Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Enzo Vesprini, Italy
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
AFC Eskilstuna vs Osters IF. AFC Eskilstuna will host Osters IF at the Tunavallen for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Osters IF : Live Score And Statistics
AFC Eskilstuna Vs Osters IF. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 23
17:00 , Thursday September 30 2021
AFC Eskilstuna 1
- A. Coffey ( 25′ )
Osters IF 1
- J. Westermark ( 57′ )
Match ends, AFC Eskilstuna 1, Osters IF 1
Second Half ends, with score AFC Eskilstuna 1, Osters IF 1
Substitution 4 – A. Hauksson substitutes for M. Pavic (Osters IF)
Substitution 5 – A. Larsson substitutes for A. Alsanati (AFC Eskilstuna)
Substitution 4 – M. Baze substitutes for A. Coffey (AFC Eskilstuna)
Substitution 3 – T. Brenner-Toris substitutes for I. Magnusson (Osters IF)
Substitution 2 – L. Lima substitutes for J. Westermark (Osters IF)
M. Sorensen Gets Yellow Card Osters IF
Substitution 3 – L. Farah Shahin substitutes for V. Gotesson (AFC Eskilstuna)
Substitution 2 – A. Yakubu substitutes for A. Linner (AFC Eskilstuna)
Substitution 1 – F. Michel Melki substitutes for I. Lushaku (AFC Eskilstuna)
P. Rodin Gets Yellow Card AFC Eskilstuna
J. Westermark had a Normal Goal Osters IF
Substitution 1 – E. Engqvist substitutes for M. Kusu (Osters IF)
A. Coffey had a Normal Goal AFC Eskilstuna
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
AFC Eskilstuna vs Osters IF : Livescore
AFC Eskilstuna vs Osters IF Prediction : Match Facts
- AFC Eskilstuna have played 21 matches are at position 10 with 27 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 7 times drawn 6 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against AFC Eskilstuna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 30 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Osters IF have played 22 matches are at position 8 with 30 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 8 times drawn 6 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWWDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Osters IF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
|AFC Eskilstuna||Osters IF|
AFC Eskilstuna vs Osters IF : Head To Head
|Saturday June 19 2021|
|Sunday November 8 2020|
|Saturday August 1 2020|
|Monday September 24 2018|
|Sunday June 24 2018|
AFC Eskilstuna vs Osters IF : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|13||Vasteras SK FK||22||5||8||9||24||32||-8||23||LWDDL|
AFC Eskilstuna vs Osters IF : Players News and Squads
Josh Wicks (G-31)
Jesper Manns (M-21)
Pontus Rödin (D-5)
Robin Tihi (D-2)
York Rafael (M-16)
Viktor Gotesson (F-24)
André Alsanati (F-8)
Ibrahim Blati Toure (M-22)
Ismet Lushaku (M-17)
Albin Linner (M-14)
Ashley Coffey (F-9)
Noel Tornqvist (G-90)
Felix Michel (M-13)
Marwan Baze (M-10)
Adam Larsson (M-7)
Thelander Nils (M-18)
Shahin Leonardo Farah (F-27)
Aliyu Yakubu (-11)
Mathias Nilsson (G-25)
Oliver Silverholt (D-14)
Manz Karlsson Berg (D-3)
John Stenberg (D-4)
Billy Nordstrom (D-27)
Marc Rochester Sørensen (F-9)
Manasse Kusu (D-23)
Mattias Pavić (D-2)
Jesper Jonasson Westermark (F-10)
Nicolas Mortensen (F-19)
Isak Magnusson (M-16)
Victor Štulić (G-12)
Emil Engqvist (M-15)
Alen Zahirovic (M-20)
Mattis Adolfsson (M-5)
Alex Þór Hauksson (M-8)
Lucas Lima (F-11)
Teo Brenner Toris (-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
AFC Eskilstuna vs Osters IF : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.30||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.37||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.41||3.36||2.96||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.33||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.30||2.95||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.41||3.25||3.12||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.77||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.43||3.36||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.40||3.30||3.05||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.30||3.15||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.36||3.30||2.87||Bet Here|
AFC Eskilstuna vs Osters IF : Predictions
Why AFC Eskilstuna Will Win
- AFC Eskilstuna has a home team record of 7 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- AFC Eskilstuna has scored 23 out of their total 30 goals at home with average of 2.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Osters IF Will Win
- Osters IF has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Osters IF has scored 12 out of their total 19 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||AFC Eskilstuna||Draw||Osters IF|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Osters IF||Double chance : draw or Osters IF||Double chance : draw or Osters IF|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||74%||74%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.