Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Ariel Penel, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Defensa Y Justicia
Argentinos JRS vs Defensa Y Justicia. Argentinos JRS will host Defensa Y Justicia at the Estadio Diego Armando Maradona for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15 match fixture.
Argentinos JRS vs Defensa Y Justicia : Live Score And Statistics
Argentinos JRS Vs Defensa Y Justicia. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15
16:30 , Saturday October 9 2021
Argentinos JRS 0
Defensa Y Justicia 2
- N. Tripichio ( 65′ )
- W. Bou ( 82′ )
Match ends, Argentinos JRS 0, Defensa Y Justicia 2
Second Half ends, with score Argentinos JRS 0, Defensa Y Justicia 2
Substitution 4 – M. Rodriguez substitutes for H. Silva (Defensa Y Justicia)
Substitution 3 – R. Contreras substitutes for W. Bou (Defensa Y Justicia)
W. Bou had a Normal Goal Defensa Y Justicia
Substitution 5 – E. Herrera substitutes for E. Kalinski (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 4 – C. Quintana substitutes for L. Villalba (Argentinos JRS)
M. Merentiel Gets Yellow Card Defensa Y Justicia
Substitution 2 – C. Rotondi substitutes for M. Merentiel (Defensa Y Justicia)
Substitution 1 – R. Loaiza substitutes for G. Hachen (Defensa Y Justicia)
Substitution 3 – J. Gomez substitutes for D. Sosa (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 2 – G. Avalos substitutes for G. Carabajal (Argentinos JRS)
N. Tripichio had a Normal Goal Defensa Y Justicia
Substitution 1 – M. Di Cesare substitutes for P. Minissale (Argentinos JRS)
P. Minissale Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Argentinos JRS vs Defensa Y Justicia : Livescore
Argentinos JRS vs Defensa Y Justicia Prediction : Match Facts
- Argentinos JRS have played 14 matches are at position 8 with 21 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 6 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WWDDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Argentinos JRS.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Defensa Y Justicia have played 14 matches are at position 13 with 18 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 6 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- WLDDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Defensa Y Justicia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Argentinos JRS||Defensa Y Justicia|
Argentinos JRS vs Defensa Y Justicia : Head To Head
|Sunday May 3 2020|
|Defensa Y Justicia|
|Monday November 4 2019|
|Defensa Y Justicia||
|Monday February 11 2019|
|Defensa Y Justicia||
|Sunday August 5 2018|
|Defensa Y Justicia|
|Friday February 2 2018|
|Defensa Y Justicia|
|Sunday March 1 2015|
|Defensa Y Justicia|
Argentinos JRS vs Defensa Y Justicia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Colon Santa Fe||14||5||5||4||10||15||-5||20||DLWDD|
|13||Defensa Y Justicia||14||4||6||4||16||12||4||18||WLDDD|
|14||Union Santa Fe||14||5||3||6||14||18||-4||18||WWLLL|
|19||Newells Old Boys||14||4||4||6||16||21||-5||16||DLWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||14||2||5||7||14||20||-6||11||LLLWD|
Argentinos JRS vs Defensa Y Justicia : Players News and Squads
Defensa Y Justicia
Federico Lanzillota (G-20)
Luciano Gómez (D-19)
Pablo Minissale (D-30)
Lucas Villalba (D-6)
Elías Gómez (D-24)
Enzo Kalinski (M-22)
Franco Moyano (M-17)
Gabriel Carabajal (M-8)
Diego Sosa (F-18)
Nicolás Reniero (F-32)
César Florentín (F-10)
Leandro Finochietto (G-1)
Carlos Quintana (D-16)
Marco Di Cesare (D-29)
Román Vega (D-3)
Leonel Mosevich (D-14)
Jonatan Gómez (M-11)
Matías Romero (M-26)
Gabriel Ávalos (F-9)
Lautaro Ovando (F-41)
Emanuel Herrera (F-28)
Mateo Coronel (F-25)
Ezequiel Unsaín (G-22)
Nicolás Tripichio (D-14)
Adonis Frías (D-2)
Nazareno Colombo (D-6)
Alexis Soto (D-13)
Hugo Silva (M-27)
Kevin Gutiérrez (M-31)
Gabriel Hachen (M-19)
Francisco Pizzini (M-29)
Walter Bou (F-7)
Miguel Merentiel (F-9)
Marcos Ledesma (G-1)
Franco Paredes (D-4)
Matías Rodríguez (D-15)
Raúl Loaiza (M-30)
Manuel Duarte (M-45)
Tomás Escalante (M-16)
Braian Rivero (M-23)
Carlos Rotondi (F-11)
Marcelo Benítez (D-3)
Hugo Fernández (M-24)
José Nicolás González (M-20)
Rodrigo Contreras (F-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Argentinos JRS vs Defensa Y Justicia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.90||3.30||4.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.83||3.35||4.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.91||3.20||4.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.85||3.25||3.75||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.85||3.35||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.90||3.30||4.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.94||3.45||4.12||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.79||3.25||4.30||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.83||3.30||4.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.99||3.10||4.46||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.83||3.35||4.35||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.85||3.10||4.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.90||3.00||4.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.90||3.32||4.12||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.85||3.35||4.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.86||3.10||4.50||Bet Here|
Argentinos JRS vs Defensa Y Justicia : Predictions
Why Argentinos JRS Will Win
- Argentinos JRS has a home team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Argentinos JRS has scored 16 out of their total 26 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Defensa Y Justicia Will Win
- Defensa Y Justicia has an away team record of 7 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Defensa Y Justicia has scored 25 out of their total 31 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Argentinos JRS||Draw||Defensa Y Justicia|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Argentinos JRS or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Argentinos JRS or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Argentinos JRS or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||80%||80%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.