Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Alexandre Boucaut, Belgium
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Antwerp vs Gent. Antwerp will host Gent at the Bosuilstadion for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Antwerp vs Gent : Live Score And Statistics
Antwerp Vs Gent. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 10
16:30 , Sunday October 3 2021
G. Chakvetadze Gets Red Card Gent
J. Bataille Gets Yellow Card Antwerp
Substitution 1 – T. Tissoudali substitutes for V. Odjidja-Ofoe (Gent)
Substitution 2 – Buta substitutes for J. Bataille (Antwerp)
Substitution 1 – M. Samatta substitutes for P. Gerkens (Antwerp)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Antwerp vs Gent : Livescore
Antwerp vs Gent Prediction : Match Facts
- Antwerp have played 9 matches are at position 4 with 17 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Antwerp.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Gent have played 9 matches are at position 13 with 11 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Gent.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Antwerp vs Gent : Head To Head
|Sunday January 17 2021|
|Saturday August 22 2020|
|Sunday November 24 2019|
|Thursday November 21 2019|
|Thursday May 16 2019|
|Saturday April 13 2019|
|Sunday November 25 2018|
|Sunday September 30 2018|
|Wednesday January 24 2018|
|Sunday August 6 2017|
Antwerp vs Gent : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Club Brugge KV||9||5||3||1||17||12||5||18||DWWLW|
|5||Union St. Gilloise||9||5||1||3||17||9||8||16||LWDWL|
Antwerp vs Gent : Players News and Squads
Jean Butez (G-1)
Jelle Bataille (D-34)
Dinis Almeida (D-61)
Dorian Dessoleil (D-24)
Ritchie De Laet (D-2)
Birger Verstraete (M-6)
Radja Nainggolan (M-4)
Koji Miyoshi (M-19)
Pieter Gerkens (M-16)
Viktor Fischer (M-7)
Michael Frey (F-99)
Ortwin De Wolf (G-26)
Aurelio Buta (D-5)
Abdoulaye Seck (D-30)
Faris Haroun (M-38)
Mbwana Ally Samatta (F-70)
Johannes Eggestein (F-9)
Manuel Benson (F-14)
Sinan Bolat (G-1)
Andreas Hanche-Olsen (D-21)
Michael Ngadeu (D-5)
Joseph Okumu (D-2)
Matisse Samoise (M-18)
Julien De Sart (M-13)
Sven Kums (M-24)
Núrio Fortuna (M-25)
Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe (F-8)
Laurent Depoitre (F-29)
Giorgi Chakvetadze (F-10)
Davy Roef (G-33)
Bruno Godeau (D-31)
Christopher Operi (D-3)
Elisha Owusu (M-6)
Darko Lemajić (F-11)
Yonas Malede (F-23)
Tarik Tissoudali (F-34)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Antwerp vs Gent : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||3.70||2.40||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.75||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.35||2.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.70||3.60||2.38||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.67||3.72||2.46||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.75||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.75||2.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.61||3.75||2.33||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.63||3.93||2.44||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.78||3.25||2.43||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.68||3.72||2.47||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||3.70||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.60||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.70||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.66||3.73||2.40||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.70||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.71||3.35||2.42||Bet Here|
Antwerp vs Gent : Predictions
Why Antwerp Will Win
- Antwerp has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Antwerp has scored 8 out of their total 19 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Gent Will Win
- Gent has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Gent has scored 14 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 2.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Antwerp or draw||Double chance : Antwerp or draw||Double chance : Antwerp or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||76%||76%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.