Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: A. Coggins
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Accrington ST vs Shrewsbury. Accrington ST will host Shrewsbury at the Wham Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Accrington ST vs Shrewsbury : Live Score And Statistics
Accrington ST Vs Shrewsbury. England League One Regular Season – Round 6
14:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
Accrington ST 1
- J. Mumbongo ( 15′ )
Match ends, Accrington ST 1, Shrewsbury 0
Second Half ends, with score Accrington ST 1, Shrewsbury 0
Substitution 3 – R. Bowman substitutes for T. Bloxham (Shrewsbury)
Substitution 2 – S. Whalley substitutes for D. Udoh (Shrewsbury)
Substitution 2 – E. Hamilton substitutes for M. Butcher (Accrington ST)
D. Morgan Gets Yellow Card Accrington ST
Substitution 1 – N. Ogbeta substitutes for G. Nurse (Shrewsbury)
Substitution 1 – J. Malcolm substitutes for J. Mumbongo (Accrington ST)
G. Nurse Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
S. Cosgrove Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
M. Pennington Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
J. Vela Gets Yellow Card Shrewsbury
J. Mumbongo had a Normal Goal Accrington ST
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Accrington ST vs Shrewsbury : Livescore
Accrington ST vs Shrewsbury Prediction : Match Facts
- Accrington ST have played 5 matches are at position 9 with 9 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Accrington ST.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Shrewsbury have played 5 matches are at position 22 with 3 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- WLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Shrewsbury.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Accrington ST vs Shrewsbury : Head To Head
|Saturday February 20 2021|
|Wednesday December 2 2020|
|Tuesday February 11 2020|
|Tuesday August 20 2019|
|Wednesday December 26 2018|
|Saturday October 6 2018|
|Tuesday March 3 2015|
|Tuesday August 19 2014|
|Saturday April 21 2012|
|Tuesday October 25 2011|
Accrington ST vs Shrewsbury : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||Milton Keynes Dons||5||2||2||1||10||8||2||8||WDWLD|
Accrington ST vs Shrewsbury : Players News and Squads
Toby Savin (G-40)
Ross Sykes (D-5)
Michael Nottingham (D-12)
Sam Sherring (D-3)
Mitchell Clark (M-36)
Harry Pell (M-8)
David Morgan (M-37)
Matt Butcher (M-6)
Sean McConville (M-11)
Joel Mumbongo (F-14)
Colby Bishop (F-9)
Liam Isherwood (G-30)
Archie Procter (D-15)
Harry Perritt (D-21)
Ethan Hamilton (M-4)
Tommy Leigh (M-18)
Jack Nolan (M-35)
Jovan Malcolm (F-41)
Marko Maroši (G-1)
Matthew Pennington (D-5)
Ethan Ebanks-Landell (D-4)
Aaron Pierre (D-6)
Elliott Bennett (M-17)
Josh Vela (M-10)
Luke Leahy (M-3)
George Nurse (M-23)
Tom Bloxham (F-18)
Daniel Udoh (F-11)
Sam Cosgrove (F-9)
Cameron Gregory (G-21)
Nathanael Ogbeta (D-14)
Joshua Daniels (M-22)
Thakgalo Khanya Leshabela (M-24)
Rekeil Pyke (F-15)
Ryan Bowman (F-12)
Shaun Whalley (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Accrington ST vs Shrewsbury : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.40||3.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.09||3.50||3.84||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.07||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.09||3.45||3.69||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.04||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.11||3.50||3.82||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.30||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.05||3.33||3.55||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.04||3.35||3.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.05||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
Accrington ST vs Shrewsbury : Predictions
Why Accrington ST Will Win
- Accrington ST has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Accrington ST has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Shrewsbury Will Win
- Shrewsbury has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Shrewsbury has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Accrington ST or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Accrington ST or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Accrington ST or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.