Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 12
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Bram Van Driessche, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 2 – 3
2 – 3
Union St. Gilloise
AS Eupen vs Union St. Gilloise. AS Eupen will host Union St. Gilloise at the Stadion am Kehrweg for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 12 match fixture.
AS Eupen vs Union St. Gilloise : Live Score And Statistics
AS Eupen Vs Union St. Gilloise. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 12
18:45 , Saturday October 23 2021
AS Eupen 2
- E. Kayembe ( 75′ )
- E. Agbadou ( 77′ )
Union St. Gilloise 3
- D. Undav ( 7′ )
- T. Teuma ( 29′ )
- C. Nielsen ( 79′ )
Match ends, AS Eupen 2, Union St. Gilloise 3
Second Half ends, with score AS Eupen 2, Union St. Gilloise 3
J. Amat Gets Yellow Card AS Eupen
Substitution 4 – F. Avenatti substitutes for D. Vanzeir (Union St. Gilloise)
Substitution 3 – G. Francois substitutes for K. Mitoma (Union St. Gilloise)
Substitution 2 – M. Sorinola substitutes for D. Undav (Union St. Gilloise)
Substitution 5 – B. Lambert substitutes for S. Keita (AS Eupen)
Substitution 4 – L. Rocha Miramar substitutes for I. Nuhu (AS Eupen)
Substitution 3 – J. Deom substitutes for J. Cools (AS Eupen)
C. Nielsen had a Normal Goal Union St. Gilloise
E. Agbadou had a Normal Goal AS Eupen
E. Kayembe had a Normal Goal AS Eupen
Substitution 1 – D. Marcq substitutes for L. Lapoussin (Union St. Gilloise)
D. Undav Gets Yellow Card Union St. Gilloise
Substitution 2 – S. Keita substitutes for J. Ngoy (AS Eupen)
Substitution 1 – K. Ndri substitutes for A. Beck (AS Eupen)
T. Teuma had a Normal Goal Union St. Gilloise
B. Nieuwkoop Gets Yellow Card Union St. Gilloise
C. Burgess Gets Yellow Card Union St. Gilloise
D. Undav had a Penalty Union St. Gilloise
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
AS Eupen vs Union St. Gilloise : Livescore
AS Eupen vs Union St. Gilloise Prediction : Match Facts
- AS Eupen have played 11 matches are at position 3 with 20 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 6 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against AS Eupen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
- Union St. Gilloise have played 11 matches are at position 1 with 22 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 7 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWLWD
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 2 result against Union St. Gilloise.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 13 goals (GD).
|AS Eupen||Union St. Gilloise|
AS Eupen vs Union St. Gilloise : Head To Head
|Saturday July 18 2020|
|Union St. Gilloise|
AS Eupen vs Union St. Gilloise : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Union St. Gilloise||11||7||1||3||24||11||13||22||WWLWD|
|2||Club Brugge KV||11||6||4||1||20||13||7||22||WDDWW|
AS Eupen vs Union St. Gilloise : Players News and Squads
Union St. Gilloise
Robin Himmelmann (G-30)
Jonathan Heris (D-28)
Emmanuel Agbadou (D-22)
Jordi Amat (D-5)
Isaac Nuhu (M-29)
Edo Kayembe (M-39)
Jens Cools (M-26)
Stef Peeters (M-8)
Andreas Beck (M-32)
Smail Prevljak (F-9)
Julien Ngoy (F-7)
Abdul Manaf Nurudeen (G-33)
Benoît Poulain (D-6)
Jerome Deom (M-14)
Sibiry Keita (M-13)
Boris Lambert (D-35)
Konan N’Dri (F-11)
Leonardo Rocha (F-19)
Anthony Moris (G-49)
Ismael Kandouss (D-59)
Christian Burgess (D-16)
Siebe Van Der Heyden (D-44)
Bart Nieuwkoop (M-2)
Loic Lapoussin (M-94)
Casper Nielsen (M-6)
Teddy Teuma (M-17)
Kaoru Mitoma (M-18)
Dante Vanzeir (F-13)
Deniz Undav (F-9)
Lucas Pirard (G-21)
Guillaume François (D-19)
Jonas Bager (D-4)
Matthew Sorinola (D-7)
Ziani Ilyes (M-24)
Damien Marcq (M-25)
Felipe Avenatti (F-90)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
AS Eupen vs Union St. Gilloise : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.75||3.75||1.87||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.75||3.75||1.86||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.70||3.60||1.91||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.80||3.80||1.83||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.80||3.92||1.88||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.85||3.95||1.86||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.75||3.75||1.87||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.35||3.75||1.87||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.84||3.99||1.86||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.60||3.50||1.94||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.65||3.65||1.86||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.80||3.92||1.89||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.60||3.60||1.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.75||3.80||1.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.80||3.80||1.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.65||3.72||1.93||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.80||3.90||1.84||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.60||3.50||1.93||Bet Here|
AS Eupen vs Union St. Gilloise : Predictions
Why AS Eupen Will Win
- AS Eupen has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- AS Eupen has scored 7 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Union St. Gilloise Will Win
- Union St. Gilloise has an away team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Union St. Gilloise has scored 13 out of their total 24 goals as visitors with average of 2.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||AS Eupen||Draw||Union St. Gilloise|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Union St. Gilloise||Double chance : draw or Union St. Gilloise||Double chance : draw or Union St. Gilloise|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||29%||29%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.