Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Simone Sozza, Italy
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
AS Roma vs Sassuolo. AS Roma will host Sassuolo at the Stadio Olimpico for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
AS Roma vs Sassuolo : Live Score And Statistics
AS Roma Vs Sassuolo. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
18:45 , Sunday September 12 2021
AS Roma 2
- B. Cristante ( 37′ )
- S. El Shaarawy ( 90′ )
- F. Djuricic ( 57′ )
Match ends, AS Roma 2, Sassuolo 1
Second Half ends, with score AS Roma 2, Sassuolo 1
S. El Shaarawy had a Normal Goal AS Roma
Substitution 5 – G. Kyriakopoulos substitutes for J. Boga (Sassuolo)
Substitution 4 – B. Reynolds substitutes for R. Karsdorp (AS Roma)
Substitution 4 – K. Ayhan substitutes for D. Frattesi (Sassuolo)
Substitution 3 – H. J. Traore substitutes for F. Djuricic (Sassuolo)
Substitution 2 – G. Defrel substitutes for D. Berardi (Sassuolo)
Substitution 3 – C. Perez substitutes for J. Veretout (AS Roma)
Substitution 2 – E. Shomurodov substitutes for N. Zaniolo (AS Roma)
Substitution 1 – S. El Shaarawy substitutes for H. Mkhitaryan (AS Roma)
B. Cristante Gets Yellow Card AS Roma
F. Djuricic had a Normal Goal Sassuolo
Substitution 1 – G. Scamacca substitutes for G. Raspadori (Sassuolo)
R. Ibanez Gets Yellow Card AS Roma
B. Cristante had a Normal Goal AS Roma
V. Chiriches Gets Yellow Card Sassuolo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
AS Roma vs Sassuolo : Livescore
AS Roma vs Sassuolo Prediction : Match Facts
- AS Roma have played 2 matches are at position 2 with 6 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against AS Roma.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Sassuolo have played 2 matches are at position 8 with 4 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Sassuolo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
AS Roma vs Sassuolo : Head To Head
|Saturday April 3 2021|
|Sunday December 6 2020|
|Saturday February 1 2020|
|Sunday September 15 2019|
|Saturday May 18 2019|
|Wednesday December 26 2018|
|Sunday May 20 2018|
|Saturday December 30 2017|
|Sunday March 19 2017|
|Wednesday October 26 2016|
AS Roma vs Sassuolo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
AS Roma vs Sassuolo : Players News and Squads
Rui Patrício (G-1)
Rick Karsdorp (D-2)
Gianluca Mancini (D-23)
Roger Ibañez (D-3)
Matías Viña (D-5)
Bryan Cristante (M-4)
Jordan Veretout (M-17)
Nicolò Zaniolo (M-22)
Lorenzo Pellegrini (M-7)
Henrikh Mkhitaryan (M-77)
Tammy Abraham (F-9)
Daniel Fuzato (G-87)
Pietro Boer (G-63)
Chris Smalling (D-6)
Riccardo Calafiori (D-13)
Bryan Reynolds (D-19)
Ebrima Darboe (M-55)
Gonzalo Villar (M-8)
Amadou Diawara (M-42)
Carles Pérez (F-11)
Borja Mayoral (F-21)
Stephan El Shaarawy (F-92)
Eldor Shomurodov (F-14)
Andrea Consigli (G-47)
Jeremy Toljan (D-22)
Vlad Chiricheş (D-21)
Gian Marco Ferrari (D-31)
Davide Frattesi (M-16)
Maxime López (M-8)
Domenico Berardi (M-25)
Filip Đuričić (M-10)
Jérémie Boga (M-7)
Giacomo Raspadori (F-18)
Gianluca Pegolo (G-56)
Mert Müldür (D-17)
Federico Peluso (D-13)
Kaan Ayhan (D-5)
Giorgos Kyriakopoulos (D-77)
Edoardo Goldaniga (D-3)
Matheus Henrique (M-97)
Francesco Magnanelli (M-4)
Abdou Harroui (M-20)
Hamed Junior Traorè (M-23)
Grégoire Defrel (F-92)
Gianluca Scamacca (F-91)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
AS Roma vs Sassuolo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.60||4.50||4.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.60||4.75||5.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.56||4.65||5.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.57||4.50||5.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.57||4.50||5.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.63||4.65||5.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.55||4.90||4.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.57||4.65||4.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.61||4.60||4.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.61||4.95||4.99||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.60||4.10||5.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.65||4.68||5.10||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.60||4.50||4.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.57||4.75||5.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.55||4.70||5.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.59||4.65||4.88||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.55||4.90||4.90||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.63||4.30||4.65||Bet Here|
AS Roma vs Sassuolo : Predictions
Why AS Roma Will Win
- AS Roma has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- AS Roma has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sassuolo Will Win
- Sassuolo has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sassuolo has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : AS Roma and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : AS Roma and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : AS Roma and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||61%||61%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.