Competition: Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Ozgur Yankaya, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 3 – 2
3 – 2
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor. Antalyaspor will host Rizespor at the Antalya Stadyumu for the Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor : Live Score And Statistics
Antalyaspor Vs Rizespor. Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 3
17:30 , Friday August 27 2021
- H. Wright ( 18′ )
- H. Wright ( 51′ )
- H. Wright ( 90′ )
- D. Djokovic ( 61′ )
- D. Djokovic ( 90′ )
Match ends, Antalyaspor 3, Rizespor 2
Second Half ends, with score Antalyaspor 3, Rizespor 2
H. Wright had a Penalty Antalyaspor
B. Dabo Gets Yellow Card Rizespor
D. Djokovic had a Penalty Rizespor
H. Ozmert Gets Yellow Card Antalyaspor
Baiano Fabricio Gets Yellow Card Rizespor
Substitution 4 – S. Ay substitutes for C. Sertel (Rizespor)
Substitution 4 – Amilton substitutes for G. Bayrakdar (Antalyaspor)
Substitution 3 – H. Ozmert substitutes for N. Sahin (Antalyaspor)
Substitution 2 – Fredy substitutes for D. Milosevic (Antalyaspor)
G. Vural Gets Yellow Card Antalyaspor
Substitution 3 – A. Koc substitutes for Y. Pehlivan (Rizespor)
Substitution 2 – E. Karadag substitutes for T. Boyd (Rizespor)
Substitution 1 – H. Ghacha substitutes for P. Mukairu (Antalyaspor)
D. Djokovic had a Normal Goal Rizespor
Substitution 1 – A. Umar substitutes for E. Sabo (Rizespor)
H. Wright had a Penalty Antalyaspor
G. Gonul Gets Yellow Card Rizespor
H. Wright had a Normal Goal Antalyaspor
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor : Livescore
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor Prediction : Match Facts
- Antalyaspor have played 2 matches are at position 15 with 1 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Antalyaspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Rizespor have played 2 matches are at position 17 with 1 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Rizespor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor : Head To Head
|Friday April 16 2021|
|Thursday December 24 2020|
|Monday June 22 2020|
|Saturday November 9 2019|
|Saturday February 9 2019|
|Sunday September 2 2018|
|Sunday March 12 2017|
|Monday October 17 2016|
|Saturday February 20 2016|
|Saturday September 19 2015|
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor : Players News and Squads
Ruud Boffin (G-25)
Bünyamin Balcı (D-77)
Veysel Sarı (D-89)
Güray Vural (D-11)
Andrea Poli (M-15)
Nuri Şahin (M-8)
Gökdeniz Bayrakdar (M-41)
Deni Milošević (M-10)
Paul Omo Mukairu (M-12)
Haji Wright (F-9)
Doğukan Özkan (G-1)
Diogo Sousa (G-99)
Eren Albayrak (D-6)
Sherel Floranus (D-2)
Bahadir Öztürk (D-5)
Hakan Özmert (M-88)
Amilton da Silva (F-23)
Doğukan Sinik (M-7)
Houssameddine Guecha (F-27)
Gökhan Akkan (G-23)
Fabricio Baiano (D-27)
Gökhan Gönül (D-77)
Sebastian Holmén (D-3)
Cemali Sertel (D-88)
Damjan Đoković (M-8)
Yasin Pehlivan (M-6)
Tyler Boyd (M-9)
Erik Sabo (M-52)
Alper Potuk (M-4)
Bryan Dabo (F-14)
Tarik Çetin (G-1)
Zafer Görgen Huur (G-30)
Selim Ay (D-5)
Alberk Koc (D-35)
Emir Han Topcu (D-22)
Seyfettin Anil Yasar (D-33)
Eren Karadağ (M-99)
Aminu Umar (F-50)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.85||3.60||4.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.87||3.45||4.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.91||3.50||3.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.85||3.60||4.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.92||3.58||4.00||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.84||3.55||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.87||3.55||4.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.91||3.45||3.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.93||3.67||4.19||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.93||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.97||3.66||4.08||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.85||3.60||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.88||3.50||3.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.90||3.50||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.88||3.45||4.02||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.84||3.55||4.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.93||3.35||3.75||Bet Here|
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor : Predictions
Why Antalyaspor Will Win
- Antalyaspor has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Antalyaspor has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rizespor Will Win
- Rizespor has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rizespor has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Antalyaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Antalyaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Antalyaspor and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.