Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Stephanie Frappart, France
Status: Match Finished 3 – 2
3 – 2
Angers vs Metz. Angers will host Metz at the Stade Raymond-Kopa for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Angers vs Metz : Live Score And Statistics
Angers Vs Metz. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 9
13:00 , Sunday October 3 2021
- M. Cho ( 53′ )
- T. Mangani ( 65′ )
- S. Bahoken ( 90′ )
- D. Bronn ( 10′ )
- F. Boulaya ( 58′ )
Match ends, Angers 3, Metz 2
Second Half ends, with score Angers 3, Metz 2
S. Bahoken had a Normal Goal Angers
D. Bronn Gets Yellow Card Metz
Substitution 5 – S. Bahoken substitutes for M. Cho (Angers)
Substitution 4 – M. Pereira Lage substitutes for S. Boufal (Angers)
Substitution 4 – O. Nguette substitutes for L. Gueye (Metz)
Substitution 3 – B. Traore substitutes for P. Sarr (Metz)
Substitution 3 – A. Ounahi substitutes for A. Fulgini (Angers)
Substitution 2 – B. Brahimi substitutes for B. Mendy (Angers)
T. Mangani had a Normal Goal Angers
F. Boulaya had a Normal Goal Metz
Substitution 1 – P. Capelle substitutes for E. Ebosse (Angers)
M. Cho had a Normal Goal Angers
M. Cho Gets Yellow Card Angers
N. De Preville Gets Yellow Card Metz
Substitution 2 – F. Boulaya substitutes for I. Niane (Metz)
H. Maiga Gets Yellow Card Metz
D. Bronn had a Normal Goal Metz
Substitution 1 – A. S. Mbengue substitutes for S. Niakate (Metz)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Angers vs Metz : Livescore
Angers vs Metz Prediction : Match Facts
- Angers have played 8 matches are at position 5 with 13 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DDLDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Angers.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Metz have played 8 matches are at position 18 with 6 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Stade Brestois 29.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
Angers vs Metz : Head To Head
|Wednesday March 3 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
|Saturday May 23 2020|
|Saturday August 24 2019|
|Sunday May 6 2018|
|Tuesday December 12 2017|
|Sunday September 17 2017|
|Saturday January 28 2017|
|Saturday August 27 2016|
|Saturday March 29 2014|
Angers vs Metz : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||8||8||0||0||22||7||15||24||WWWWW|
|19||Stade Brestois 29||8||0||4||4||9||16||-7||4||LLDDL|
Angers vs Metz : Players News and Squads
Paul Bernardoni (G-1)
Vincent Manceau (D-29)
Ismaël Traoré (D-8)
Romain Thomas (D-24)
Jimmy Cabot (M-11)
Batista Mendy (M-2)
Thomas Mangani (M-5)
Enzo Ebosse (M-6)
Angelo Fulgini (F-10)
Mohamed-Ali Cho (F-21)
Sofiane Boufal (F-7)
Danijel Petković (G-30)
Souleyman Doumbia (D-3)
Azzeddine Ounahi (M-18)
Mathias Pereira Lage (M-27)
Waniss Taibi (M-26)
Sada Thioub (F-22)
Pierrick Capelle (M-15)
Stéphane Bahoken (F-19)
Bilal Brahimi (F-14)
Alexandre Oukidja (G-16)
Fabien Centonze (D-18)
Dylan Bronn (D-2)
Sikou Niakate (D-4)
Matthieu Udol (D-3)
Lamine Gueye (M-20)
Pape Matar Sarr (M-15)
Digbo Maiga (M-19)
Vincent Pajot (M-14)
Nicolas de Préville (M-9)
Ibrahima Niane (F-7)
Marc-Aurele Caillard (G-30)
Sofiane Alakouch (D-22)
Amine Bassi (M-21)
Amadou Salif Mbengue (M-33)
Warren Tchimbembé (M-12)
Boubacar Traore (M-8)
Papa Ndiaga Yade (M-26)
Farid Boulaya (M-10)
Opa Nguette (M-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Angers vs Metz : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.95||3.25||4.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.97||3.40||3.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.00||3.25||4.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.00||3.25||4.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.30||4.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.98||3.46||4.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.95||3.40||4.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.97||3.40||3.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.00||3.35||4.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.01||3.38||4.37||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.03||3.15||3.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.03||3.52||4.18||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.95||3.25||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.30||4.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.30||4.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.97||3.35||4.08||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.94||3.35||4.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.00||3.25||3.65||Bet Here|
Angers vs Metz : Predictions
Why Angers Will Win
- Angers has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Angers has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Metz Will Win
- Metz has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Metz has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Angers or draw||Double chance : Angers or draw||Double chance : Angers or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||72%||72%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.