Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 17
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Pablo Echavarria, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Arsenal Sarandi vs Gimnasia L.P.. Arsenal Sarandi will host Gimnasia L.P. at the Estadio Julio Humberto Grondona for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 17 match fixture.
Arsenal Sarandi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Live Score And Statistics
Arsenal Sarandi Vs Gimnasia L.P.. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 17
17:30 , Wednesday October 20 2021
Arsenal Sarandi 0
Gimnasia L.P. 1
- J. Carbonero ( 67′ )
Match ends, Arsenal Sarandi 0, Gimnasia L.P. 1
Second Half ends, with score Arsenal Sarandi 0, Gimnasia L.P. 1
R. Holgado Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
R. Rey Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
Substitution 5 – L. Licht substitutes for J. Carbonero (Gimnasia L.P.)
M. Insaurralde Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
E. Cecchini Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
Substitution 5 – A. Antilef substitutes for E. Mendez (Arsenal Sarandi)
J. Navas Gets Yellow Card Arsenal Sarandi
J. Carbonero had a Normal Goal Gimnasia L.P.
Substitution 4 – B. Farioli substitutes for A. Ruiz (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 3 – B. Sepulveda substitutes for L. Albertengo (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 4 – R. Holgado substitutes for S. Cocimano (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 3 – M. Insaurralde substitutes for B. Aleman (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 2 – E. Ramirez substitutes for M. Perez Garcia (Gimnasia L.P.)
Substitution 1 – L. M. Rodriguez substitutes for M. Miranda (Gimnasia L.P.)
E. Mendez Gets Yellow Card Arsenal Sarandi
Substitution 2 – D. Miloc substitutes for L. Picco (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 1 – V. Larralde substitutes for N. Castro (Arsenal Sarandi)
G. Goni Gets Yellow Card Arsenal Sarandi
B. Aleman Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
A. Ruiz Gets Yellow Card Arsenal Sarandi
G. Fratta Gets Yellow Card Gimnasia L.P.
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Arsenal Sarandi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Livescore
Arsenal Sarandi vs Gimnasia L.P. Prediction : Match Facts
- Arsenal Sarandi have played 16 matches are at position 25 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 7 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Arsenal Sarandi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -14 goals (GD).
- Gimnasia L.P. have played 16 matches are at position 14 with 21 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 6 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Gimnasia L.P..
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Arsenal Sarandi||Gimnasia L.P.|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Head To Head
|Sunday May 10 2020|
|Sunday November 24 2019|
|Sunday February 4 2018|
|Monday September 26 2016|
|Friday July 10 2015|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Defensa Y Justicia||16||6||6||4||20||13||7||24||WWWLD|
|10||Colon Santa Fe||15||6||5||4||12||16||-4||23||WDLWD|
|15||Union Santa Fe||16||6||3||7||19||23||-4||21||WLWWL|
|20||Newells Old Boys||16||4||4||8||17||24||-7||16||LLDLW|
|26||Central Cordoba de Santiago||16||2||6||8||15||22||-7||12||DLLLL|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Players News and Squads
Alejandro Medina (G-23)
Julián Navas Granados (D-18)
Gonzalo Goñi (D-14)
Gastón Suso (D-6)
Emiliano Papa (D-3)
Nicolás Castro (M-11)
Leonel Picco (M-21)
Emiliano Méndez (M-5)
Facundo Kruspzky (M-27)
Lucas Albertengo (F-9)
Alan Ruiz (F-10)
Daniel Sappa (G-1)
Jonathan Bottinelli (D-33)
Lucas Suarez (D-26)
Ignacio Gariglio (D-16)
Dardo Miloc (M-8)
Juan Andrada (M-2)
Jorge Ortiz (M-22)
Brian Farioli (M-19)
Alejo Antilef (M-24)
Valentín Larralde (M-20)
Bruno Sepúlveda (F-17)
Matías Belloso (F-28)
Rodrigo Rey (G-17)
Francisco Gerometta (D-16)
Leonardo Morales (D-4)
Guillermo Fratta (D-2)
Nicolás Colazo (D-18)
Brahian Alemán (M-10)
Emanuel Cecchini (M-5)
Matías Pérez García (M-11)
Matías Miranda (M-22)
Johan Carbonero (M-7)
Sebastián Cocimano (F-37)
Tomás Durso (G-1)
Bruno Palazzo (D-35)
Lucas Licht (D-25)
Maximiliano Coronel (D-23)
Harrinson Mancilla (M-15)
Estanislao Jara (M-19)
Nery Leyes (M-33)
Carlos Insaurralde (M-27)
Erik Ramírez (F-43)
Franco Torres (F-26)
Rodrigo Holgado (F-30)
Luis Miguel Rodríguez (F-8)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Arsenal Sarandi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.05||2.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||3.00||2.63||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.84||3.11||2.70||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.75||3.05||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.71||3.05||2.69||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.43||3.00||2.67||Bet Here|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Gimnasia L.P. : Predictions
Why Arsenal Sarandi Will Win
- Arsenal Sarandi has a home team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Arsenal Sarandi has scored 8 out of their total 17 goals at home with average of 0.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Gimnasia L.P. Will Win
- Gimnasia L.P. has an away team record of 7 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Gimnasia L.P. has scored 17 out of their total 28 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Arsenal Sarandi||Draw||Gimnasia L.P.|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Gimnasia L.P. and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Gimnasia L.P. and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Gimnasia L.P. and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||46%||46%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.