Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Magnus Lindgren, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Akropolis vs Jonkopings Sodra. Akropolis will host Jonkopings Sodra at the Grimsta IP for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
Akropolis vs Jonkopings Sodra : Live Score And Statistics
Akropolis Vs Jonkopings Sodra. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 23
17:00 , Wednesday September 29 2021
- P. Asbrink ( 40′ )
Jonkopings Sodra 1
- E. Omondi ( 27′ )
Match ends, Akropolis 1, Jonkopings Sodra 1
Second Half ends, with score Akropolis 1, Jonkopings Sodra 1
Substitution 4 – S. Ungman Backlund substitutes for A. Abrahamsson (Akropolis)
Substitution 5 – M. Fazal substitutes for D. Ljung (Jonkopings Sodra)
Substitution 4 – P. Beqaj substitutes for A. Edqvist (Jonkopings Sodra)
P. Dimitriadis Gets Yellow Card Akropolis
Substitution 3 – O. Pettersson substitutes for A. Stadler (Akropolis)
Substitution 2 – L. Mattsson substitutes for P. Asbrink (Akropolis)
Substitution 1 – M. Bouvin substitutes for F. Hammar (Akropolis)
Substitution 3 – Kevin Rodeblad Lowe substitutes for D. Strandsater (Jonkopings Sodra)
Substitution 2 – F. Fendrich substitutes for S. Crona (Jonkopings Sodra)
Substitution 1 – E. Johansson substitutes for E. Nordstrom (Jonkopings Sodra)
P. Asbrink had a Normal Goal Akropolis
A. Edqvist Gets Yellow Card Jonkopings Sodra
E. Omondi had a Normal Goal Jonkopings Sodra
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Akropolis vs Jonkopings Sodra : Livescore
Akropolis vs Jonkopings Sodra Prediction : Match Facts
- Akropolis have played 22 matches are at position 12 with 24 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 6 times drawn 6 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Akropolis.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 35 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -14 goals (GD).
- Jonkopings Sodra have played 21 matches are at position 7 with 31 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 9 times drawn 4 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Jonkopings Sodra.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Akropolis vs Jonkopings Sodra : Head To Head
|Monday June 7 2021|
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Friday July 3 2020|
Akropolis vs Jonkopings Sodra : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|13||Vasteras SK FK||22||5||8||9||24||32||-8||23||LWDDL|
Akropolis vs Jonkopings Sodra : Players News and Squads
Orestis Menka (G-92)
Alexander Abrahamsson (D-18)
Jesper Bjorkman (D-25)
Oscar Pehrsson (D-5)
Sotirios Nikopoulos (D-20)
Cesar Weilid (M-2)
Frederik Hammar (M-7)
Panajotis Dimitriadis (D-4)
Erik Figueroa (D-27)
Pontus Asbrink (M-8)
Andrew Stadler (F-24)
John Alvbåge (G-22)
Sebastian Ungman Backlund (D-3)
Mauricio Albornoz (M-6)
Mattias Bouvin (M-11)
Linus Mattsson (M-10)
Oscar Pettersson (F-9)
Lewis Ohlsson (-26)
Frank Pettersson (G-1)
Adam Ben Lamin (D-6)
Sebastian Crona (M-7)
Marcus Degerlund (D-4)
Jesper Svensson (M-12)
Junes Barny (M-8)
Daniel Ljung (M-22)
Daniel Strandsater (M-20)
Adrian Edqvist (F-17)
Eric Johana Omondi (F-10)
Elias Nordstrom (M-27)
Kevin Rodeblad Lowe (D-21)
Fredric Fendrich (M-5)
Anton Thorsson (M-18)
Perparim Beqaj (F-9)
Mohammad Fazal (-3)
Felix Jakobsson (-30)
Erik Johanson (-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Akropolis vs Jonkopings Sodra : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.20||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.30||3.40||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.28||3.52||2.17||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.35||3.35||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.20||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.34||3.50||2.18||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.15||3.20||2.22||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.26||3.52||2.19||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.32||3.45||2.18||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.30||3.30||2.08||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
Akropolis vs Jonkopings Sodra : Predictions
Why Akropolis Will Win
- Akropolis has a home team record of 3 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Akropolis has scored 8 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Jonkopings Sodra Will Win
- Jonkopings Sodra has an away team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Jonkopings Sodra has scored 18 out of their total 27 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Jonkopings Sodra||Double chance : draw or Jonkopings Sodra||Double chance : draw or Jonkopings Sodra|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||44%||44%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.