Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Davide Massa, Italy
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Atalanta vs Sassuolo. Atalanta will host Sassuolo at the Gewiss Stadium for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Atalanta vs Sassuolo : Live Score And Statistics
Atalanta Vs Sassuolo. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 5
18:45 , Tuesday September 21 2021
- R. Gosens ( 3′ )
- D. Zappacosta ( 37′ )
- D. Berardi ( 44′ )
Match ends, Atalanta 2, Sassuolo 1
Second Half ends, with score Atalanta 2, Sassuolo 1
M. Lopez Gets Yellow Card Sassuolo
Substitution 5 – M. Pasalic substitutes for M. Pessina (Atalanta)
Substitution 4 – R. Piccoli substitutes for D. Zapata (Atalanta)
Substitution 5 – G. Scamacca substitutes for G. Defrel (Sassuolo)
Substitution 4 – M. Lopez substitutes for D. Frattesi (Sassuolo)
G. Pezzella Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
Substitution 3 – J. Maehle substitutes for D. Zappacosta (Atalanta)
Substitution 2 – G. Pezzella substitutes for R. Gosens (Atalanta)
Substitution 3 – F. Djuricic substitutes for H. J. Traore (Sassuolo)
Substitution 1 – J. Ilicic substitutes for R. Malinovsky (Atalanta)
R. Malinovsky Gets Yellow Card Atalanta
Substitution 2 – G. Raspadori substitutes for J. Boga (Sassuolo)
Substitution 1 – A. Harroui substitutes for F. Magnanelli (Sassuolo)
D. Berardi had a Normal Goal Sassuolo
D. Zappacosta had a Normal Goal Atalanta
G. M. Ferrari Gets Yellow Card Sassuolo
R. Gosens had a Normal Goal Atalanta
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Atalanta vs Sassuolo : Livescore
Atalanta vs Sassuolo Prediction : Match Facts
- Atalanta have played 3 matches are at position 10 with 4 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Fiorentina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Sassuolo have played 4 matches are at position 11 with 4 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Sassuolo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Atalanta vs Sassuolo : Head To Head
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Sunday January 3 2021|
|Sunday June 21 2020|
|Saturday September 28 2019|
|Sunday May 26 2019|
|Saturday December 29 2018|
|Saturday January 27 2018|
|Wednesday December 20 2017|
|Sunday September 10 2017|
|Saturday April 8 2017|
Atalanta vs Sassuolo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Atalanta vs Sassuolo : Players News and Squads
Juan Musso (G-1)
Rafael Tolói (D-2)
Merih Demiral (D-28)
Berat Djimsiti (D-19)
Davide Zappacosta (M-77)
Marten de Roon (M-15)
Teun Koopmeiners (M-7)
Robin Gosens (M-8)
Matteo Pessina (F-32)
Ruslan Malinovskyi (F-18)
Duván Zapata (F-91)
Francesco Rossi (G-31)
Marco Sportiello (G-57)
José Luis Palomino (D-6)
Matteo Lovato (D-66)
Joakim Mæhle (D-3)
Giorgio Scalvini (D-42)
Giuseppe Pezzella (D-13)
Remo Freuler (M-11)
Aleksei Miranchuk (M-59)
Mario Pašalić (M-88)
Josip Iličić (M-72)
Roberto Piccoli (F-99)
Andrea Consigli (G-47)
Mert Müldür (D-17)
Kaan Ayhan (D-5)
Gian Marco Ferrari (D-31)
Giorgos Kyriakopoulos (D-77)
Francesco Magnanelli (M-4)
Domenico Berardi (M-25)
Davide Frattesi (M-16)
Hamed Junior Traorè (M-23)
Jérémie Boga (M-7)
Grégoire Defrel (F-92)
Gianluca Pegolo (G-56)
Jeremy Toljan (D-22)
Vlad Chiricheş (D-21)
Edoardo Goldaniga (D-3)
Federico Peluso (D-13)
Maxime López (M-8)
Filip Đuričić (M-10)
Matheus Henrique (M-97)
Abdou Harroui (M-20)
Giacomo Raspadori (F-18)
Gianluca Scamacca (F-91)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Atalanta vs Sassuolo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.55||4.25||5.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.63||4.50||5.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.62||4.20||5.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.62||4.00||5.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.60||4.20||5.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.65||4.65||4.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.60||4.40||4.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.61||4.22||5.02||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.62||3.80||5.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.67||4.68||4.94||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.55||4.25||5.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.62||4.33||5.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.57||4.30||5.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.62||4.38||4.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.62||3.95||4.75||Bet Here|
Atalanta vs Sassuolo : Predictions
Why Atalanta Will Win
- Atalanta has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Atalanta has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sassuolo Will Win
- Sassuolo has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sassuolo has scored 0 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Atalanta or draw||Double chance : Atalanta or draw||Double chance : Atalanta or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||28%||28%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.