Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Peter Bankes, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Aston Villa vs Brentford. Aston Villa will host Brentford at the Villa Park for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Aston Villa vs Brentford : Live Score And Statistics
Aston Villa Vs Brentford. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3
14:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
Aston Villa 1
- E. Buendia ( 13′ )
- I. Toney ( 7′ )
Match ends, Aston Villa 1, Brentford 1
Second Half ends, with score Aston Villa 1, Brentford 1
Substitution 3 – S. Baptiste substitutes for V. Janelt (Brentford)
Substitution 3 – K. Hause substitutes for E. Konsa (Aston Villa)
Substitution 2 – M. Jensen substitutes for B. Mbeumo (Brentford)
Substitution 2 – O. Watkins substitutes for A. Young (Aston Villa)
V. Janelt Gets Yellow Card Brentford
D. Ings Gets Yellow Card Aston Villa
Substitution 1 – Y. Wissa substitutes for S. Ghoddos (Brentford)
Substitution 1 – M. Nakamba substitutes for C. Chukwuemeka (Aston Villa)
M. Cash Gets Yellow Card Aston Villa
C. Norgaard Gets Yellow Card Brentford
A. El-Ghazi Gets Yellow Card Aston Villa
I. Toney Gets Yellow Card Brentford
E. Buendia had a Normal Goal Aston Villa
I. Toney had a Normal Goal Brentford
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Aston Villa vs Brentford : Livescore
Aston Villa vs Brentford Prediction : Match Facts
- Aston Villa have played 2 matches are at position 10 with 3 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Newcastle.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Brentford have played 2 matches are at position 8 with 4 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Crystal Palace.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Aston Villa vs Brentford : Head To Head
|Wednesday February 13 2019|
|Wednesday August 22 2018|
|Tuesday December 26 2017|
|Saturday September 9 2017|
|Tuesday January 31 2017|
|Wednesday September 14 2016|
Aston Villa vs Brentford : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Aston Villa vs Brentford : Players News and Squads
Emiliano Martínez (G-1)
Matty Cash (D-2)
Ezri Konsa (D-4)
Axel Tuanzebe (D-16)
Matt Targett (D-3)
Douglas Luiz (M-6)
Emiliano Buendía (M-10)
Carney Chukwuemeka (M-33)
Ashley Young (M-18)
Anwar El Ghazi (M-21)
Danny Ings (F-20)
Jed Steer (G-12)
Frédéric Guilbert (D-24)
Kortney Hause (D-30)
Marvelous Nakamba (M-19)
Conor Hourihane (M-14)
Aaron Ramsey (M-40)
Jaden Philogene-Bidace (M-32)
Ollie Watkins (F-11)
Cameron Archer (F-35)
David Raya (G-1)
Kristoffer Ajer (D-20)
Pontus Jansson (D-18)
Ethan Pinnock (D-5)
Sergi Canós (M-7)
Christian Nørgaard (M-6)
Vitaly Janelt (M-27)
Rico Henry (M-3)
Saman Ghoddos (F-14)
Bryan Mbeumo (F-19)
Ivan Toney (F-17)
Álvaro Fernández (G-40)
Finley Stevens (D-36)
Dominic Thompson (D-2)
Shandon Baptiste (M-26)
Mads Bidstrup (M-28)
Mathias Jensen (M-8)
Yoane Wissa (M-11)
Halil Dervişoğlu (F-21)
Marcus Forss (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Aston Villa vs Brentford : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.95||3.70||3.80||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.60||3.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.02||3.72||3.84||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.65||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.98||3.60||3.85||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.04||3.60||3.92||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.03||3.35||3.55||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.04||3.74||3.86||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.95||3.70||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.60||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.02||3.55||3.80||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.97||3.60||3.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.06||3.35||3.60||Bet Here|
Aston Villa vs Brentford : Predictions
Why Aston Villa Will Win
- Aston Villa has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Aston Villa has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Brentford Will Win
- Brentford has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Brentford has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Brentford||Double chance : draw or Brentford||Double chance : draw or Brentford|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.