Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8
Kick Off: 19:30
Referee: Mauro Vigliano, Argentina
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Argentinos JRS vs Talleres Cordoba. Argentinos JRS will host Talleres Cordoba at the Estadio Diego Armando Maradona for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8 match fixture.
Argentinos JRS vs Talleres Cordoba : Live Score And Statistics
Argentinos JRS Vs Talleres Cordoba. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 8
19:30 , Thursday August 26 2021
Argentinos JRS 1
- J. Gomez ( 83′ )
Talleres Cordoba 2
- E. H. Diaz ( 31′ )
- M. Santos ( 56′ )
Second Half ends, with score Argentinos JRS 1, Talleres Cordoba 2
Gets Yellow Card Talleres Cordoba
L. Villalba Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
Substitution 5 – J. Komar substitutes for J. Malatini (Talleres Cordoba)
Substitution 4 – J. Romero substitutes for M. Santos (Talleres Cordoba)
J. Gomez had a Normal Goal Argentinos JRS
Substitution 4 – E. Gomez substitutes for G. Carabajal (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 3 – D. G. Garcia Cardozo substitutes for E. H. Diaz (Talleres Cordoba)
Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
Substitution 3 – J. Gomez substitutes for G. Hauche (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 2 – M. Coronel substitutes for F. Moyano (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 2 – I. Mendez substitutes for F. Mac Allister (Talleres Cordoba)
Substitution 1 – A. Martino substitutes for H. Fertoli (Talleres Cordoba)
M. Torren Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
Substitution 1 – L. N. Ovando substitutes for C. Quintana (Argentinos JRS)
F. Moyano Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
M. Santos had a Normal Goal Talleres Cordoba
N. Reniero Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
F. Mac Allister Gets Yellow Card Talleres Cordoba
E. H. Diaz had a Normal Goal Talleres Cordoba
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Argentinos JRS vs Talleres Cordoba : Livescore
Argentinos JRS vs Talleres Cordoba Prediction : Match Facts
- Argentinos JRS have played 7 matches are at position 8 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WWDDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Argentinos JRS.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Talleres Cordoba have played 7 matches are at position 4 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Union Santa Fe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Argentinos JRS||Talleres Cordoba|
Argentinos JRS vs Talleres Cordoba : Head To Head
|Sunday April 19 2020|
|Wednesday October 30 2019|
|Saturday November 24 2018|
|Monday February 26 2018|
Argentinos JRS vs Talleres Cordoba : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Colon Santa Fe||7||4||1||2||7||9||-2||13||LWWWD|
|11||Newells Old Boys||7||3||2||2||9||8||1||11||DLWDW|
|15||Defensa Y Justicia||7||2||2||3||9||9||0||8||DWLWD|
|22||Central Cordoba de Santiago||7||1||3||3||7||9||-2||6||DLLDW|
|24||Union Santa Fe||7||1||3||3||7||9||-2||6||LDWDL|
Argentinos JRS vs Talleres Cordoba : Players News and Squads
Lucas Cháves (G-12)
Kevin Mac Allister (D-4)
Miguel Torren (D-2)
Carlos Quintana (D-16)
Javier Cabrera (M-7)
César Florentín (M-10)
Franco Moyano (M-17)
Gabriel Carabajal (M-8)
Lucas Villalba (M-6)
Nicolás Reniero (F-32)
Gabriel Hauche (F-27)
Federico Lanzillota (G-20)
Pablo Minissale (D-30)
Elías Gómez (D-24)
Román Vega (D-3)
Marco Di Cesare (D-29)
Luciano Gómez (M-19)
Jonatan Gómez (M-11)
Enzo Kalinski (M-22)
Matías Romero (M-26)
Lautaro Ovando (F-41)
Mateo Coronel (F-25)
Guido Herrera (G-22)
Julián Malatini (D-13)
Nahuel Tenaglia (D-14)
Rafael Pérez (D-2)
Enzo Díaz (D-15)
Francis Macallister (M-16)
Rodrigo Villagra (M-18)
Carlos Auzqui (M-28)
Michael Santos (M-9)
Héctor Fértoli (M-10)
Mateo Retegui (F-23)
Joaquín Blázquez (G-33)
Federico Torres (D-25)
Juan Komar (D-6)
Ángelo Martino (M-21)
Cristian Ludueña (M-40)
Diego García (M-50)
Ignacio Méndez (M-8)
Mauro Ortíz (F-19)
José Romero (F-34)
Juan Cruz Esquivel (F-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Argentinos JRS vs Talleres Cordoba : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||2.95||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.61||2.99||2.92||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.59||2.85||2.76||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||2.90||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||2.90||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.59||2.96||2.89||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.63||2.90||2.82||Bet Here|
Argentinos JRS vs Talleres Cordoba : Predictions
Why Argentinos JRS Will Win
- Argentinos JRS has a home team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Argentinos JRS has scored 12 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Talleres Cordoba Will Win
- Talleres Cordoba has an away team record of 5 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Talleres Cordoba has scored 15 out of their total 30 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Argentinos JRS||Draw||Talleres Cordoba|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Talleres Cordoba and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Talleres Cordoba and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Talleres Cordoba and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice â This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner â This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % â This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals â The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form â Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important â Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method â Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins â This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H â This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.