Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 5
Kick Off: 23:30
Referee: Roberto Tobar, Chile
Status: Second Half 3 – 0
3 – 0
Argentina vs Uruguay. Argentina will host Uruguay at the Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 5 match fixture.
Argentina vs Uruguay : Live Score And Statistics
Argentina Vs Uruguay. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 5
23:30 , Sunday October 10 2021
- L. Messi ( 38′ )
- R. De Paul ( 44′ )
- L. Martinez ( 62′ )
Second Half ends, with score Argentina 3, Uruguay 0
Substitution 5 – F. Medina substitutes for N. Otamendi (Argentina)
Substitution 4 – J. Alvarez substitutes for N. Gonzalez (Argentina)
Substitution 3 – E. Palacios substitutes for L. Paredes (Argentina)
Substitution 5 – G. Gonzalez substitutes for R. Araujo (Uruguay)
Substitution 2 – A. Di Maria substitutes for R. De Paul (Argentina)
Substitution 1 – J. Correa substitutes for L. Martinez (Argentina)
Substitution 4 – J. Piquerez substitutes for M. Vina (Uruguay)
Substitution 3 – L. Torreira substitutes for N. Nandez (Uruguay)
L. Martinez had a Normal Goal Argentina
Substitution 2 – D. Nunez substitutes for B. Rodriguez (Uruguay)
Substitution 1 – E. Cavani substitutes for N. De La Cruz (Uruguay)
R. De Paul had a Normal Goal Argentina
L. Messi had a Normal Goal Argentina
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Argentina vs Uruguay : Livescore
Argentina vs Uruguay Prediction : Match Facts
- Argentina have played 8 matches are at position 2 with 18 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Bolivia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
- Uruguay have played 9 matches are at position 3 with 15 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WWDDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Uruguay.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Argentina vs Uruguay : Head To Head
|Saturday June 19 2021|
|Monday November 18 2019|
|Thursday August 31 2017|
|Thursday September 1 2016|
|Tuesday June 16 2015|
Argentina vs Uruguay : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Argentina vs Uruguay : Players News and Squads
Emiliano Martínez (G-23)
Nahuel Molina (D-21)
Cristian Romero (D-13)
Nicolás Otamendi (D-19)
Nicolás Tagliafico (D-3)
Leandro Paredes (M-5)
Rodrigo de Paul (M-7)
Giovani Lo Celso (M-20)
Lionel Messi (M-10)
Nicolás González (M-15)
Lautaro Martínez (F-22)
Juan Musso (G-12)
Franco Armani (G-1)
Facundo Medina (D-2)
Germán Pezzella (D-6)
Gonzalo Montiel (D-4)
Exequiel Palacios (M-14)
Ángel Di María (M-11)
Guido Rodríguez (M-18)
Joaquín Correa (F-16)
Julián Álvarez (F-8)
Ángel Correa (M-9)
Alejandro Gómez (M-17)
Fernando Muslera (G-1)
Nahitan Nández (D-8)
Ronald Araújo (D-4)
Sebastián Coates (D-19)
Diego Godín (D-3)
Matías Viña (D-17)
Nicolás De la Cruz (M-7)
Matías Vecino (M-5)
Federico Valverde (M-15)
Brian Rodríguez (M-16)
Luis Suárez (F-9)
Sergio Rochet (G-23)
Martín Campaña (G-12)
Giovanni González (D-13)
Joaquín Piquerez (D-2)
Martín Cáceres (D-22)
Facundo Torres (M-20)
Gastón Pereiro (M-11)
Fernando Gorriarán (M-6)
Lucas Torreira (M-14)
Edinson Cavani (F-21)
Agustín Álvarez Martínez (F-10)
Darwin Núñez (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Argentina vs Uruguay : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Argentina vs Uruguay : Predictions
Why Argentina Will Win
- Argentina has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Argentina has scored 6 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Uruguay Will Win
- Uruguay has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Uruguay has scored 7 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Argentina or draw||Double chance : Argentina or draw||Double chance : Argentina or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||65%||65%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.