Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Miguel Angel Ortiz Arias, Spain
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Alaves vs Real Betis. Alaves will host Real Betis at the Estadio de Mendizorroza for the Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Alaves vs Real Betis : Live Score And Statistics
Alaves Vs Real Betis. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 9
17:00 , Monday October 18 2021
Real Betis 1
- B. Iglesias ( 89′ )
Match ends, Alaves 0, Real Betis 1
Second Half ends, with score Alaves 0, Real Betis 1
Substitution 4 – G. Rodriguez substitutes for N. Fekir (Real Betis)
Substitution 4 – M. Garcia substitutes for T. Moya (Alaves)
B. Iglesias had a Normal Goal Real Betis
Substitution 3 – E. Mendez substitutes for F. Pellistri (Alaves)
Substitution 2 – M. Ndiaye substitutes for T. Pina (Alaves)
Substitution 3 – B. Iglesias substitutes for Willian Jose (Real Betis)
Substitution 1 – M. Sylla substitutes for M. de la Fuente (Alaves)
Substitution 2 – C. Tello substitutes for S. Canales (Real Betis)
Substitution 1 – Joaquin substitutes for Rodri (Real Betis)
L. Rioja Gets Yellow Card Alaves
E. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Real Betis
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Alaves vs Real Betis : Livescore
Alaves vs Real Betis Prediction : Match Facts
- Alaves have played 7 matches are at position 19 with 3 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Alaves.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- Real Betis have played 8 matches are at position 10 with 12 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Villarreal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Alaves vs Real Betis : Head To Head
|Monday March 8 2021|
|Sunday September 13 2020|
|Thursday July 16 2020|
|Sunday January 5 2020|
|Sunday February 17 2019|
|Saturday August 25 2018|
|Monday March 12 2018|
|Saturday October 21 2017|
|Sunday April 30 2017|
|Friday December 16 2016|
Alaves vs Real Betis : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Alaves vs Real Betis : Players News and Squads
Fernando Pacheco (G-1)
Ximo Navarro (D-23)
Matthew Miazga (D-4)
Víctor Laguardia (D-5)
Rubén Duarte (D-3)
Facundo Pellistri (M-18)
Tomás Pina (M-8)
Toni Moya (M-15)
Luis Rioja (M-11)
Miguel De La Fuente (F-24)
Antonio Sivera (G-13)
Florian Lejeune (D-22)
Martín Aguirregabiria (D-21)
Alberto Rodríguez (D-2)
Javi López (D-27)
Iván Martín (M-19)
Mamadou Loum (M-6)
Manu García (M-14)
Edgar Méndez (M-17)
Pere Pons (M-20)
Mamadou Sylla (F-7)
John Guidetti (F-10)
Rui Silva (G-13)
Héctor Bellerín (D-19)
Marc Bartra (D-5)
Edgar Gonzalez (D-3)
Álex Moreno (D-15)
William Carvalho (M-14)
Andrés Guardado (M-18)
Rodrigo Sánchez (M-28)
Nabil Fekir (M-8)
Sergio Canales (M-10)
Willian José (F-12)
Claudio Bravo (G-25)
Germán Pezzella (D-16)
Martín Montoya (D-2)
Juan Miranda (D-33)
Guido Rodríguez (M-21)
Paul Akouokou (M-4)
Aitor Ruibal (F-24)
Diego Lainez (M-20)
Borja Iglesias (F-9)
Cristian Tello (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Alaves vs Real Betis : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.50||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.40||3.35||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.50||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.30||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.52||3.48||2.14||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.60||3.30||2.18||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.50||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.60||3.35||2.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.61||3.46||2.19||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.20||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.30||3.25||2.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.60||3.56||2.19||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.35||3.25||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.50||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.40||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.48||3.37||2.15||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.55||3.25||2.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.40||3.20||2.20||Bet Here|
Alaves vs Real Betis : Predictions
Why Alaves Will Win
- Alaves has a home team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Alaves has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Real Betis Will Win
- Real Betis has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Real Betis has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Real Betis||Winner : Real Betis||Winner : Real Betis|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||14%||14%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.