Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 16:15
Referee: Ruben Avalos Barrera, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Alcorcon vs Zaragoza. Alcorcon will host Zaragoza at the Estadio Santo Domingo for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Alcorcon vs Zaragoza : Live Score And Statistics
Alcorcon Vs Zaragoza. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 4
16:15 , Sunday September 5 2021
- A. Moyano ( 20′ )
- I. Eguaras ( 56′ )
- V. Vada ( 85′ )
Match ends, Alcorcon 1, Zaragoza 2
Second Half ends, with score Alcorcon 1, Zaragoza 2
N. Mesa Gets Yellow Card Zaragoza
Substitution 5 – C. Nieto substitutes for P. Chavarria (Zaragoza)
Substitution 4 – Adrian substitutes for J. Narvaez (Zaragoza)
Substitution 5 – A. Gorostidi substitutes for J. Aguilera (Alcorcon)
V. Vada had a Normal Goal Zaragoza
A. Moyano Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
Substitution 4 – A. Al Badaoui substitutes for N. Gorosito (Alcorcon)
Substitution 3 – V. Vada substitutes for A. Gimenez (Zaragoza)
Substitution 3 – M. Gual substitutes for Jimenez Xisco (Alcorcon)
Substitution 2 – J. Hernandez Garcia substitutes for H. Fraile (Alcorcon)
A. Gimenez Gets Yellow Card Zaragoza
Substitution 1 – R. Asencio substitutes for O. Arribas (Alcorcon)
I. Eguaras had a Normal Goal Zaragoza
J. Aguilera Gets Yellow Card Alcorcon
Substitution 2 – B. Sainz substitutes for Sergio (Zaragoza)
Substitution 1 – N. Mesa substitutes for R. Petrovic (Zaragoza)
A. Moyano had a Normal Goal Alcorcon
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Alcorcon vs Zaragoza : Livescore
Alcorcon vs Zaragoza Prediction : Match Facts
- Alcorcon have played 3 matches are at position 22 with 0 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Alcorcon.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Zaragoza have played 3 matches are at position 21 with 1 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Zaragoza.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Alcorcon vs Zaragoza : Head To Head
|Monday February 22 2021|
|Tuesday January 5 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Saturday June 13 2020|
|Sunday September 8 2019|
|Sunday April 14 2019|
|Sunday November 25 2018|
|Saturday February 3 2018|
|Sunday September 10 2017|
|Sunday February 19 2017|
Alcorcon vs Zaragoza : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Real Sociedad II||3||1||2||0||1||0||1||5||DDW|
Alcorcon vs Zaragoza : Players News and Squads
Dani Jimenez (G-1)
David Fernandez (D-19)
Nicolás Gorosito (D-14)
Juan Aguilera (M-5)
Antonio Moyano (M-26)
Carlos Bellvis (M-16)
Hugo Fraile (F-10)
Oscar Arribas Pasero (F-22)
José Aurelio Suárez (G-13)
Jesus Ruiz Suarez (G-31)
José Carlos Ramírez (D-3)
Victor García (D-17)
Abdelhafid Al Badaoui Sabri (M-20)
Ander Gorostidi (M-8)
Raúl Asencio (F-24)
Asier Cordoba Querejeta (M-21)
Juan Hernández García (F-11)
Marc Gual (F-9)
Iker Bachiller (D-27)
CoachJuan Ignacio Martínez
Cristian Álvarez (G-1)
Fran Gámez (D-18)
Lluís López (D-24)
Jair Amador (D-3)
Josep Chavarría (D-15)
Íñigo Eguaras (M-16)
Alberto Zapater (M-21)
Radosav Petrović (M-4)
Sergio Bermejo Lillo (F-22)
Álvaro Giménez (F-20)
Juan Narváez (F-7)
Álvaro Ratón (G-13)
Carlos Nieto (D-17)
Enrique Clemente (D-5)
Valentín Vada (M-11)
Javi Ros (M-10)
James Igbekeme (M-12)
Adrián González (M-8)
Borja Sainz (M-26)
Nano Mesa (F-23)
Ángel López (D-34)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Alcorcon vs Zaragoza : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.35||2.80||3.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||2.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||2.80||3.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||2.87||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.41||3.00||3.32||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.35||2.85||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||2.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.38||2.85||3.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.48||2.83||3.61||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.29||2.80||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.43||3.00||3.32||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.35||2.80||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||2.88||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||2.55||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.37||2.78||3.48||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.30||2.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.42||2.84||3.20||Bet Here|
Alcorcon vs Zaragoza : Predictions
Why Alcorcon Will Win
- Alcorcon has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Alcorcon has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Zaragoza Will Win
- Zaragoza has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Zaragoza has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Alcorcon or draw||Double chance : Alcorcon or draw||Double chance : Alcorcon or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.