Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Silvio Trucco, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Arsenal Sarandi vs Godoy Cruz. Arsenal Sarandi will host Godoy Cruz at the Estadio Julio Humberto Grondona for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15 match fixture.
Arsenal Sarandi vs Godoy Cruz : Live Score And Statistics
Arsenal Sarandi Vs Godoy Cruz. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15
17:30 , Monday October 11 2021
Arsenal Sarandi 0
Godoy Cruz 0
Match ends, Arsenal Sarandi 0, Godoy Cruz 0
Second Half ends, with score Arsenal Sarandi 0, Godoy Cruz 0
Substitution 4 – A. Antilef substitutes for F. Kruspzky (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 3 – A. Ruiz substitutes for N. Castro (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 2 – B. Farioli substitutes for B. Sepulveda (Arsenal Sarandi)
Substitution 5 – G. F. Pereira substitutes for M. T. Llano Massa (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 4 – E. Bullaude substitutes for B. Leyes Sosa (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 3 – A. Cantero substitutes for S. Lomonaco (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 2 – T. Badaloni substitutes for C. Colman (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 1 – G. Ortiz substitutes for N. Breitenbruch (Godoy Cruz)
Substitution 1 – L. Albertengo substitutes for N. Mazzola (Arsenal Sarandi)
G. Goni Gets Yellow Card Arsenal Sarandi
M. T. Llano Massa Gets Yellow Card Godoy Cruz
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Arsenal Sarandi vs Godoy Cruz : Livescore
Arsenal Sarandi vs Godoy Cruz Prediction : Match Facts
- Arsenal Sarandi have played 14 matches are at position 26 with 11 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWLDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Arsenal Sarandi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -14 goals (GD).
- Godoy Cruz have played 14 matches are at position 7 with 21 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 6 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Godoy Cruz.
- So far in the season , they have scored 25 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|Arsenal Sarandi||Godoy Cruz|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Godoy Cruz : Head To Head
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Friday March 20 2020|
|Tuesday August 6 2019|
|Friday March 9 2018|
|Saturday June 17 2017|
|Sunday June 7 2015|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Godoy Cruz : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Colon Santa Fe||14||5||5||4||10||15||-5||20||DLWDD|
|13||Defensa Y Justicia||14||4||6||4||16||12||4||18||WLDDD|
|14||Union Santa Fe||14||5||3||6||14||18||-4||18||WWLLL|
|19||Newells Old Boys||14||4||4||6||16||21||-5||16||DLWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||14||2||5||7||14||20||-6||11||LLLWD|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Godoy Cruz : Players News and Squads
Alejandro Medina (G-23)
Gastón Benavídez (D-29)
Gonzalo Goñi (D-14)
Gastón Suso (D-6)
Emiliano Papa (D-3)
Nicolás Castro (M-11)
Leonel Picco (M-21)
Emiliano Méndez (M-5)
Facundo Kruspzky (M-27)
Bruno Sepúlveda (F-17)
Nicolás Mazzola (F-12)
Daniel Sappa (G-1)
Lucas Suarez (D-26)
Julián Navas Granados (D-18)
Jonathan Bottinelli (D-33)
Brian Farioli (M-19)
Alan Ruiz (M-10)
Emiliano Viveros (M-40)
Valentín Larralde (M-20)
Juan Andrada (M-2)
Alejo Antilef (M-24)
Lucas Albertengo (F-9)
Matías Belloso (F-28)
Juan Espinola (G-12)
Manuel Llano (D-19)
Gianluca Ferrari (D-22)
Néstor Breitenbruch (D-25)
Leonel González (D-3)
Ian Escobar (D-6)
Sebastián Lomónaco (M-27)
Gonzalo Abrego (M-32)
Bruno Leyes (M-36)
Martín Ojeda (M-11)
Cristian Colmán (F-17)
Nelson Ibáñez (G-23)
Roberto Ramírez (G-1)
Damián Pérez (D-15)
Elías López (D-28)
Guillermo Ortíz (D-24)
Guillermo Pereira (M-34)
Nelson Acevedo (M-5)
Alan Cantero (M-20)
Valentín Burgoa (M-10)
Ezequiel Bullaude (F-33)
Tomás Badaloni (F-9)
Jeison Chalá (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Arsenal Sarandi vs Godoy Cruz : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.50||3.30||2.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.40||3.25||2.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.40||3.20||2.05||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.20||3.25||2.14||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.50||3.30||2.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.20||3.45||2.09||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.58||3.39||2.13||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.25||3.15||2.19||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.35||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.58||3.20||2.18||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.40||3.25||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.60||3.10||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.50||3.25||2.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.20||3.25||2.14||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.25||3.20||2.17||Bet Here|
Arsenal Sarandi vs Godoy Cruz : Predictions
Why Arsenal Sarandi Will Win
- Arsenal Sarandi has a home team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Arsenal Sarandi has scored 8 out of their total 17 goals at home with average of 0.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Godoy Cruz Will Win
- Godoy Cruz has an away team record of 5 wins and 6 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Godoy Cruz has scored 21 out of their total 43 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Arsenal Sarandi||Draw||Godoy Cruz|
|Advice||Winner : Godoy Cruz||Winner : Godoy Cruz||Winner : Godoy Cruz|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||29%||29%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.