Competition: France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Remi Landry, France
Status: Second Half 2 – 0
2 – 0
Ajaccio vs Caen. Ajaccio will host Caen at the Stade FranÃ§ois Coty for the France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Ajaccio vs Caen : Live Score And Statistics
Ajaccio Vs Caen. France Ligue 2 Regular Season – Round 4
17:00 , Wednesday August 25 2021
- J. Botue ( 1′ )
- O. Gonzalez ( 75′ )
Second Half ends, with score Ajaccio 2, Caen 0
Substitution 5 – T. Arconte substitutes for J. Botue (Ajaccio)
Substitution 4 – F. Chabrolle substitutes for M. Coutadeur (Ajaccio)
G. Kalulu Gets Yellow Card Ajaccio
A. Mendy Gets Red Card Caen
Substitution 5 – A. Goncalves substitutes for A. Abdi (Caen)
O. Gonzalez had a Normal Goal Ajaccio
Substitution 3 – M. Barreto substitutes for Y. Cimignani (Ajaccio)
Substitution 2 – M. Huard substitutes for I. Diallo (Ajaccio)
J. Lepenant Gets Yellow Card Caen
Substitution 4 – N. Gioacchini substitutes for B. Jeannot (Caen)
Substitution 1 – R. Nouri substitutes for C. Bayala (Ajaccio)
J. Deminguet Gets Yellow Card Caen
G. Courtet Gets Yellow Card Ajaccio
Substitution 3 – F. Wadja substitutes for B. Traore (Caen)
Substitution 2 – Y. Armougom substitutes for A. Fouda (Caen)
Substitution 1 – C. Zady substitutes for S. Shamal (Caen)
J. Botue had a Normal Goal Ajaccio
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ajaccio vs Caen : Livescore
Ajaccio vs Caen Prediction : Match Facts
- Ajaccio have played 3 matches are at position 13 with 5 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Ajaccio.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Caen have played 4 matches are at position 5 with 9 points in the 2021 Ligue 2.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Caen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Ajaccio vs Caen : Head To Head
|Saturday July 10 2021|
|Saturday January 16 2021|
|Saturday August 29 2020|
|Friday January 24 2020|
|Friday August 9 2019|
|Tuesday January 21 2014|
|Sunday April 1 2012|
|Saturday November 19 2011|
Ajaccio vs Caen : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Ajaccio vs Caen : Players News and Squads
Francois-Joseph Sollacaro (G-16)
Oumar Gonzalez (D-25)
Gedeon Kalulu Kyatengwa (D-2)
Ismaël Diallo (D-3)
Mohamed Youssouf (M-20)
Cyrille Bayala (M-14)
Qazim Laci (M-10)
Mathieu Coutadeur (M-6)
Yanis Cimignani (M-22)
Kouame Jean Fiacre Botue (F-18)
Gaëtan Courtet (F-9)
Cedric Avinel (D-21)
Matthieu Huard (D-23)
Mickaël Barreto (M-4)
Florian Chabrolle (M-29)
Riad Nouri (F-5)
Tairyk Arconte (F-12)
Ghjuvanni Quilichini (G-40)
Rémy Riou (G-1)
Aloys Fouda (D-32)
Jonathan Rivierez (D-18)
Prince Oniangué (D-6)
Ali Abdi (D-25)
Benjamin Jeannot (M-9)
Johann Lepenant (M-12)
Brahim Traore (M-22)
Steve Shamal (M-23)
Jessy Deminguet (F-8)
Alexandre Mendy (F-19)
Sullivan Péan (G-40)
Yoel Armougom (D-3)
Anthony Gonçalves (M-17)
Loup Hervieu (M-2)
Franklin Wadja (M-15)
Caleb Zady Sery (F-10)
Nicholas Gioacchini (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ajaccio vs Caen : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.30||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.05||3.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.35||3.05||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.36||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.46||3.10||3.17||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.32||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.30||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||2.80||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.42||3.08||3.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.33||3.05||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.31||3.15||3.05||Bet Here|
Ajaccio vs Caen : Predictions
Why Ajaccio Will Win
- Ajaccio has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ajaccio has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Caen Will Win
- Caen has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Caen has scored 6 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Caen and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Caen and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Caen and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.