Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
Kick Off: 23:30
Referee: Wilton Pereira Sampaio, Brazil
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Argentina vs Peru. Argentina will host Peru at the Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12 match fixture.
Argentina vs Peru : Live Score And Statistics
Argentina Vs Peru. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
23:30 , Thursday October 14 2021
- L. Martinez ( 43′ )
- Y. Yotun ( 63′ )
Match ends, Argentina 1, Peru 0
Second Half ends, with score Argentina 1, Peru 0
Substitution 4 – E. Palacios substitutes for G. Lo Celso (Argentina)
Substitution 3 – J. Correa substitutes for L. Martinez (Argentina)
Substitution 3 – B. Costa substitutes for R. Garcia (Peru)
Substitution 2 – W. Cartagena substitutes for Y. Yotun (Peru)
Substitution 2 – G. Rodriguez substitutes for L. Paredes (Argentina)
Substitution 1 – N. Gonzalez substitutes for A. Di Maria (Argentina)
Y. Yotun had a Missed Penalty Peru
Substitution 1 – J. Farfan substitutes for G. Lapadula (Peru)
R. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Peru
L. Martinez had a Normal Goal Argentina
Y. Yotun Gets Yellow Card Peru
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Argentina vs Peru : Livescore
Argentina vs Peru Prediction : Match Facts
- Argentina have played 10 matches are at position 2 with 22 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 6 times drawn 4 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Uruguay.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
- Peru have played 11 matches are at position 7 with 11 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Bolivia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
Argentina vs Peru : Head To Head
|Wednesday November 18 2020|
|Thursday October 5 2017|
|Friday October 7 2016|
Argentina vs Peru : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Argentina vs Peru : Players News and Squads
Emiliano Martínez (G-23)
Nahuel Molina (D-21)
Cristian Romero (D-13)
Nicolás Otamendi (D-19)
Marcos Acuña (D-8)
Rodrigo de Paul (M-7)
Leandro Paredes (M-5)
Giovani Lo Celso (M-20)
Lionel Messi (F-10)
Lautaro Martínez (F-22)
Ángel Di María (F-11)
Franco Armani (G-1)
Esteban Andrada (G-12)
Nicolás Tagliafico (D-3)
Gonzalo Montiel (D-4)
Lisandro Martínez (D-2)
Germán Pezzella (D-6)
Guido Rodríguez (M-18)
Exequiel Palacios (M-14)
Ángel Correa (M-9)
Nicolás González (F-15)
Joaquín Correa (F-16)
Lucas Alario (F-17)
Pedro Gallese (G-1)
Carlos Lora (D-4)
Carlos Zambrano (D-5)
Alexander Callens (D-22)
Miguel Trauco (D-6)
Pedro Aquino (M-23)
Christian Cueva (M-8)
Christofer Gonzáles (M-16)
Yoshimar Yotún (M-19)
Raziel García (M-11)
Gianluca Lapadula (F-9)
José Carvallo (G-21)
Carlos Cáceda (G-12)
Luis Abram (D-2)
Marcos López (D-3)
Miguel Araujo (D-7)
Christian Ramos (D-15)
Horacio Calcaterra (M-20)
Wilder Cartagena (M-13)
Gabriel Costa (M-14)
Jefferson Farfán (F-10)
Santiago Ormeño (F-18)
Alex Valera (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Argentina vs Peru : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.36||5.00||9.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.32||5.00||10.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.33||4.50||10.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.36||4.50||9.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.35||4.95||9.30||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.32||4.80||9.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.36||5.00||9.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.33||4.85||8.20||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.32||4.50||9.75||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.32||4.90||9.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.36||4.94||9.10||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.32||5.00||10.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.33||4.75||9.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.30||5.00||10.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.34||5.10||9.20||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.32||4.80||9.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.32||4.85||8.90||Bet Here|
Argentina vs Peru : Predictions
Why Argentina Will Win
- Argentina has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Argentina has scored 9 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Peru Will Win
- Peru has an away team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Peru has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Argentina||Winner : Argentina||Winner : Argentina|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||86%||86%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.