Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Antony Gautier, France
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Angers vs Rennes. Angers will host Rennes at the Stade Raymond-Kopa for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Angers vs Rennes : Live Score And Statistics
Angers Vs Rennes. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 4
13:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
- S. Boufal ( 57′ )
- M. Cho ( 88′ )
Match ends, Angers 2, Rennes 0
Second Half ends, with score Angers 2, Rennes 0
Substitution 3 – S. Bahoken substitutes for M. Cho (Angers)
M. Cho had a Normal Goal Angers
A. Fulgini Gets Yellow Card Angers
Substitution 5 – L. Majer substitutes for B. Bourigeaud (Rennes)
Substitution 2 – A. Ounahi substitutes for T. Mangani (Angers)
Substitution 1 – P. Capelle substitutes for S. Boufal (Angers)
Substitution 4 – R. del Castillo substitutes for F. Tait (Rennes)
S. Boufal had a Normal Goal Angers
Substitution 3 – E. Camavinga substitutes for K. D. Sulemana (Rennes)
Substitution 2 – S. Guirassy substitutes for M. Terrier (Rennes)
Substitution 1 – W. Omari substitutes for M. Abline (Rennes)
L. Bade Gets Red Card Rennes
L. Bade Gets Yellow Card Rennes
L. Bade Gets Yellow Card Rennes
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Angers vs Rennes : Livescore
Angers vs Rennes Prediction : Match Facts
- Angers have played 3 matches are at position 2 with 7 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Angers.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Rennes have played 3 matches are at position 5 with 5 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Rennes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Angers vs Rennes : Head To Head
|Saturday April 17 2021|
|Thursday February 11 2021|
|Friday October 23 2020|
|Saturday August 1 2020|
|Saturday May 2 2020|
|Tuesday January 28 2020|
|Saturday December 7 2019|
|Saturday April 6 2019|
|Saturday August 18 2018|
|Saturday January 20 2018|
Angers vs Rennes : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||3||3||0||0||10||5||5||9||WWW|
|14||Stade Brestois 29||3||0||2||1||4||6||-2||2||LDD|
Angers vs Rennes : Players News and Squads
Paul Bernardoni (G-1)
Vincent Manceau (D-29)
Ismaël Traoré (D-8)
Romain Thomas (D-24)
Jimmy Cabot (M-11)
Batista Mendy (M-2)
Thomas Mangani (M-5)
Souleyman Doumbia (M-3)
Angelo Fulgini (F-10)
Mohamed-Ali Cho (F-21)
Sofiane Boufal (F-13)
Danijel Petković (G-30)
Abdoulaye Bamba (D-25)
Waniss Taibi (M-26)
Pierrick Capelle (M-15)
Farid El Melali (M-28)
Casimir Ninga (F-9)
Azzeddine Ounahi (M-18)
Mathias Pereira Lage (M-27)
Stéphane Bahoken (F-19)
Alfred Gomis (G-16)
Hamari Traore (D-27)
Loïc Badé (D-5)
Nayef Aguerd (D-6)
Birger Meling (D-25)
Baptiste Santamaria (M-8)
Flavien Tait (M-20)
Benjamin Bourigeaud (M-14)
Martin Terrier (M-7)
Kamal Deen Sulemana (M-18)
Matthis Abline (F-35)
Romain Salin (G-1)
Lorenz Assignon (D-31)
Warmed Omari (D-32)
Adrien Truffert (D-3)
Lovro Majer (M-21)
Eduardo Camavinga (M-10)
Romain Del Castillo (M-22)
Lesley Ugochukwu (M-38)
Sehrou Guirassy (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Angers vs Rennes : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.85||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.90||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.93||3.32||2.52||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.90||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.88||3.30||2.51||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.99||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.77||3.15||2.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.00||3.38||2.58||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.91||3.20||2.54||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.85||3.15||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.84||3.05||2.50||Bet Here|
Angers vs Rennes : Predictions
Why Angers Will Win
- Angers has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Angers has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rennes Will Win
- Rennes has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rennes has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Angers||Winner : Angers||Winner : Angers|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.