M-11)
Dion Charles (F-32)
Colby Bishop (F-9)
Liam Isherwood (G-30)
Archie Procter (D-15)
Harry Perritt (D-21)
Tommy Leigh (M-18)
Tom Scully (M-20)
Joel Mumbongo (F-14)
Jack Nolan (M-35)
Pontus Dahlberg (G-12)
Kyle Knoyle (D-2)
Ro-Shaun Williams (D-6)
Tom Anderson (D-4)
Tommy Rowe (D-10)
John Bostock (M-15)
Ben Close (M-8)
Ethan Galbraith (M-22)
Aidan Barlow (F-16)
Tiago Cukur (F-21)
Dan Gardner (F-23)
Louis Jones (G-1)
Ben Blythe (D-30)
Branden Horton (D-28)
Cameron John (D-24)
Liam Ravenhill (M-31)
Ed Williams (M-18)
Omar Bogle (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Accrington ST vs Doncaster : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.95||3.60||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.95||3.45||3.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.90||3.60||4.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.94||3.78||4.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.85||3.75||4.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.95||3.60||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.95||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.96||3.60||4.05||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.91||3.45||3.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.95||3.76||4.06||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.91||3.50||4.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.80||3.60||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.94||3.43||3.82||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.84||3.65||4.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.93||3.30||3.55||Bet Here|
Accrington ST vs Doncaster : Predictions
Why Accrington ST Will Win
- Accrington ST has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Accrington ST has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Doncaster Will Win
- Doncaster has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Doncaster has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Accrington ST||Winner : Accrington ST||Winner : Accrington ST|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.