Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Guillermo Cuadra Fernandez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Athletic Club vs Villarreal. Athletic Club will host Villarreal at the San MamÃ©s Barria for the Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Athletic Club vs Villarreal : Live Score And Statistics
Athletic Club Vs Villarreal. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 10
19:00 , Saturday October 23 2021
Athletic Club 2
- R. Garcia ( 14′ )
- I. Muniain ( 77′ )
- A. Berenguer ( 82′ )
- F. Coquelin ( 32′ )
Match ends, Athletic Club 2, Villarreal 1
Second Half ends, with score Athletic Club 2, Villarreal 1
Substitution 5 – M. Vesga substitutes for D. Garcia (Athletic Club)
Substitution 4 – N. Williams substitutes for I. Muniain (Athletic Club)
Substitution 3 – O. Zarraga substitutes for A. Berenguer (Athletic Club)
A. Berenguer had a Missed Penalty Athletic Club
P. Estupinan Gets Yellow Card Villarreal
I. Muniain had a Penalty Athletic Club
A. Moreno Gets Yellow Card Villarreal
Substitution 2 – O. Sancet substitutes for R. Garcia (Athletic Club)
Substitution 1 – A. Villalibre substitutes for I. Williams (Athletic Club)
Substitution 4 – S. Aurier substitutes for J. Foyth (Villarreal)
Substitution 3 – D. Raba substitutes for Y. Pino (Villarreal)
Substitution 2 – A. Moreno substitutes for F. Coquelin (Villarreal)
J. Foyth Gets Yellow Card Villarreal
F. Coquelin had a Normal Goal Villarreal
Substitution 1 – S. Chukwueze substitutes for G. Moreno (Villarreal)
R. Garcia had a Normal Goal Athletic Club
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Athletic Club vs Villarreal : Livescore
Athletic Club vs Villarreal Prediction : Match Facts
- Athletic Club have played 8 matches are at position 9 with 13 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDLDW
- In their last game, they had a – result against Athletic Club.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Villarreal have played 8 matches are at position 12 with 11 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Villarreal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Athletic Club vs Villarreal : Head To Head
|Sunday February 21 2021|
|Tuesday December 22 2020|
|Sunday March 1 2020|
|Sunday November 3 2019|
|Sunday January 20 2019|
|Wednesday September 26 2018|
|Monday April 9 2018|
|Sunday November 19 2017|
|Friday April 7 2017|
|Sunday November 20 2016|
Athletic Club vs Villarreal : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Athletic Club vs Villarreal : Players News and Squads
Unai Simón (G-1)
Íñigo Lekue (D-15)
Daniel Vivian (D-12)
Iñigo Martínez (D-4)
Mikel Balenziaga (D-24)
Alex Berenguer (M-7)
Unai Vencedor (M-16)
Dani García (M-14)
Iker Muniain (M-10)
Iñaki Williams (F-9)
Raúl García (F-22)
Jokin Ezkieta (G-13)
Ander Capa (D-21)
Óscar de Marcos (D-18)
Yeray Álvarez (D-5)
Alex Petxa (D-2)
Jon Morcillo (M-11)
Mikel Vesga (M-6)
Oier Zarraga (M-19)
Oihan Sancet (M-8)
Asier Villalibre (F-20)
Nico Williams (F-30)
Gerónimo Rulli (G-13)
Juan Foyth (D-8)
Raúl Albiol (D-3)
Pau Torres (D-4)
Pervis Estupiñán (D-12)
Yéremi Pino (M-21)
Dani Parejo (M-5)
Étienne Capoue (M-6)
Francis Coquelin (M-19)
Gerard Moreno (F-7)
Arnaut Danjuma (F-15)
Sergio Asenjo (G-1)
Alberto Moreno (D-18)
Rubén Peña (M-20)
Mario Gaspar (D-2)
Aïssa Mandi (D-22)
Alfonso Pedraza (M-24)
Serge Aurier (D-25)
Moi Gómez (M-23)
Samuel Chukwueze (M-11)
Vicente Iborra (M-10)
Dani Raba (F-17)
Paco Alcácer (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Athletic Club vs Villarreal : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.55||3.28||2.93||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.54||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.59||3.25||3.04||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.89||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||3.34||3.00||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.54||3.15||2.95||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.15||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.52||3.10||2.93||Bet Here|
Athletic Club vs Villarreal : Predictions
Why Athletic Club Will Win
- Athletic Club has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Athletic Club has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Villarreal Will Win
- Villarreal has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Villarreal has scored 7 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Athletic Club or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Athletic Club or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Athletic Club or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.