Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Mike Dean, England
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace. Arsenal will host Crystal Palace at the Emirates Stadium for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace : Live Score And Statistics
Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
19:00 , Monday October 18 2021
- P. Aubameyang ( 8′ )
Crystal Palace 2
- C. Benteke ( 50′ )
- O. Edouard ( 73′ )
Second Half ends, with score Arsenal 1, Crystal Palace 2
Substitution 3 – J. Tomkins substitutes for O. Edouard (Crystal Palace)
Substitution 3 – G. Martinelli substitutes for T. Partey (Arsenal)
O. Edouard had a Normal Goal Crystal Palace
Substitution 2 – M. Olise substitutes for J. Ayew (Crystal Palace)
Substitution 1 – C. Kouyate substitutes for L. Milivojevic (Crystal Palace)
Substitution 2 – A. Lacazette substitutes for M. Odegaard (Arsenal)
C. Benteke had a Normal Goal Crystal Palace
Substitution 1 – A. Lokonga substitutes for B. Saka (Arsenal)
J. McArthur Gets Yellow Card Crystal Palace
B. Saka Gets Yellow Card Arsenal
P. Aubameyang had a Normal Goal Arsenal
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace : Livescore
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Prediction : Match Facts
- Arsenal have played 7 matches are at position 11 with 10 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Arsenal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Crystal Palace have played 7 matches are at position 14 with 7 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DDLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Crystal Palace.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace : Head To Head
|Wednesday May 19 2021|
|Thursday January 14 2021|
|Saturday January 11 2020|
|Sunday October 27 2019|
|Sunday April 21 2019|
|Sunday October 28 2018|
|Saturday January 20 2018|
|Thursday December 28 2017|
|Monday April 10 2017|
|Sunday January 1 2017|
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace : Players News and Squads
Aaron Ramsdale (G-32)
Takehiro Tomiyasu (D-18)
Ben White (D-4)
Gabriel Magalhães (D-6)
Kieran Tierney (D-3)
Thomas Partey (M-5)
Martin Ødegaard (M-8)
Nicolas Pépé (M-19)
Emile Smith Rowe (M-10)
Bukayo Saka (M-7)
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (F-14)
Bernd Leno (G-1)
Rob Holding (D-16)
Cédric Soares (D-17)
Nuno Tavares (D-20)
Albert Sambi Lokonga (M-23)
Gabriel Martinelli (F-35)
Mohamed Elneny (M-25)
Ainsley Maitland-Niles (M-15)
Alexandre Lacazette (F-9)
Vicente Guaita (G-13)
Joel Ward (D-2)
Joachim Andersen (D-16)
Marc Guéhi (D-6)
Tyrick Mitchell (D-3)
Luka Milivojević (M-4)
James McArthur (M-18)
Jordan Ayew (M-9)
Conor Gallagher (M-23)
Odsonne Édouard (M-22)
Christian Benteke (F-20)
Jack Butland (G-1)
Martin Kelly (D-34)
Cheikhou Kouyaté (M-8)
James Tomkins (D-5)
Nathaniel Clyne (D-17)
Jeffrey Schlupp (M-15)
Michael Olise (M-7)
Will Hughes (M-12)
Jean-Philippe Mateta (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.62||3.90||5.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.68||4.00||5.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.64||3.90||5.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.65||3.75||5.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.60||3.75||6.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.66||3.92||5.95||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.65||4.00||6.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.68||4.00||5.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.67||3.80||5.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.66||3.95||5.95||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.68||3.70||5.00||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.62||3.75||5.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.68||3.96||6.00||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.62||3.90||5.75||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.66||3.95||5.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.65||3.80||5.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.60||3.80||6.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.66||3.93||5.45||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.62||3.90||5.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.68||3.75||5.00||Bet Here|
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace : Predictions
Why Arsenal Will Win
- Arsenal has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Arsenal has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Crystal Palace Will Win
- Crystal Palace has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Crystal Palace has scored 6 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Arsenal or draw||Double chance : Arsenal or draw||Double chance : Arsenal or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||80%||80%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.