Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 13:30
Referee: Bastian Dankert, Germany
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt. Arminia Bielefeld will host Eintracht Frankfurt at the SchÃ¼coArena for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt : Live Score And Statistics
Arminia Bielefeld Vs Eintracht Frankfurt. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
13:30 , Saturday August 28 2021
Arminia Bielefeld 1
- P. Wimmer ( 86′ )
Eintracht Frankfurt 1
- J. Hauge ( 22′ )
Match ends, Arminia Bielefeld 1, Eintracht Frankfurt 1
Second Half ends, with score Arminia Bielefeld 1, Eintracht Frankfurt 1
A. Hrustic Gets Yellow Card Eintracht Frankfurt
Substitution 3 – G. Paciencia substitutes for R. Borre (Eintracht Frankfurt)
P. Wimmer had a Normal Goal Arminia Bielefeld
Substitution 2 – R. Ache substitutes for J. Lindstrom (Eintracht Frankfurt)
Substitution 3 – P. Wimmer substitutes for F. Kunze (Arminia Bielefeld)
Substitution 1 – A. Barkok substitutes for D. Kamada (Eintracht Frankfurt)
Substitution 2 – B. Lasme substitutes for F. Kruger (Arminia Bielefeld)
Substitution 1 – L. Czyborra substitutes for J. Laursen (Arminia Bielefeld)
C. Lenz Gets Yellow Card Eintracht Frankfurt
J. Hauge had a Normal Goal Eintracht Frankfurt
O. N’Dicka Gets Yellow Card Eintracht Frankfurt
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt : Livescore
Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction : Match Facts
- Arminia Bielefeld have played 2 matches are at position 13 with 2 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Arminia Bielefeld.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Eintracht Frankfurt have played 2 matches are at position 14 with 1 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Eintracht Frankfurt.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Arminia Bielefeld||Eintracht Frankfurt|
Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt : Head To Head
|Saturday January 23 2021|
|Saturday September 19 2020|
|Tuesday February 28 2017|
Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||FSV Mainz 05||2||1||0||1||1||2||-1||3||LW|
|15||SpVgg Greuther Furth||2||0||1||1||2||6||-4||1||DL|
Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt : Players News and Squads
Stefan Ortega (G-1)
Cedric Brunner (D-27)
Amos Pieper (D-2)
Joakim Nilsson (D-4)
Jacob Laursen (D-5)
Masaya Okugawa (M-11)
Fabian Kunze (M-16)
Manuel Prietl (M-19)
Robin Hack (M-21)
Fabian Klos (F-9)
Florian Krüger (F-18)
Stefanos Kapino (G-13)
Nathan De Medina (D-15)
Guilherme Ramos (D-3)
Bryan Lasme (F-10)
Vladislav Cherny (M-37)
Lennart Czyborra (D-6)
Patrick Wimmer (M-20)
Kevin Trapp (G-1)
Erik Durm (D-37)
Evan N’Dicka (D-2)
Martin Hinteregger (D-13)
Christopher Lenz (D-25)
Djibril Sow (M-8)
Ajdin Hrustić (M-7)
Jens Petter Hauge (M-23)
Daichi Kamada (M-15)
Jesper Lindstrøm (M-29)
Rafael Santos Borré (F-19)
Diant Ramaj (G-40)
Makoto Hasebe (D-20)
Danny da Costa (D-24)
Aymen Barkok (M-27)
Timothy Chandler (M-22)
Stefan Ilsanker (M-3)
Ragnar Ache (F-21)
Gonçalo Paciência (F-39)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.40||3.80||2.05||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.40||3.75||2.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.45||3.60||2.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.30||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.44||3.74||2.14||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.25||3.60||2.14||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.40||3.75||2.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.45||3.70||2.09||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.55||3.71||2.12||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.12||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.46||3.76||2.16||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.40||3.80||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.25||3.60||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.42||3.58||2.09||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.25||3.60||2.14||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.30||3.45||2.14||Bet Here|
Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt : Predictions
Why Arminia Bielefeld Will Win
- Arminia Bielefeld has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Arminia Bielefeld has scored 0 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Eintracht Frankfurt Will Win
- Eintracht Frankfurt has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Eintracht Frankfurt has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Arminia Bielefeld||Draw||Eintracht Frankfurt|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Eintracht Frankfurt||Double chance : draw or Eintracht Frankfurt||Double chance : draw or Eintracht Frankfurt|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.