Competition: Saudi-Arabia Pro League Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 17:25
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Al-Raed vs Al-Faisaly FC. Al-Raed will host Al-Faisaly FC at the King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz City for the Saudi-Arabia Pro League Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Al-Raed vs Al-Faisaly FC : Live Score And Statistics
Al-Raed Vs Al-Faisaly FC. Saudi-Arabia Pro League Regular Season – Round 6
17:25 , Saturday September 25 2021
- K. El Berkaoui ( 81′ )
Al-Faisaly FC 1
- J. Tavares ( 15′ )
Match ends, Al-Raed 1, Al-Faisaly FC 1
Second Half ends, with score Al-Raed 1, Al-Faisaly FC 1
Substitution 4 – M. Al Mutlaq substitutes for A. Zain (Al-Raed)
Substitution 3 – M. Al Amri substitutes for R. Amalfitano (Al-Faisaly FC)
J. Tavares Gets Yellow Card Al-Faisaly FC
K. El Berkaoui had a Penalty Al-Raed
K. Al Kabi Gets Yellow Card Al-Faisaly FC
Substitution 3 – M. Fouzair substitutes for M. Al Doseri (Al-Raed)
Substitution 2 – Y. Al Shehri substitutes for R. Al Ghamdi (Al-Raed)
I. Rossi Gets Yellow Card Al-Faisaly FC
W. Al Ahmad Gets Yellow Card Al-Faisaly FC
A. Al Kassar Gets Yellow Card Al-Faisaly FC
Substitution 2 – A. Al Swat substitutes for S. Al Abbas (Al-Faisaly FC)
Substitution 1 – A. Al Shereid substitutes for I. Silva Lima (Al-Faisaly FC)
I. Silva Lima Gets Yellow Card Al-Faisaly FC
A. Al Fahad Gets Yellow Card Al-Raed
J. Tavares had a Normal Goal Al-Faisaly FC
Substitution 1 – A. Almogren substitutes for K. A. Al Khathlan (Al-Raed)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Al-Raed vs Al-Faisaly FC : Livescore
Al-Raed vs Al-Faisaly FC Prediction : Match Facts
- Al-Raed have played 5 matches are at position 3 with 10 points in the 2021 Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDWLW
- In their last game, they had a 5 – 3 result against Al-Raed.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Al-Faisaly FC have played 5 matches are at position 7 with 7 points in the 2021 Pro League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Al-Faisaly FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Al-Raed vs Al-Faisaly FC : Head To Head
|Wednesday March 10 2021|
|Friday December 11 2020|
|Friday September 4 2020|
|Saturday January 11 2020|
|Saturday February 23 2019|
|Wednesday October 24 2018|
|Thursday December 21 2017|
|Friday September 8 2017|
|Thursday August 17 2017|
|Friday February 17 2017|
Al-Raed vs Al-Faisaly FC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Al-Hilal Saudi FC||4||3||1||0||6||3||3||10||WDWW|
Al-Raed vs Al-Faisaly FC : Players News and Squads
Iago Herrerín (G-99)
Mohammed Salem (D-12)
Renê Santos (D-25)
Abdullah Al-Fahad (D-19)
Mohammed Al-Dosari (M-32)
Sultan Farhan (M-44)
Eduardo Henrique (M-5)
Khalid Al-Khathlan (M-4)
Karim El Berkaoui (F-11)
Ahmad Zain (F-49)
Raed Al-Ghamdi (F-9)
Ahmad Al Harbi (G-23)
Muteb Al Mutlaq (M-40)
Aqel Al-Sahbi (D-21)
Yahia Al-Shehri (M-8)
Yahya Sunbul (M-45)
Mohammed Fouzair (M-10)
Naif Hazzazi (M-18)
Abdullah Almogren (M-14)
Mansour Al Bishi (M-35)
Ahmed Al-Kassar (G-28)
Saleh Al Qumayzi (D-17)
Waleed Al-Ahmed (D-99)
Igor Rossi (D-3)
Hussain Qasim (D-12)
Hicham Faik (M-6)
Ismael Silva Lima (M-7)
Khalid Al-Kaabi (M-77)
Saleh Al Abbas (M-14)
Romain Amalfitano (M-23)
Júlio Tavares (F-19)
Mustafa Malaika (G-26)
Mohammed Al Alamri (D-5)
Yaseen Barnawi (D-22)
Raphael Silva (D-4)
Abdulrahman Al Dosari (M-39)
Abdulaziz Al-Shereid (M-88)
Abdulmajid Al-Sawat (M-8)
Mashel Ali (M-87)
Ismail Omar (F-25)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Al-Raed vs Al-Faisaly FC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Al-Raed vs Al-Faisaly FC : Predictions
Why Al-Raed Will Win
- Al-Raed has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Al-Raed has scored 3 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Al-Faisaly FC Will Win
- Al-Faisaly FC has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Al-Faisaly FC has scored 5 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Al-Raed or draw||Double chance : Al-Raed or draw||Double chance : Al-Raed or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.