Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Eric Lambrechts, Belgium
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Anderlecht vs Gent. Anderlecht will host Gent at the for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League – Round match fixture.
Anderlecht vs Gent : Live Score And Statistics
Anderlecht Vs Gent. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 5
18:45 , Thursday September 23 2021
- L. Refaelov ( 59′ )
- A. Castro-Montes ( 39′ )
Second Half ends, with score Anderlecht 1, Gent 1
Substitution 5 – I. Mboyo substitutes for R. Bezus (Gent)
Substitution 4 – J. Zirkzee substitutes for C. Kouame (Anderlecht)
Substitution 3 – M. Ashimeru substitutes for L. Refaelov (Anderlecht)
J. Cullen Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
Substitution 2 – B. Raman substitutes for Y. Verschaeren (Anderlecht)
Substitution 4 – T. Tissoudali substitutes for G. Chakvetadze (Gent)
Substitution 3 – M. Samoise substitutes for A. Castro-Montes (Gent)
L. Refaelov had a Penalty Anderlecht
B. Godeau Gets Yellow Card Gent
Substitution 2 – S. Kums substitutes for E. Owusu (Gent)
Substitution 1 – F. Amuzu substitutes for A. Ait El Hadj (Anderlecht)
Substitution 1 – D. Lemajic substitutes for L. Depoitre (Gent)
A. Castro-Montes had a Normal Goal Gent
E. Owusu Gets Yellow Card Gent
M. Murillo Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Anderlecht vs Gent : Livescore
Anderlecht vs Gent Prediction : Match Facts
- Anderlecht have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 13 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Anderlecht.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
- Gent have played 7 matches are at position 16 with 7 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Kortrijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Anderlecht vs Gent : Head To Head
|Sunday January 31 2021|
|Sunday November 8 2020|
|Friday February 7 2020|
|Thursday October 31 2019|
|Sunday May 19 2019|
|Sunday April 21 2019|
|Sunday January 20 2019|
|Sunday November 11 2018|
|Sunday May 13 2018|
|Sunday April 1 2018|
Anderlecht vs Gent : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Club Brugge KV||8||5||2||1||16||11||5||17||WWLWW|
|2||Union St. Gilloise||8||5||1||2||16||7||9||16||WDWLW|
Anderlecht vs Gent : Players News and Squads
Hendrik Van Crombrugge (G-30)
Michael Murillo (D-62)
Taylor Harwood-Bellis (D-6)
Wesley Hoedt (D-4)
Sergio Gómez (D-17)
Josh Cullen (M-8)
Kristoffer Olsson (M-20)
Anouar Ait El Hadj (M-46)
Yari Verschaeren (M-51)
Lior Refaelov (M-11)
Christian Kouamé (F-99)
Colin Coosemans (G-26)
Bart Verbruggen (G-16)
Killian Sardella (D-54)
Bogdan Mykhaylichenko (D-14)
Lisandro Magallán (D-2)
Marco Kana (D-55)
Francis Amuzu (M-7)
Majeed Ashimeru (M-18)
Benito Raman (F-9)
Joshua Zirkzee (F-23)
Sinan Bolat (G-1)
Andreas Hanche-Olsen (D-21)
Michael Ngadeu (D-5)
Bruno Godeau (D-31)
Christopher Operi (D-3)
Alessio Castro-Montes (M-14)
Elisha Owusu (M-6)
Julien De Sart (M-13)
Giorgi Chakvetadze (M-10)
Roman Bezus (F-9)
Laurent Depoitre (F-29)
Davy Roef (G-33)
Sven Kums (M-24)
Matisse Samoise (M-18)
Sulayman Marreh (M-22)
Tarik Tissoudali (F-34)
Darko Lemajić (F-11)
Ilombe Mboyo (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Anderlecht vs Gent : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.55||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.21||3.58||3.16||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.20||3.55||3.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.05||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.66||2.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.98||1.88||Bet Here|
Anderlecht vs Gent : Predictions
Why Anderlecht Will Win
- Anderlecht has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Anderlecht has scored 11 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 3.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Gent Will Win
- Gent has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Gent has scored 12 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Anderlecht or draw||Double chance : Anderlecht or draw||Double chance : Anderlecht or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||89%||89%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.