Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Manuel Vergara, Chile
Status: Second Half 2 – 1
2 – 1
Antofagasta vs Palestino. Antofagasta will host Palestino at the Estadio Regional Calvo y BascuÃ±Ã¡n for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
Antofagasta vs Palestino : Live Score And Statistics
Antofagasta Vs Palestino. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18
18:00 , Wednesday August 25 2021
- T. Figueroa ( 10′ )
- A. Robles Fuentes ( 40′ )
- L. Jimenez ( 47′ )
Second Half ends, with score Antofagasta 2, Palestino 1
M. Collao Gets Yellow Card Antofagasta
Substitution 4 – A. Cuadra substitutes for A. Uribe (Antofagasta)
Substitution 3 – P. Magalhaes substitutes for B. Nieto (Antofagasta)
Substitution 2 – A. Souper substitutes for J. Flores (Antofagasta)
Substitution 3 – J. Sanchez substitutes for C. Cortes Pinto (Palestino)
Substitution 1 – D. Orellana substitutes for I. Fernandez (Antofagasta)
L. Jimenez had a Normal Goal Palestino
Substitution 2 – J. Benitez substitutes for P. Alvarado (Palestino)
Substitution 1 – M. Davila Carvajal substitutes for C. Villanueva (Palestino)
A. Robles Fuentes had a Normal Goal Antofagasta
I. Fernandez Gets Yellow Card Antofagasta
N. Demartini Gets Yellow Card Antofagasta
P. Alvarado Gets Yellow Card Palestino
T. Figueroa had a Normal Goal Antofagasta
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Antofagasta vs Palestino : Livescore
Antofagasta vs Palestino Prediction : Match Facts
- Antofagasta have played 16 matches are at position 6 with 23 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 6 times drawn 5 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Antofagasta.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Palestino have played 16 matches are at position 15 with 18 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLLWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Nublense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Antofagasta vs Palestino : Head To Head
|Sunday March 28 2021|
|Wednesday December 2 2020|
|Sunday March 1 2020|
|Saturday November 30 2019|
|Sunday April 14 2019|
|Sunday September 2 2018|
|Sunday April 1 2018|
Antofagasta vs Palestino : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Union La Calera||16||9||4||3||18||16||2||31||LWWDW|
|4||Universidad de Chile||16||8||4||4||21||14||7||28||WLWWD|
|7||Everton de Vina||16||6||5||5||15||15||0||23||LLLWW|
|9||D. La Serena||16||5||6||5||24||19||5||21||DLLDD|
Antofagasta vs Palestino : Players News and Squads
Ignacio González (G-1)
Byron Nieto (D-23)
Andrés Robles (D-29)
Nicolás Demartini (D-15)
Ivo Fernández (D-35)
Marco Collao Ramos (M-8)
Salvador Cordero (M-14)
Eduard Bello (M-20)
Jason Flores (M-10)
Ariel Uribe (M-11)
Tobías Figueroa (F-9)
Fernando Hurtado (G-12)
Paulo Magalhaes (D-17)
Matias Fredes (M-34)
Adrián Cuadra (M-3)
Luis Guerra (M-18)
Diego Orellana (M-22)
Andrés Souper (M-24)
Cristopher Toselli (G-1)
Cristián Suárez (D-17)
Pablo Alvarado (D-2)
Bruno Romo (D-3)
Brayan Véjar (M-30)
Carlos Villanueva (M-14)
Agustín Farías (M-5)
César Cortés (M-13)
Sebastián Cabrera (M-27)
Bryan Carrasco (F-7)
Luis Jiménez (F-10)
Nery Veloso (G-16)
Ignacio Mesina (M-4)
Nicolás Berardo (D-6)
Nicolás Meza (M-28)
Jonathan Benítez (M-11)
Misael Dávila (M-8)
Juan Sánchez Sotelo (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Antofagasta vs Palestino : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.38||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.66||2.96||2.98||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.38||2.85||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.70||3.03||2.95||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.37||3.15||2.78||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.66||2.96||2.98||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||2.88||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||2.80||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.82||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.38||2.85||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.38||3.20||2.73||Bet Here|
Antofagasta vs Palestino : Predictions
Why Antofagasta Will Win
- Antofagasta has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Antofagasta has scored 11 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Palestino Will Win
- Palestino has an away team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Palestino has scored 10 out of their total 21 goals at away with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Antofagasta or draw||Double chance : Antofagasta or draw||Double chance : Antofagasta or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.