Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 13
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Pablo Echavarria, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Aldosivi vs Gimnasia L.P.. Aldosivi will host Gimnasia L.P. at the Estadio JosÃ© MarÃa Minella for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 13 match fixture.
Aldosivi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Live Score And Statistics
Aldosivi Vs Gimnasia L.P.. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 13
16:30 , Saturday September 25 2021
- F. Grahl ( 62′ )
Gimnasia L.P. 3
- L. M. Rodriguez ( 1′ )
- N. Contin ( 24′ )
- N. Contin ( 55′ )
Match ends, Aldosivi 1, Gimnasia L.P. 3
Second Half ends, with score Aldosivi 1, Gimnasia L.P. 3
E. Insua Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
G. Aranda Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
M. Melluso Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
G. Gil Romero Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
Substitution 2 – H. Mancilla substitutes for E. Cecchini (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 1 – N. Colazo substitutes for J. Carbonero (Gimnasia L.P.)
E. Cecchini Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
F. Grahl had a Normal Goal Aldosivi
Substitution 3 – G. Aranda substitutes for E. Iniguez (Aldosivi)
N. Contin had a Normal Goal Gimnasia L.P.
Substitution 2 – F. Grahl substitutes for G. A. Lodico (Aldosivi)
Substitution 1 – F. Perez substitutes for J. Iritier (Aldosivi)
G. A. Lodico Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
N. Contin had a Normal Goal Gimnasia L.P.
L. M. Rodriguez had a Normal Goal Gimnasia L.P.
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Aldosivi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Livescore
Aldosivi vs Gimnasia L.P. Prediction : Match Facts
- Aldosivi have played 12 matches are at position 21 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Aldosivi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Gimnasia L.P. have played 12 matches are at position 17 with 14 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WDLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Gimnasia L.P..
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Aldosivi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Head To Head
|Sunday November 10 2019|
|Monday February 25 2019|
|Tuesday April 18 2017|
|Saturday April 11 2015|
|Saturday May 18 2013|
|Saturday November 17 2012|
|Friday June 22 2012|
|Saturday February 4 2012|
Aldosivi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||Colon Santa Fe||12||5||4||3||10||14||-4||19||WDDLD|
|12||Defensa Y Justicia||12||3||6||3||12||10||2||15||DDDDW|
|14||Newells Old Boys||12||4||3||5||14||18||-4||15||WLDLL|
|22||Union Santa Fe||12||3||3||6||10||17||-7||12||LLLWW|
|24||Central Cordoba de Santiago||12||2||5||5||12||15||-3||11||LWDLD|
Aldosivi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Players News and Squads
José Devecchi (G-25)
Emanuel Iñíguez (D-21)
Fabricio Coloccini (D-6)
Emiliano Insúa (D-26)
Emanuel Insua (D-13)
Gastón Gil Romero (M-5)
Javier Iritier (M-8)
Francisco Cerro (M-18)
Gastón Lódico (M-24)
Malcom Braida (M-20)
Martín Cauteruccio (F-77)
Fabián Assmann (G-35)
Mario López (D-2)
Federico Milo (D-14)
Fernando Román (D-28)
Rufino Lucero (D-4)
Francisco Grahl (M-10)
Leandro Maciel (M-33)
Franco Perinciolo (M-17)
Uriel Ramírez (F-29)
Gustavo Alejandro Aranda (F-22)
Franco Pérez (F-30)
Lautaro Rinaldi (F-11)
Rodrigo Rey (G-17)
Francisco Gerometta (D-16)
Leonardo Morales (D-4)
Germán Guiffrey (D-24)
Matías Melluso (D-32)
Brahian Alemán (M-10)
Carlos Insaurralde (M-27)
Emanuel Cecchini (M-5)
Johan Carbonero (M-7)
Luis Miguel Rodríguez (F-8)
Nicolás Contín (F-9)
Tomás Durso (G-1)
Maximiliano Coronel (D-23)
Guillermo Fratta (D-2)
Lucas Licht (D-25)
Nicolás Colazo (M-18)
Nery Leyes (M-33)
Harrinson Mancilla (M-15)
Matías Miranda (M-22)
Matías Pérez García (M-11)
Erik Ramírez (F-43)
Franco Torres (F-26)
Sebastián Cocimano (F-37)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Aldosivi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Aldosivi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Predictions
Why Aldosivi Will Win
- Aldosivi has a home team record of 3 wins and 8 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Aldosivi has scored 14 out of their total 29 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Gimnasia L.P. Will Win
- Gimnasia L.P. has an away team record of 6 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Gimnasia L.P. has scored 16 out of their total 23 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Gimnasia L.P.||Double chance : draw or Gimnasia L.P.||Double chance : draw or Gimnasia L.P.|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||60%||60%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.