Competition: Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 12
Kick Off: 18:15
Referee: Fernando Legario, Peru
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Alianza Lima vs FBC Melgar. Alianza Lima will host FBC Melgar at the Estadio Alberto Gallardo for the Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 12 match fixture.
Alianza Lima vs FBC Melgar : Live Score And Statistics
Alianza Lima Vs FBC Melgar. Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 12
18:15 , Wednesday September 22 2021
Alianza Lima 1
- J. Concha ( 66′ )
FBC Melgar 0
Match ends, Alianza Lima 1, FBC Melgar 0
Second Half ends, with score Alianza Lima 1, FBC Melgar 0
Y. Vilchez Gets Yellow Card Alianza Lima
Substitution 5 – A. Rodriguez substitutes for W. Aguirre (Alianza Lima)
L. Iberico Gets Yellow Card FBC Melgar
Substitution 2 – K. Quevedo substitutes for M. Vazquez (FBC Melgar)
Substitution 4 – J. Farfan substitutes for H. Barcos (Alianza Lima)
Substitution 3 – A. Moyano substitutes for J. Concha (Alianza Lima)
Substitution 1 – C. Bordacahar substitutes for J. Lujan (FBC Melgar)
J. Concha had a Normal Goal Alianza Lima
J. Concha Gets Yellow Card Alianza Lima
O. Valenzuela Gets Red Card Alianza Lima
O. Valenzuela Gets Yellow Card Alianza Lima
O. Valenzuela Gets Yellow Card Alianza Lima
Substitution 2 – W. Aguirre substitutes for A. Rodriguez (Alianza Lima)
Substitution 1 – O. Valenzuela substitutes for E. Benitez (Alianza Lima)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Alianza Lima vs FBC Melgar : Livescore
Alianza Lima vs FBC Melgar Prediction : Match Facts
- Alianza Lima have played 11 matches are at position 1 with 27 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 8 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Alianza Lima.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
- FBC Melgar have played 11 matches are at position 3 with 19 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against FBC Melgar.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 10 goals (GD).
|Alianza Lima||FBC Melgar|
Alianza Lima vs FBC Melgar : Head To Head
|Saturday July 3 2021|
|Monday November 2 2020|
|Wednesday September 16 2020|
|Monday September 7 2020|
|Sunday October 27 2019|
|Sunday June 30 2019|
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Friday December 7 2018|
|Sunday December 2 2018|
|Sunday October 21 2018|
Alianza Lima vs FBC Melgar : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||Carlos A. Mannucci||11||5||2||4||17||15||2||17||DLLLW|
|18||U. San Martin||10||0||3||7||3||16||-13||3||LDLDL|
Alianza Lima vs FBC Melgar : Players News and Squads
Ángelo Campos (G-31)
Carlos Montoya (D-26)
Pablo Miguez (D-6)
Yordi Vílchez (D-22)
Oslimg Mora (M-25)
Josepmir Ballon (M-21)
Edgar Benitez (M-16)
Ricardo Lagos (M-13)
Jairo Concha (F-17)
Marco Aldair Rodríguez (F-18)
Hernán Barcos (F-9)
Steven Rivadeneyra (G-12)
Jonathan Lacerda (D-3)
Axel Moyano (M-14)
Arley Rodríguez (F-93)
Oswaldo Valenzuela (M-27)
Jefferson Farfán (M-10)
Wilmer Aguirre (F-15)
Carlos Cáceda (G-12)
Alejandro Ramos (D-4)
Fabio Pereyra (D-2)
Jose Lujan (D-6)
Paolo Reyna (D-19)
Alexis Arias (M-28)
Horacio Orzan (M-23)
Walter Tandazo (M-24)
Mariano Vázquez (F-11)
Bernardo Cuesta (F-9)
Luis Iberico (F-16)
Ricardo Farro (G-1)
Alec Deneumostier (D-5)
Pedro Ibañez (M-29)
Freddy Oncoy (M-13)
Joel Sánchez (M-10)
Cristian Bordacahar (F-7)
Kevin Quevedo (F-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Alianza Lima vs FBC Melgar : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Alianza Lima vs FBC Melgar : Predictions
Why Alianza Lima Will Win
- Alianza Lima has a home team record of 6 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Alianza Lima has scored 18 out of their total 26 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FBC Melgar Will Win
- FBC Melgar has an away team record of 3 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- FBC Melgar has scored 14 out of their total 32 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Alianza Lima||Draw||FBC Melgar|
|Advice||Double chance : Alianza Lima or draw||Double chance : Alianza Lima or draw||Double chance : Alianza Lima or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||57%||57%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.