Competition: South-Africa Premier Soccer League Regular Season – Round 1
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Jelly Chavani, South Africa
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Amazulu vs Moroka Swallows. Amazulu will host Moroka Swallows at the Jonsson Kings Park Stadium for the South-Africa Premier Soccer League Regular Season – Round 1 match fixture.
Amazulu vs Moroka Swallows : Live Score And Statistics
Amazulu Vs Moroka Swallows. South-Africa Premier Soccer League Regular Season – Round 1
15:00 , Wednesday August 25 2021
Moroka Swallows 0
Match ends, Amazulu 0, Moroka Swallows 0
Second Half ends, with score Amazulu 0, Moroka Swallows 0
Substitution 5 – Z. Mbokoma substitutes for L. Mokoena (Moroka Swallows)
Substitution 5 – H. Ekstein substitutes for L. Majoro (Amazulu)
Substitution 4 – A. De Jong substitutes for X. Mlambo (Amazulu)
Substitution 4 – M. Musonda substitutes for R. Gamildien (Moroka Swallows)
Substitution 3 – M. Wambi substitutes for L. Matlou (Moroka Swallows)
L. Matlou Gets Yellow Card Moroka Swallows
Substitution 3 – B. Ntuli substitutes for M. Ceesay (Amazulu)
Substitution 2 – A. Memela substitutes for S. Maduna (Amazulu)
Substitution 1 – K. Moleko substitutes for T. Sikhakhane (Amazulu)
Substitution 2 – K. Makgalwa substitutes for D. Solomons (Moroka Swallows)
Substitution 1 – M. Saleng substitutes for K. Ndlovu (Moroka Swallows)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Amazulu vs Moroka Swallows : Livescore
Amazulu vs Moroka Swallows Prediction : Match Facts
- Amazulu have played 1 matches are at position 13 with 0 points in the 2021 Premier Soccer League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- L
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Amazulu.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Moroka Swallows have played 1 matches are at position 5 with 3 points in the 2021 Premier Soccer League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- W
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Moroka Swallows.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Amazulu vs Moroka Swallows : Head To Head
|Wednesday June 2 2021|
|Sunday February 14 2021|
Amazulu vs Moroka Swallows : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Cape Town City||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||1||D|
Amazulu vs Moroka Swallows : Players News and Squads
Veli Mothwa (G-44)
Thembela Sikhakhane (D-5)
Tapelo Xoki (D-27)
Repo Malepe (D-4)
Philani Zulu (D-13)
Sphesihle Maduna (M-34)
Siyethemba Sithebe (M-10)
Makhehlene Makhaula (M-8)
Xolani Mlambo (M-23)
Matarr Ceesay (-21)
Lehlohonolo Majoro (F-20)
Neil Boshoff (G-43)
Sandile Khumalo (D-22)
Samkelo Mgwazela (D-39)
Kgotso Moleko (D-18)
Andre Earnest De Jong (M-14)
Hendrick Ekstein (M-28)
Luvuyo Memela (M-11)
Tshepang Moremi (F-19)
Bongi Ntuli (F-7)
Virgil Vries (G-30)
Thabo Matlaba (D-27)
Sipho Sibiya (D-2)
Junaid Sait (D-34)
Yagan Sasman (D-28)
Lebohang Mokoena (M-9)
Musa Nyatama (M-15)
Lehlogonolo George Matlou (-42)
Dillon Solomons (M-18)
Ruzaigh Gamildien (F-12)
Khetukuthula Ndlovu (-22)
Jody February (G-31)
Givemore Khupe (D-33)
Vuyo Mere (D-8)
Katlego Mohamme (D-36)
Zaphaniah Mbokoma (M-11)
Strydom Wambi (M-47)
Mwape Musonda (F-20)
Matlala Keletso Makgalwa (-35)
Monnapule Kenneth Saleng (-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Amazulu vs Moroka Swallows : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||2.65||2.95||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||2.70||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||2.80||2.88||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.34||3.22||2.92||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||2.70||3.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.64||2.71||3.31||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.42||3.04||3.02||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||2.65||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||2.70||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||2.55||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.54||2.69||3.18||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.88||1.94||Bet Here|
Amazulu vs Moroka Swallows : Predictions
Why Amazulu Will Win
- Amazulu has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Amazulu has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Moroka Swallows Will Win
- Moroka Swallows has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Moroka Swallows has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Moroka Swallows and -2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Moroka Swallows and -2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Moroka Swallows and -2.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.