Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Jorge Figueroa Vazquez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Athletic Club vs Mallorca. Athletic Club will host Mallorca at the San MamÃ©s Barria for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Athletic Club vs Mallorca : Live Score And Statistics
Athletic Club Vs Mallorca. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 4
19:00 , Saturday September 11 2021
Athletic Club 2
- D. Vivian ( 68′ )
- I. Williams ( 74′ )
Match ends, Athletic Club 2, Mallorca 0
Second Half ends, with score Athletic Club 2, Mallorca 0
A. Sedlar Gets Yellow Card Mallorca
Substitution 5 – N. Serrano substitutes for I. Williams (Athletic Club)
Substitution 5 – A. Prats substitutes for T. Kubo (Mallorca)
Substitution 4 – J. Sastre substitutes for M. Valjent (Mallorca)
I. Williams had a Normal Goal Athletic Club
Substitution 4 – M. Vesga substitutes for D. Garcia (Athletic Club)
Substitution 3 – R. Battaglia substitutes for I. Baba (Mallorca)
Substitution 2 – M. Hoppe substitutes for I. Ruiz de Galarreta (Mallorca)
Substitution 1 – Lee Kang-In substitutes for J. Mboula (Mallorca)
D. Vivian had a Normal Goal Athletic Club
I. Baba Gets Yellow Card Mallorca
Substitution 3 – A. Villalibre substitutes for R. Garcia (Athletic Club)
Substitution 2 – N. Williams substitutes for A. Berenguer (Athletic Club)
Substitution 1 – O. Zarraga substitutes for U. Vencedor (Athletic Club)
D. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Athletic Club
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Athletic Club vs Mallorca : Livescore
Athletic Club vs Mallorca Prediction : Match Facts
- Athletic Club have played 3 matches are at position 9 with 5 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Athletic Club.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Mallorca have played 3 matches are at position 6 with 7 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Mallorca.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Athletic Club vs Mallorca : Head To Head
|Saturday June 27 2020|
|Friday September 13 2019|
|Saturday May 11 2013|
|Saturday December 15 2012|
|Sunday April 15 2012|
|Sunday December 4 2011|
|Monday February 14 2011|
|Tuesday September 21 2010|
Athletic Club vs Mallorca : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Athletic Club vs Mallorca : Players News and Squads
Unai Simón (G-1)
Íñigo Lekue (D-15)
Daniel Vivian (D-12)
Iñigo Martínez (D-4)
Mikel Balenziaga (D-24)
Alex Berenguer (M-7)
Unai Vencedor (M-16)
Dani García (M-14)
Iker Muniain (M-10)
Raúl García (F-22)
Iñaki Williams (F-9)
Jokin Ezkieta (G-13)
Unai Núñez (D-3)
Alex Petxa (D-2)
Ander Capa (D-21)
Óscar de Marcos (D-18)
Mikel Vesga (M-6)
Nico Serrano (F-33)
Oier Zarraga (M-19)
Jon Morcillo (M-11)
Asier Villalibre (F-20)
Nico Williams (F-30)
Manolo Reina (G-1)
Pablo Maffeo (D-15)
Martin Valjent (D-24)
Aleksandar Sedlar (D-20)
Brian Oliván (D-3)
Iddrisu Baba (M-12)
Iñigo Ruiz De Galarreta (M-4)
Jordi Mboula (M-7)
Takefusa Kubo (M-17)
Dani Rodriguez (M-14)
Fernando Niño (F-26)
Dominik Greif (G-13)
Jaume Costa (D-18)
Joan Sastre (D-2)
Josep Gaya (D-29)
Rodrigo Battaglia (M-16)
Antonio Sánchez (M-10)
Lago Júnior (F-11)
Kang-in Lee (M-19)
Aleix Febas (M-6)
Salva Sevilla (M-8)
Matthew Hoppe (F-25)
Abdón Prats (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Athletic Club vs Mallorca : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.78||3.40||4.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.75||3.75||5.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.80||3.55||4.85||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.73||3.60||5.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.73||3.50||5.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.78||3.60||5.05||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.79||3.55||5.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.75||3.75||5.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.78||3.55||5.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.76||3.73||5.34||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.79||3.50||4.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.82||3.66||5.15||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.78||3.40||4.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.73||3.60||5.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.75||3.50||5.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.74||3.58||5.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.77||3.50||5.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.78||3.45||4.35||Bet Here|
Athletic Club vs Mallorca : Predictions
Why Athletic Club Will Win
- Athletic Club has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Athletic Club has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Mallorca Will Win
- Mallorca has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Mallorca has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Athletic Club or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Athletic Club or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Athletic Club or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.