Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Damaso Arcediano Monescillo, Spain
Status: Match Finished 3 – 3
3 – 3
Alcorcon vs Leganes. Alcorcon will host Leganes at the Estadio Santo Domingo for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Alcorcon vs Leganes : Live Score And Statistics
Alcorcon Vs Leganes. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
19:00 , Wednesday October 20 2021
- J. Hernandez Garcia ( 6′ )
- Juanma Bravo ( 39′ )
- H. Fraile ( 77′ )
- Y. Barcenas ( 23′ )
- Javi Hernandez ( 42′ )
- A. Jose ( 64′ )
Match ends, Alcorcon 3, Leganes 3
Second Half ends, with score Alcorcon 3, Leganes 3
Substitution 5 – J. Aguilera substitutes for Juanma Bravo (Alcorcon)
Substitution 4 – L. Perea substitutes for Y. Barcenas (Leganes)
Substitution 3 – B. Garces substitutes for A. Jose (Leganes)
H. Fraile had a Normal Goal Alcorcon
Substitution 4 – Laure substitutes for V. Garcia (Alcorcon)
Substitution 3 – H. Fraile substitutes for O. Arribas (Alcorcon)
Juanma Bravo Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
S. Palencia Gets Yellow Card Leganes
Substitution 2 – R. Pardo substitutes for Fede (Leganes)
A. Jose had a Normal Goal Leganes
Fornies Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
V. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
B. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Leganes
Substitution 2 – R. Asencio substitutes for F. Escobar (Alcorcon)
L. Vega Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
Javi Hernandez had a Normal Goal Leganes
Substitution 1 – J. Eraso substitutes for C. Doukoure (Leganes)
Juanma Bravo had a Normal Goal Alcorcon
Y. Barcenas had a Normal Goal Leganes
Substitution 1 – A. Cordoba substitutes for J. Hernandez Garcia (Alcorcon)
J. Hernandez Garcia had a Penalty Alcorcon
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Alcorcon vs Leganes : Livescore
Alcorcon vs Leganes Prediction : Match Facts
- Alcorcon have played 10 matches are at position 22 with 6 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Alcorcon.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -12 goals (GD).
- Leganes have played 9 matches are at position 19 with 9 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDWWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Fuenlabrada.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Alcorcon vs Leganes : Head To Head
|Saturday August 7 2021|
|Sunday April 25 2021|
|Sunday November 15 2020|
Alcorcon vs Leganes : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|16||Real Sociedad II||9||2||4||3||9||9||0||10||DWLDL|
Alcorcon vs Leganes : Players News and Squads
Dani Jimenez (G-1)
Victor García (D-17)
David Fernandez (D-19)
Nicolás Gorosito (D-14)
David Fornies (D-23)
Fidel Escobar (M-4)
Juan Hernández García (M-11)
Antonio Moyano (M-26)
Juan Manuel Bravo (M-6)
Oscar Arribas Pasero (M-22)
Luciano Gaston Vega (F-7)
Jesus Ruiz Suarez (G-31)
José Aurelio Suárez (G-13)
Hugo Fraile (M-10)
Giovanni Zarfino (M-12)
Juan Aguilera (M-5)
Asier Cordoba Querejeta (M-21)
Raúl Asencio (F-24)
Rafael Diz (M-30)
Iker Bachiller (D-27)
Iván Villar (G-1)
Sergi Palencia (D-2)
Rodrigo Tarín (D-15)
Sergio González (D-6)
Bruno González (D-5)
Javier Hernandez (D-20)
Gaku Shibasaki (M-8)
Cheick Doukouré (M-22)
Fede Vico (M-21)
Édgar Bárcenas (F-23)
José Manuel Arnáiz (F-10)
Asier Riesgo (G-13)
David Alba (D-37)
Joserra de Diego (D-40)
Javi Rubio (M-26)
Luis Perea (M-19)
Rubén Pardo (M-18)
Lazar Ranđelović (M-12)
Javier Eraso (M-17)
Juan Muñoz (F-11)
Borja Garcés (F-28)
Naim García (M-34)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Alcorcon vs Leganes : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||2.80||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||2.90||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||2.88||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.90||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.13||3.00||2.53||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||2.90||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||2.80||2.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.31||2.84||2.61||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.94||2.94||2.51||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.00||2.85||2.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.13||3.00||2.55||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.05||2.90||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||2.88||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.07||2.83||2.55||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.00||2.90||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.93||2.97||2.49||Bet Here|
Alcorcon vs Leganes : Predictions
Why Alcorcon Will Win
- Alcorcon has a home team record of 1 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Alcorcon has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 0.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Leganes Will Win
- Leganes has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Leganes has scored 3 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Leganes||Double chance : draw or Leganes||Double chance : draw or Leganes|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||21%||21%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.