Competition: Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 31
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Al Ittihad vs Ceramica Cleopatra. Al Ittihad will host Ceramica Cleopatra at the Alexandria Stadium for the Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 31 match fixture.
Al Ittihad vs Ceramica Cleopatra : Live Score And Statistics
Al Ittihad Vs Ceramica Cleopatra. Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 31
17:00 , Tuesday August 17 2021
Al Ittihad 0
Ceramica Cleopatra 0
Match ends, Al Ittihad 0, Ceramica Cleopatra 0
Second Half ends, with score Al Ittihad 0, Ceramica Cleopatra 0
Substitution 2 – A. Rashed substitutes for F. El Henawy (Al Ittihad)
Substitution 5 – S. Dabo substitutes for Mohamed Toni (Ceramica Cleopatra)
Substitution 4 – S. Teka substitutes for W. Abdul Moniem (Ceramica Cleopatra)
Substitution 1 – A. Badr substitutes for A. Heggy (Al Ittihad)
M. Attia Gets Yellow Card Al Ittihad
Substitution 3 – M. Saad substitutes for R. Omran (Ceramica Cleopatra)
Substitution 2 – M. Nabil substitutes for K. Bonsu (Ceramica Cleopatra)
Substitution 1 – M. Ibrahim substitutes for Tarek Samy (Ceramica Cleopatra)
R. Bakar Gets Yellow Card Ceramica Cleopatra
Mohamed Toni Gets Yellow Card Ceramica Cleopatra
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Al Ittihad vs Ceramica Cleopatra : Livescore
Al Ittihad vs Ceramica Cleopatra Prediction : Match Facts
- Al Ittihad have played 30 matches are at position 6 with 42 points in the 2020 Premier League.
- They have won 11 times drawn 9 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Ceramica Cleopatra.
- So far in the season , they have scored 34 goals (GF) conceded 34 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Ceramica Cleopatra have played 30 matches are at position 9 with 37 points in the 2020 Premier League.
- They have won 8 times drawn 13 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Al Ittihad.
- So far in the season , they have scored 38 goals (GF) conceded 41 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Al Ittihad||Ceramica Cleopatra|
Al Ittihad vs Ceramica Cleopatra : Head To Head
|Wednesday February 17 2021|
Al Ittihad vs Ceramica Cleopatra : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||El Gouna FC||31||8||13||10||32||35||-3||37||LLDDW|
|11||Misr EL Makasa||30||10||7||13||31||41||-10||37||LLLDL|
|14||Ghazl El Mehalla||30||7||13||10||25||35||-10||34||DDLDL|
|15||National Bank of Egypt||30||5||14||11||32||39||-7||29||DDDDW|
|18||El Entag EL Harby||30||4||11||15||31||56||-25||23||WDLDD|
Al Ittihad vs Ceramica Cleopatra : Players News and Squads
Mohamed Sobhi (G-99)
Hesham Salah (D-11)
Mahmoud Rizk (D-4)
Damion Lowe (D-31)
Sabri Rahil (M-6)
Marwan Attia (M-28)
Abdelghani Mohamed (M-34)
Ahmed Heggy (F-19)
Khaled El Ghandour (M-10)
Fawzi El Henawy (D-24)
Khaled Kamar (F-9)
Sobhy Soliman (G-23)
Karim Yehia (D-14)
Marwan El-Naggar (D-30)
Mostafa Ibrahim (D-32)
Ragab El Safi (D-35)
Ahmed Nabil (M-8)
Ahmed Rashed (F-22)
Abdel Samia Ibrahim (F-39)
Belal Al Sayed (-37)
Amer Mohamed (G-16)
Ragab Bakar (D-4)
Walid Abdelmonem (D-23)
Tarek Samy (D-5)
Khaled Sobhi (D-2)
Ahmed Mohsen (D-12)
Mido Gaber (M-13)
Mohamed Toni (D-14)
Kwame Bonsu (M-30)
Shady Hussein (F-10)
Ragab Omran (F-3)
Hamza Moawad (G-66)
Fabrice Gael Ngah (D-17)
Seif Teka (D-26)
Diyaa Mohamed Kandil (M-7)
Mahmoud Nabil (M-8)
Sherif Dabo (M-11)
Mohamed Ibrahim (M-20)
Mostafa Saad (M-33)
Ahmed Ghoneim (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Al Ittihad vs Ceramica Cleopatra : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||2.85||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||2.63||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.43||2.86||3.24||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.35||2.75||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.32||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.46||2.96||3.33||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.30||2.89||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.57||2.63||3.38||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||2.88||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||2.85||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.39||2.99||3.05||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.35||2.75||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.26||2.88||3.00||Bet Here|
Al Ittihad vs Ceramica Cleopatra : Predictions
Why Al Ittihad Will Win
- Al Ittihad has a home team record of 5 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Al Ittihad has scored 17 out of their total 34 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ceramica Cleopatra Will Win
- Ceramica Cleopatra has an away team record of 3 wins and 5 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ceramica Cleopatra has scored 16 out of their total 38 goals at away with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Al Ittihad||Draw||Ceramica Cleopatra|
|Advice||Double chance : Al Ittihad or draw||Double chance : Al Ittihad or draw||Double chance : Al Ittihad or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.