Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
Kick Off: 19:30
Referee: Yael Falcon Perez, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Colon Santa Fe
Arsenal Sarandi vs Colon Santa Fe. Arsenal Sarandi will host Colon Santa Fe at the Estadio Julio Humberto Grondona for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11 match fixture.
Arsenal Sarandi vs Colon Santa Fe : Live Score And Statistics
Arsenal Sarandi Vs Colon Santa Fe. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
19:30 , Tuesday September 14 2021
Arsenal Sarandi 0
- N. Mazzola ( 22′ )
Colon Santa Fe 0
Match ends, Arsenal Sarandi 0, Colon Santa Fe 0
Second Half ends, with score Arsenal Sarandi 0, Colon Santa Fe 0
R. Delgado Gets Yellow Card Colon Santa Fe
Substitution 4 – S. Pierotti substitutes for C. Bernardi (Colon Santa Fe)
Substitution 3 – B. Sepulveda substitutes for M. Belloso (Arsenal Sarandi)
B. Bianchi Gets Yellow Card Colon Santa Fe
Substitution 3 – L. Beltran substitutes for N. Leguizamon (Colon Santa Fe)
Substitution 2 – C. Ferreira substitutes for A. Castro (Colon Santa Fe)
Substitution 2 – F. Kruspzky substitutes for B. Farioli (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 1 – L. Albertengo substitutes for N. Mazzola (Arsenal Sarandi)
E. Papa Gets Yellow Card Arsenal Sarandi
B. Farioli Gets Yellow Card Arsenal Sarandi
G. Suso Gets Yellow Card Arsenal Sarandi
Substitution 1 – F. Mura substitutes for G. Piovi (Colon Santa Fe)
N. Mazzola had a Missed Penalty Arsenal Sarandi
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Arsenal Sarandi vs Colon Santa Fe : Livescore
Arsenal Sarandi vs Colon Santa Fe Prediction : Match Facts
- Arsenal Sarandi have played 10 matches are at position 26 with 7 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- DDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Arsenal Sarandi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -13 goals (GD).
- Colon Santa Fe have played 10 matches are at position 8 with 15 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Colon Santa Fe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
|Arsenal Sarandi||Colon Santa Fe|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Colon Santa Fe : Head To Head
|Saturday May 1 2021|
|Colon Santa Fe||
|Friday December 13 2019|
|Colon Santa Fe|
|Friday September 8 2017|
|Colon Santa Fe|
|Saturday November 5 2016|
|Colon Santa Fe||
|Saturday October 17 2015|
|Colon Santa Fe||
Arsenal Sarandi vs Colon Santa Fe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||10||4||3||3||9||14||-5||15||DLDLW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||10||3||4||3||12||10||2||13||DDWDW|
|17||Newells Old Boys||10||3||3||4||11||13||-2||12||DLLDL|
|19||Union Santa Fe||10||3||3||4||10||14||-4||12||LWWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||10||1||5||4||10||14||-4||8||DLDDL|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Colon Santa Fe : Players News and Squads
Colon Santa Fe
Alejandro Medina (G-23)
Gastón Benavídez (D-29)
Gonzalo Goñi (D-14)
Gastón Suso (D-6)
Emiliano Papa (D-3)
Brian Farioli (M-19)
Emiliano Méndez (M-5)
Dardo Miloc (M-8)
Nicolás Castro (M-11)
Matías Belloso (F-28)
Nicolás Mazzola (F-12)
Daniel Sappa (G-1)
Julián Navas Granados (D-18)
Lucas Suarez (D-26)
Alejo Antilef (M-24)
Ramiro Luna (M-15)
Valentín Larralde (M-20)
Facundo Kruspzky (M-27)
Leonel Picco (M-21)
Juan Andrada (M-2)
Maximiliano Rogoski (M-25)
Lucas Albertengo (F-9)
Bruno Sepúlveda (F-17)
Leonardo Burián (G-1)
Eric Meza (D-21)
Bruno Bianchi (D-2)
Rafael Delgado (D-40)
Gonzalo Piovi (D-3)
Rodrigo Aliendro (M-29)
Federico Lértora (M-14)
Alexis Castro (M-11)
Facundo Farías (M-35)
Cristian Bernardi (M-23)
Nicolás Leguizamón (F-18)
Ignacio Chicco (G-17)
Facundo Mura (D-4)
Facundo Garcés (D-33)
Nahuel Gallardo (D-24)
Tomas Moschion (M-5)
Cristian Ferreira (M-16)
Yeiler Góez (M-8)
Wilson Morelo (F-19)
Santiago Pierotti (F-30)
Lucas Beltrán (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Arsenal Sarandi vs Colon Santa Fe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.75||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.75||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.50||3.25||2.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.75||3.44||2.03||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.65||3.25||1.98||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.75||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.45||3.25||2.07||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.92||3.41||2.03||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.50||3.25||2.06||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.72||3.44||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.60||3.10||2.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.80||3.20||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.73||3.28||2.01||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.65||3.25||1.98||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.65||3.15||2.05||Bet Here|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Colon Santa Fe : Predictions
Why Arsenal Sarandi Will Win
- Arsenal Sarandi has a home team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Arsenal Sarandi has scored 7 out of their total 16 goals at home with average of 0.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Colon Santa Fe Will Win
- Colon Santa Fe has an away team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Colon Santa Fe has scored 18 out of their total 38 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Arsenal Sarandi||Draw||Colon Santa Fe|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Colon Santa Fe||Double chance : draw or Colon Santa Fe||Double chance : draw or Colon Santa Fe|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||20%||20%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.