Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Valerio Marini, Italy
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Atalanta vs Fiorentina. Atalanta will host Fiorentina at the Gewiss Stadium for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Atalanta vs Fiorentina : Live Score And Statistics
Atalanta Vs Fiorentina. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
18:45 , Saturday September 11 2021
- D. Zapata ( 65′ )
- D. Vlahovic ( 33′ )
- D. Vlahovic ( 49′ )
Match ends, Atalanta 1, Fiorentina 2
Second Half ends, with score Atalanta 1, Fiorentina 2
J. L. Palomino Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
R. Freuler Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
Substitution 5 – T. Koopmeiners substitutes for M. Pessina (Atalanta)
Substitution 4 – R. Piccoli substitutes for D. Zapata (Atalanta)
Substitution 3 – J. Ilicic substitutes for M. Pasalic (Atalanta)
A. Odriozola Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
R. Gosens Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
Substitution 5 – N. Gonzalez substitutes for J. Callejon (Fiorentina)
Substitution 4 – G. Castrovilli substitutes for A. Duncan (Fiorentina)
N. Milenkovic Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
Substitution 3 – R. Saponara substitutes for R. Sottil (Fiorentina)
Substitution 2 – S. Amrabat substitutes for L. Torreira (Fiorentina)
D. Zapata had a Penalty Atalanta
Igor Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
Substitution 2 – R. Malinovsky substitutes for A. Miranchuk (Atalanta)
Substitution 1 – R. Gosens substitutes for J. Maehle (Atalanta)
D. Vlahovic had a Penalty Fiorentina
D. Zapata Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
G. Bonaventura Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
D. Vlahovic had a Penalty Fiorentina
J. Maehle Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
Substitution 1 – A. Odriozola substitutes for L. Venuti (Fiorentina)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Atalanta vs Fiorentina : Livescore
Atalanta vs Fiorentina Prediction : Match Facts
- Atalanta have played 2 matches are at position 9 with 4 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Bologna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Fiorentina have played 2 matches are at position 10 with 3 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Fiorentina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Atalanta vs Fiorentina : Head To Head
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Sunday December 13 2020|
|Saturday February 8 2020|
|Wednesday January 15 2020|
|Sunday September 22 2019|
|Thursday April 25 2019|
|Sunday March 3 2019|
|Wednesday February 27 2019|
|Sunday September 30 2018|
|Sunday February 18 2018|
Atalanta vs Fiorentina : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Atalanta vs Fiorentina : Players News and Squads
Marco Sportiello (G-57)
Rafael Tolói (D-2)
José Luis Palomino (D-6)
Berat Djimsiti (D-19)
Davide Zappacosta (M-77)
Remo Freuler (M-11)
Mario Pašalić (M-88)
Joakim Mæhle (M-3)
Aleksei Miranchuk (F-59)
Matteo Pessina (F-32)
Duván Zapata (F-91)
Juan Musso (G-1)
Francesco Rossi (G-31)
Merih Demiral (D-28)
Matteo Lovato (D-66)
Giuseppe Pezzella (D-13)
Robin Gosens (D-8)
Ruslan Malinovskyi (M-18)
Teun Koopmeiners (M-7)
Josip Iličić (M-72)
Roberto Piccoli (F-99)
Pietro Terracciano (G-1)
Lorenzo Venuti (D-23)
Nikola Milenković (D-4)
Igor Júlio (D-98)
Cristiano Biraghi (D-3)
Giacomo Bonaventura (M-5)
Lucas Torreira (M-18)
Alfred Duncan (M-32)
José Callejón (F-7)
Dušan Vlahović (F-9)
Riccardo Sottil (F-33)
Bartłomiej Drągowski (G-69)
Matija Nastasić (D-55)
Aleksa Terzić (D-17)
Lucas Martínez Quarta (D-2)
Álvaro Odriozola (D-29)
Gaetano Castrovilli (M-10)
Youssef Maleh (M-14)
Riccardo Saponara (M-8)
Sofyan Amrabat (M-34)
Marco Benassi (M-24)
Nicolás González (F-22)
Aleksandr Kokorin (F-91)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Atalanta vs Fiorentina : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.48||4.50||6.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.55||4.50||6.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.51||4.45||6.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.50||4.33||6.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.50||4.50||6.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.55||4.60||6.15||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.50||4.40||6.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.52||4.40||5.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.52||4.55||6.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.55||4.46||6.37||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.48||4.10||6.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.57||4.64||6.20||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.48||4.50||6.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.53||4.33||6.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.47||4.60||6.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.56||4.62||5.25||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.50||4.40||6.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.49||4.25||5.70||Bet Here|
Atalanta vs Fiorentina : Predictions
Why Atalanta Will Win
- Atalanta has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Atalanta has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Fiorentina Will Win
- Fiorentina has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Fiorentina has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Atalanta or draw||Double chance : Atalanta or draw||Double chance : Atalanta or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.