Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
Kick Off: 17:15
Referee: Nestor Pitana, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 1 – 4
1 – 4
Aldosivi vs Godoy Cruz. Aldosivi will host Godoy Cruz at the Estadio JosÃ© MarÃa Minella for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11 match fixture.
Aldosivi vs Godoy Cruz : Live Score And Statistics
Aldosivi Vs Godoy Cruz. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
17:15 , Monday September 13 2021
- M. Cauteruccio ( 78′ )
Godoy Cruz 4
- M. Ojeda ( 64′ )
- S. Lomonaco ( 70′ )
- E. Bullaude ( 75′ )
- E. S. Lopez ( 85′ )
Match ends, Aldosivi 1, Godoy Cruz 4
Second Half ends, with score Aldosivi 1, Godoy Cruz 4
E. S. Lopez had a Normal Goal Godoy Cruz
Substitution 5 – G. Ortiz substitutes for N. Acevedo (Godoy Cruz)
M. Cauteruccio had a Penalty Aldosivi
E. Bullaude had a Normal Goal Godoy Cruz
Substitution 4 – J. Iritier substitutes for F. Grahl (Aldosivi)
Substitution 3 – F. Perez substitutes for J. Indacoechea (Aldosivi)
S. Lomonaco had a Normal Goal Godoy Cruz
M. Ojeda had a Normal Goal Godoy Cruz
Substitution 4 – A. Cantero substitutes for T. Badaloni (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 3 – S. Lomonaco substitutes for V. Burgoa (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 2 – E. Bullaude substitutes for G. F. Pereira (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 2 – L. Maciel substitutes for G. A. Lodico (Aldosivi)
V. Burgoa Gets Yellow Card Godoy Cruz
J. Indacoechea Gets Yellow Card Aldosivi
Substitution 1 – L. Guzman substitutes for G. Gil Romero (Aldosivi)
G. F. Pereira Gets Yellow Card Godoy Cruz
Substitution 1 – G. F. Pereira substitutes for F. Altamira (Godoy Cruz)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Aldosivi vs Godoy Cruz : Livescore
Aldosivi vs Godoy Cruz Prediction : Match Facts
- Aldosivi have played 10 matches are at position 15 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Aldosivi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Godoy Cruz have played 10 matches are at position 13 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against Godoy Cruz.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Aldosivi vs Godoy Cruz : Head To Head
|Saturday February 13 2021|
|Tuesday October 29 2019|
|Saturday October 20 2018|
|Sunday October 30 2016|
|Saturday April 4 2015|
Aldosivi vs Godoy Cruz : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||10||4||3||3||9||14||-5||15||DLDLW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||10||3||4||3||12||10||2||13||DDWDW|
|17||Newells Old Boys||10||3||3||4||11||13||-2||12||DLLDL|
|19||Union Santa Fe||10||3||3||4||10||14||-4||12||LWWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||10||1||5||4||10||14||-4||8||DLDDL|
Aldosivi vs Godoy Cruz : Players News and Squads
José Devecchi (G-25)
Emanuel Iñíguez (D-21)
Fabricio Coloccini (D-6)
Emiliano Insúa (D-26)
Emanuel Insua (D-13)
Joaquín Indacoechea (M-36)
Gastón Gil Romero (M-5)
Francisco Grahl (M-10)
Gastón Lódico (M-24)
Federico Andrada (F-7)
Martín Cauteruccio (F-77)
Fabián Assmann (G-35)
Marcos Miers (D-19)
Fernando Román (D-28)
Rufino Lucero (D-4)
Uriel Ramírez (F-29)
Lautaro Guzmán (M-23)
Javier Iritier (M-8)
Leandro Maciel (M-33)
Franco Perinciolo (M-17)
Lautaro Rinaldi (F-11)
Manuel Panaro (F-41)
Franco Pérez (F-30)
Juan Espinola (G-12)
Elías López (D-28)
Gianluca Ferrari (D-22)
Leonel González (D-3)
Damián Pérez (D-15)
Gonzalo Abrego (M-32)
Nelson Acevedo (M-5)
Facundo Altamirano (M-41)
Martín Ojeda (M-11)
Valentín Burgoa (M-10)
Tomás Badaloni (F-9)
Nelson Ibáñez (G-23)
Guillermo Ortíz (D-24)
Ian Escobar (D-6)
Manuel Llano (D-19)
Bruno Leyes (M-36)
Alan Cantero (M-20)
Guillermo Pereira (M-34)
Ezequiel Bullaude (F-33)
Juan Meli (M-21)
Sebastián Lomónaco (F-27)
Cristian Colmán (F-17)
Matías Ramírez (F-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Aldosivi vs Godoy Cruz : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.49||3.54||2.73||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.48||3.30||2.63||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.41||3.45||2.66||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.53||3.53||2.77||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.58||3.15||2.68||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.49||3.54||2.73||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.50||3.38||2.68||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.48||3.30||2.63||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.58||3.20||2.63||Bet Here|
Aldosivi vs Godoy Cruz : Predictions
Why Aldosivi Will Win
- Aldosivi has a home team record of 3 wins and 7 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Aldosivi has scored 13 out of their total 26 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Godoy Cruz Will Win
- Godoy Cruz has an away team record of 5 wins and 6 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Godoy Cruz has scored 18 out of their total 32 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Godoy Cruz||Double chance : draw or Godoy Cruz||Double chance : draw or Godoy Cruz|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||46%||46%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.