Competition: Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Alper Ulusoy, Turkey
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Adana Demirspor vs Konyaspor. Adana Demirspor will host Konyaspor at the Yeni Adana Stadyumu for the Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Adana Demirspor vs Konyaspor : Live Score And Statistics
Adana Demirspor Vs Konyaspor. Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 3
18:45 , Friday August 27 2021
Adana Demirspor 1
- B. Assombalonga ( 59′ )
- A. Bardakci ( 83′ )
Second Half ends, with score Adana Demirspor 1, Konyaspor 1
Substitution 5 – T. Camdal substitutes for K. Kanak (Adana Demirspor)
A. Demirbag Gets Yellow Card Konyaspor
Substitution 5 – A. Demirbag substitutes for A. Bardakci (Konyaspor)
A. Bardakci had a Normal Goal Konyaspor
Substitution 4 – K. Michalak substitutes for Z. Bytyqi (Konyaspor)
Substitution 3 – E. Daci substitutes for E. Cekici (Konyaspor)
Substitution 4 – B. Bjarnason substitutes for Y. Belhanda (Adana Demirspor)
Substitution 3 – S. Kurt substitutes for L. Castro (Adana Demirspor)
Substitution 2 – A. Rahmanovic substitutes for S. Dikmen (Konyaspor)
A. Bardakci Gets Yellow Card Konyaspor
B. Assombalonga had a Normal Goal Adana Demirspor
Substitution 2 – O. Ezeh substitutes for M. Balotelli (Adana Demirspor)
S. Gurler Gets Yellow Card Konyaspor
Substitution 1 – S. Gurler substitutes for P. Mpoku (Konyaspor)
Substitution 1 – M. Vargas substitutes for S. Sahinturk (Adana Demirspor)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Adana Demirspor vs Konyaspor : Livescore
Adana Demirspor vs Konyaspor Prediction : Match Facts
- Adana Demirspor have played 2 matches are at position 13 with 1 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Adana Demirspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Konyaspor have played 2 matches are at position 5 with 6 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Konyaspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Adana Demirspor vs Konyaspor : Head To Head
|Sunday February 10 2013|
|Saturday September 22 2012|
Adana Demirspor vs Konyaspor : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Adana Demirspor vs Konyaspor : Players News and Squads
Arijanet Murić (G-49)
Jonas Svensson (D-22)
Semih Güler (D-4)
Tayyib Talha Sanuc (D-2)
Kaan Kanak (D-6)
Younès Belhanda (M-10)
Benjamin Stambouli (M-90)
Lucas Castro (M-19)
Sedat Şahintürk (F-70)
Mario Balotelli (F-9)
Britt Assombalonga (F-7)
Ferhat Kaplan (G-35)
Samet Akaydın (D-5)
Tarık Çamdal (D-20)
Izzet Celik (M-16)
Birkir Bjarnason (M-67)
Matías Vargas (M-77)
Gökhan Inler (M-88)
Sinan Kurt (M-8)
Metehan Mimaroğlu (F-17)
Francis Ezeh (F-15)
Ibrahim Šehić (G-13)
Nejc Skubic (D-89)
Ahmet Yılmaz Çalık (D-6)
Abdulkerim Bardakçı (D-42)
Guilherme Haubert Sityá (D-12)
Soner Dikmen (M-14)
Amir Hadžiahmetović (M-18)
Paul-José Mpoku (M-40)
Endri Çekiçi (F-23)
Sokol Cikalleshi (F-17)
Zymer Bytyqi (F-7)
Eray Birnican (G-34)
Adil Demirbağ (D-4)
Alper Uludağ (D-25)
Konrad Michalak (M-77)
Oğulcan Ülgün (M-35)
Amar Rahmanović (M-8)
Serdar Gürler (M-10)
Erdon Daci (F-88)
Ahmet Karademir (M-49)
Ekrem Kayılıbal (F-99)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Adana Demirspor vs Konyaspor : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.06||3.45||3.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.12||3.48||3.44||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.15||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.11||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.12||3.45||3.73||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.13||3.40||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.09||3.60||3.60||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.08||3.30||3.48||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.15||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.16||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
Adana Demirspor vs Konyaspor : Predictions
Why Adana Demirspor Will Win
- Adana Demirspor has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Adana Demirspor has scored 0 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Konyaspor Will Win
- Konyaspor has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Konyaspor has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Konyaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Konyaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Konyaspor and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.