Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24
Kick Off: 00:30
Referee: Leandro Pedro Vuaden, Brazil
Status: Second Half 2 – 1
2 – 1
America Mineiro vs Palmeiras. America Mineiro will host Palmeiras at the EstÃ¡dio Raimundo Sampaio for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24 match fixture.
America Mineiro vs Palmeiras : Live Score And Statistics
America Mineiro Vs Palmeiras. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24
00:30 , Thursday October 7 2021
America Mineiro 2
- F. Azevedo ( 61′ )
- Patric ( 73′ )
- Santos Ademir ( 90′ )
- Rony ( 29′ )
Second Half ends, with score America Mineiro 2, Palmeiras 1
F. Melo Gets Yellow Card Palmeiras
Santos Ademir had a Penalty America Mineiro
V. Renan Gets Yellow Card Palmeiras
Patric Gets Yellow Card America Mineiro
Substitution 5 – Danilo substitutes for P. de Paula Carreiro (Palmeiras)
Substitution 5 – Rodolfo substitutes for K. Lucas (America Mineiro)
Substitution 4 – Gustavo Scarpa substitutes for Dudu (Palmeiras)
Substitution 3 – W. Ribeiro Silva substitutes for Jorge (Palmeiras)
Substitution 4 – Alan substitutes for Marlon (America Mineiro)
Substitution 2 – Gabriel Veron substitutes for R. Veiga (Palmeiras)
Substitution 1 – Deyverson substitutes for Rony (Palmeiras)
Patric had a Normal Goal America Mineiro
Substitution 3 – Anderson substitutes for Silva Ricardo (America Mineiro)
F. Azevedo had a Missed Penalty America Mineiro
Jorge Gets Yellow Card Palmeiras
Substitution 2 – F. Azevedo substitutes for M. Zarate (America Mineiro)
Eduardo Gabriel Gets Yellow Card America Mineiro
Substitution 1 – Ribamar substitutes for F. D. de Souza (America Mineiro)
Rony had a Normal Goal Palmeiras
G. Menino Gets Yellow Card Palmeiras
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
America Mineiro vs Palmeiras : Livescore
America Mineiro vs Palmeiras Prediction : Match Facts
- America Mineiro have played 23 matches are at position 14 with 27 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 6 times drawn 9 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against America Mineiro.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Palmeiras have played 21 matches are at position 3 with 38 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 12 times drawn 2 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Palmeiras.
- So far in the season , they have scored 33 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
America Mineiro vs Palmeiras : Head To Head
|Sunday June 20 2021|
|Thursday December 31 2020|
|Thursday December 24 2020|
|Wednesday November 21 2018|
|Sunday August 5 2018|
|Thursday May 24 2018|
|Wednesday May 9 2018|
|Sunday October 9 2016|
|Wednesday June 22 2016|
|Saturday September 14 2013|
America Mineiro vs Palmeiras : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
America Mineiro vs Palmeiras : Players News and Squads
Matheus Cavichioli (G-1)
Ricardo Silva (D-45)
Eduardo Bauermann (D-3)
Marlon Lopes (D-66)
Lucas Kal (M-21)
Fabrício Daniel (M-13)
Mauro Zárate (F-99)
Alan Ruschel (D-6)
João Paulo (D-16)
Diego Ferreira (D-2)
Juninho Valoura (M-55)
Felipe Azevedo (M-11)
Bruno Nazário (M-22)
Marcelo Toscano (F-90)
Benjamin Kuscevic (D-4)
Gabriel Menino (M-25)
Felipe Melo (M-30)
Patrick de Paula (M-5)
Raphael Veiga (F-23)
Mateus Oliveira (G-51)
Vinicius Silvestre (G-1)
Gustavo Garcia (D-32)
Danilo Barbosa (M-18)
Matheus Fernandes (M-38)
Gustavo Scarpa (M-14)
Gabriel Veron (M-27)
Breno Lopes (F-19)
Luiz Adriano (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
America Mineiro vs Palmeiras : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.05||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.50||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.45||3.20||2.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.40||3.20||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.52||3.35||2.14||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.50||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.65||3.30||2.10||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.35||3.10||2.16||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.52||3.34||2.16||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.60||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.58||3.22||2.13||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.55||3.15||2.07||Bet Here|
America Mineiro vs Palmeiras : Predictions
Why America Mineiro Will Win
- America Mineiro has a home team record of 4 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- America Mineiro has scored 10 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Palmeiras Will Win
- Palmeiras has an away team record of 7 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Palmeiras has scored 21 out of their total 34 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Palmeiras and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Palmeiras and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Palmeiras and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||43%||43%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.