Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Craig Pawson, England
Status: Match Finished 3 – 0
3 – 0
Aston Villa vs Everton. Aston Villa will host Everton at the Villa Park for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Aston Villa vs Everton : Live Score And Statistics
Aston Villa Vs Everton. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 5
16:30 , Saturday September 18 2021
Aston Villa 3
- M. Cash ( 66′ )
- L. Digne ( 69′ )
- L. Bailey ( 75′ )
Match ends, Aston Villa 3, Everton 0
Second Half ends, with score Aston Villa 3, Everton 0
Substitution 4 – B. Traore substitutes for M. Cash (Aston Villa)
Substitution 3 – A. Young substitutes for L. Bailey (Aston Villa)
Substitution 4 – T. Davies substitutes for A. Iwobi (Everton)
Substitution 3 – J. Kenny substitutes for B. Godfrey (Everton)
L. Bailey Gets Yellow Card Aston Villa
L. Bailey had a Normal Goal Aston Villa
Substitution 2 – A. Gordon substitutes for Allan (Everton)
B. Godfrey Gets Yellow Card Everton
L. Digne had a Own Goal Aston Villa
M. Cash had a Normal Goal Aston Villa
Substitution 1 – A. Gomes substitutes for S. Rondon (Everton)
Substitution 2 – L. Bailey substitutes for M. Targett (Aston Villa)
Substitution 1 – M. Nakamba substitutes for J. McGinn (Aston Villa)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Aston Villa vs Everton : Livescore
Aston Villa vs Everton Prediction : Match Facts
- Aston Villa have played 4 matches are at position 12 with 4 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Aston Villa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Everton have played 4 matches are at position 4 with 10 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Everton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Aston Villa vs Everton : Head To Head
|Thursday May 13 2021|
|Saturday May 1 2021|
|Thursday July 16 2020|
|Friday August 23 2019|
|Tuesday March 1 2016|
|Saturday November 21 2015|
|Saturday May 2 2015|
|Saturday October 18 2014|
|Saturday February 1 2014|
|Saturday October 26 2013|
Aston Villa vs Everton : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Aston Villa vs Everton : Players News and Squads
Emiliano Martínez (G-1)
Matty Cash (D-2)
Ezri Konsa (D-4)
Axel Tuanzebe (D-16)
Tyrone Mings (D-5)
Matt Targett (D-3)
Jacob Ramsey (M-41)
Douglas Luiz (M-6)
John McGinn (M-7)
Danny Ings (F-20)
Ollie Watkins (F-11)
Jed Steer (G-12)
Kortney Hause (D-30)
Emiliano Buendía (M-10)
Bertrand Traoré (F-15)
Marvelous Nakamba (M-19)
Anwar El Ghazi (M-21)
Ashley Young (D-18)
Leon Bailey (F-31)
Cameron Archer (F-35)
Asmir Begović (G-15)
Ben Godfrey (D-22)
Yerry Mina (D-13)
Michael Keane (D-5)
Lucas Digne (D-12)
Andros Townsend (M-14)
Abdoulaye Doucouré (M-16)
Alex Iwobi (M-17)
Salomón Rondón (F-33)
Demarai Gray (F-11)
Andy Lonergan (G-31)
Jonjoe Kenny (D-2)
Jarrad Branthwaite (D-32)
Mason Holgate (D-4)
Tom Davies (M-26)
Anthony Gordon (F-24)
André Gomes (M-21)
Ellis Simms (F-50)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Aston Villa vs Everton : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.35||3.40||3.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.30||3.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.20||2.88||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.48||3.54||2.95||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.38||3.30||3.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.48||3.39||3.10||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.39||3.15||2.98||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.50||3.56||2.98||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.35||3.40||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.44||3.33||3.03||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.38||3.35||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.51||3.25||2.82||Bet Here|
Aston Villa vs Everton : Predictions
Why Aston Villa Will Win
- Aston Villa has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Aston Villa has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Everton Will Win
- Everton has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Everton has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Everton||Double chance : draw or Everton||Double chance : draw or Everton|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||48%||48%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.