Competition: Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Ivan Sidenkov, Russia
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Akhmat Grozny vs Krasnodar. Akhmat Grozny will host Krasnodar at the Akhmat Arena for the Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Akhmat Grozny vs Krasnodar : Live Score And Statistics
Akhmat Grozny Vs Krasnodar. Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
16:00 , Saturday September 18 2021
Akhmat Grozny 0
- R. Cabella ( 41′ )
- V. Iljin ( 44′ )
Match ends, Akhmat Grozny 0, Krasnodar 2
Second Half ends, with score Akhmat Grozny 0, Krasnodar 2
Substitution 4 – I. Manelov substitutes for R. Cabella (Krasnodar)
Substitution 3 – D. Stotsky substitutes for E. Spertsyan (Krasnodar)
Substitution 2 – T. Vilhena substitutes for D. Kornyushin (Krasnodar)
D. Kornyushin Gets Yellow Card Krasnodar
Substitution 5 – A. Putsko substitutes for D. Utkin (Akhmat Grozny)
C. Ramirez Gets Yellow Card Krasnodar
Z. Nizic Gets Red Card Akhmat Grozny
Substitution 1 – E. Sorokin substitutes for U. Spajic (Krasnodar)
Z. Nizic Gets Yellow Card Akhmat Grozny
Z. Nizic Gets Yellow Card Akhmat Grozny
Substitution 4 – S. Sebai substitutes for M. Konate (Akhmat Grozny)
Substitution 3 – L. Sadulaev substitutes for A. Arkhipov (Akhmat Grozny)
Substitution 2 – V. Karapuzov substitutes for V. Lystsov (Akhmat Grozny)
V. Iljin had a Normal Goal Krasnodar
R. Cabella had a Normal Goal Krasnodar
E. Spertsyan Gets Yellow Card Krasnodar
Substitution 1 – R. Utsiev substitutes for D. Todorovic (Akhmat Grozny)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Akhmat Grozny vs Krasnodar : Livescore
Akhmat Grozny vs Krasnodar Prediction : Match Facts
- Akhmat Grozny have played 7 matches are at position 10 with 9 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Akhmat Grozny.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Krasnodar have played 7 matches are at position 7 with 10 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against FC Rostov.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Akhmat Grozny vs Krasnodar : Head To Head
|Saturday April 3 2021|
|Saturday October 31 2020|
|Wednesday July 22 2020|
|Sunday July 14 2019|
|Wednesday April 24 2019|
|Sunday October 21 2018|
|Sunday December 3 2017|
|Thursday August 10 2017|
|Thursday December 1 2016|
|Monday August 8 2016|
Akhmat Grozny vs Krasnodar : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Zenit Saint Petersburg||7||5||2||0||16||8||8||17||WWDDW|
Akhmat Grozny vs Krasnodar : Players News and Squads
Vitaliy Gudiev (G-33)
Vitali Lystsov (D-5)
Andrey Semenov (D-15)
Zoran Nižić (D-20)
Darko Todorović (M-4)
Artem Timofeev (M-94)
Daniil Utkin (M-47)
Igor Konovalov (M-11)
Marat Bystrov (M-96)
Artem Arkhipov (F-68)
Mohamed Konate (F-13)
Aleksandr Melikhov (G-42)
Aleksandr Putsko (D-55)
Rizvan Utsiev (D-40)
Amir Adouyev (M-6)
Vladislav Karapuzov (M-77)
Evgeni Kharin (M-59)
Artem Polyarus (M-14)
Lechi Sadulaev (M-17)
Gabriel Iancu (F-9)
Abubakar Kadyrov (F-95)
Senin Sebai (F-18)
Matvey Safonov (G-39)
Daniil Kornyushin (D-86)
Uroš Spajić (D-5)
Cristian Ramírez (D-6)
Nikita Krivtsov (M-88)
Yuri Gazinskiy (M-8)
Rémy Cabella (M-7)
Eduard Spertsyan (M-74)
Viktor Claesson (M-16)
Vladimir Iljin (F-29)
Stanislav Agkatsev (G-58)
Evgeniy Gorodov (G-1)
Irakliy Manelov (F-69)
Egor Sorokin (D-2)
Dmitri Stotskiy (D-89)
Sergey Volkov (F-82)
Tonny Vilhena (M-52)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Akhmat Grozny vs Krasnodar : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.20||3.60||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.20||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.30||3.40||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.35||3.70||2.19||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.15||3.55||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.20||3.60||2.15||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.92||3.50||2.13||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.30||3.67||2.18||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.24||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.38||3.72||2.21||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.15||3.50||2.14||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.15||3.55||2.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.05||3.20||2.28||Bet Here|
Akhmat Grozny vs Krasnodar : Predictions
Why Akhmat Grozny Will Win
- Akhmat Grozny has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Akhmat Grozny has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Krasnodar Will Win
- Krasnodar has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Krasnodar has scored 5 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Akhmat Grozny or draw||Double chance : Akhmat Grozny or draw||Double chance : Akhmat Grozny or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||48%||48%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.