Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 22
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Glenn Nyberg, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
AIK stockholm vs Djurgardens IF. AIK stockholm will host Djurgardens IF at the Friends Arena for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 22 match fixture.
AIK stockholm vs Djurgardens IF : Live Score And Statistics
AIK stockholm Vs Djurgardens IF. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 22
13:00 , Sunday October 3 2021
AIK stockholm 1
- N. Stefanelli ( 45′ )
Djurgardens IF 0
Match ends, AIK stockholm 1, Djurgardens IF 0
Second Half ends, with score AIK stockholm 1, Djurgardens IF 0
Substitution 3 – B. Radulovic substitutes for Z. Elbouzedi (AIK stockholm)
Substitution 2 – P. Karlsson substitutes for N. Bahoui (AIK stockholm)
K. Nordfeldt Gets Yellow Card AIK stockholm
Substitution 1 – F. Rogic substitutes for H. Goitom (AIK stockholm)
Substitution 2 – A. Ademi substitutes for J. Asoro (Djurgardens IF)
S. Larsson Gets Yellow Card AIK stockholm
N. Stefanelli Gets Red Card AIK stockholm
N. Stefanelli Gets Yellow Card AIK stockholm
N. Stefanelli had a Normal Goal AIK stockholm
J. Asoro Gets Yellow Card Djurgardens IF
Substitution 1 – J. Lofgren substitutes for K. Holmberg (Djurgardens IF)
N. Stefanelli Gets Yellow Card AIK stockholm
K. Holmberg Gets Yellow Card Djurgardens IF
R. Schuller Gets Red Card Djurgardens IF
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
AIK stockholm vs Djurgardens IF : Livescore
AIK stockholm vs Djurgardens IF Prediction : Match Facts
- AIK stockholm have played 21 matches are at position 3 with 41 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 12 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against AIK stockholm.
- So far in the season , they have scored 31 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 13 goals (GD).
- Djurgardens IF have played 21 matches are at position 1 with 44 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 13 times drawn 5 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Ostersunds FK.
- So far in the season , they have scored 37 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 20 goals (GD).
|AIK stockholm||Djurgardens IF|
AIK stockholm vs Djurgardens IF : Head To Head
|Sunday August 8 2021|
|Sunday November 8 2020|
|Sunday July 26 2020|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Sunday October 21 2018|
|Sunday April 15 2018|
|Sunday August 27 2017|
|Monday May 22 2017|
|Wednesday September 21 2016|
AIK stockholm vs Djurgardens IF : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Varbergs BoIS FC||21||7||6||8||25||27||-2||27||LDLWW|
AIK stockholm vs Djurgardens IF : Players News and Squads
Kristoffer Nordfeldt (G-15)
Mikael Lustig (D-33)
Alexander Milošević (D-5)
Sotirios Papagiannopoulos (D-4)
Eric Ouma (D-25)
Zachary Elbouzedi (M-20)
Bilal Hussein (M-8)
Sebastian Larsson (M-7)
Nicolás Stefanelli (M-9)
Nabil Bahoui (F-10)
Henok Goitom (F-36)
Budimir Janošević (G-23)
Per Karlsson (D-3)
Ebenezer Ofori (M-17)
Filip Rogić (M-22)
Yasin Abbas Ayari (M-26)
Erik Ring (F-34)
Bojan Radulovic (F-21)
Jacob Widell Zetterström (G-35)
Haris Radetinac (D-9)
Jacob Une Larsson (D-4)
Hjalmar Ekdal (D-3)
Elliot Käck (D-5)
Hampus Finndell (M-13)
Rasmus Schüller (M-6)
Magnus Eriksson (M-7)
Joel Asoro (F-10)
Karl Holmberg (F-17)
Edward Chilufya (F-14)
Tommi Vaiho (G-30)
Leo Cornic (D-22)
Jesper Lofgren (D-16)
Emmanuel Banda (M-12)
Curtis Edwards (M-24)
Albion Ademi (M-11)
Nicklas Bärkroth (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
AIK stockholm vs Djurgardens IF : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.45||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||3.20||2.87||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.51||3.34||2.85||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.40||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.56||3.30||2.81||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.54||3.34||2.95||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.54||3.05||2.79||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.51||3.34||2.85||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.45||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.53||3.30||2.93||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.40||3.40||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.48||3.20||2.73||Bet Here|
AIK stockholm vs Djurgardens IF : Predictions
Why AIK stockholm Will Win
- AIK stockholm has a home team record of 9 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- AIK stockholm has scored 20 out of their total 31 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Djurgardens IF Will Win
- Djurgardens IF has an away team record of 8 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Djurgardens IF has scored 24 out of their total 37 goals as visitors with average of 2.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||AIK stockholm||Draw||Djurgardens IF|
|Advice||Double chance : AIK stockholm or draw||Double chance : AIK stockholm or draw||Double chance : AIK stockholm or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.