Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Juan Martinez Munuera, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona. Atletico Madrid will host Barcelona at the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano for the Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona : Live Score And Statistics
Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 8
19:00 , Saturday October 2 2021
Atletico Madrid 2
- T. Lemar ( 23′ )
- L. Suarez ( 44′ )
Match ends, Atletico Madrid 2, Barcelona 0
Second Half ends, with score Atletico Madrid 2, Barcelona 0
Substitution 5 – C. Lenglet substitutes for S. Dest (Barcelona)
Substitution 5 – Renan Lodi substitutes for Y. Carrasco (Atletico Madrid)
Substitution 4 – Felipe substitutes for M. Hermoso (Atletico Madrid)
Koke Gets Yellow Card Atletico Madrid
Substitution 4 – L. de Jong substitutes for O. Mingueza (Barcelona)
Substitution 3 – R. Puig substitutes for Gavi (Barcelona)
Substitution 3 – A. Griezmann substitutes for L. Suarez (Atletico Madrid)
Substitution 2 – A. Correa substitutes for Joao Felix (Atletico Madrid)
Substitution 2 – A. Fati substitutes for Coutinho (Barcelona)
Substitution 1 – K. Trippier substitutes for R. De Paul (Atletico Madrid)
Substitution 1 – S. Roberto substitutes for Nico (Barcelona)
R. De Paul Gets Yellow Card Atletico Madrid
L. Suarez had a Normal Goal Atletico Madrid
T. Lemar had a Normal Goal Atletico Madrid
Gavi Gets Yellow Card Barcelona
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona : Livescore
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction : Match Facts
- Atletico Madrid have played 7 matches are at position 4 with 14 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Atletico Madrid.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Barcelona have played 6 matches are at position 6 with 12 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WDDWD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Barcelona.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona : Head To Head
|Saturday May 8 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Tuesday June 30 2020|
|Thursday January 9 2020|
|Sunday December 1 2019|
|Saturday April 6 2019|
|Saturday November 24 2018|
|Sunday March 4 2018|
|Saturday October 14 2017|
|Sunday February 26 2017|
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona : Players News and Squads
Jan Oblak (G-13)
Stefan Savić (D-15)
José Giménez (D-2)
Mario Hermoso (D-22)
Marcos Llorente (M-14)
Rodrigo de Paul (M-5)
Thomas Lemar (M-11)
Yannick Carrasco (M-21)
Luis Suárez (F-9)
João Félix (F-7)
Benjamin Lecomte (G-1)
Kieran Trippier (D-23)
Renan Lodi (D-12)
Héctor Herrera (M-16)
Šime Vrsaljko (D-24)
Antoine Griezmann (F-8)
Ivan Šaponjić (F-17)
Ángel Correa (F-10)
Marc-André ter Stegen (G-1)
Oscar Mingueza (D-22)
Ronald Araújo (D-4)
Gerard Piqué (D-3)
Sergiño Dest (D-2)
Nicolás González (M-28)
Sergio Busquets (M-5)
Frenkie de Jong (M-21)
Philippe Coutinho (M-14)
Memphis Depay (F-9)
Iñaki Peña (G-26)
Eric García (D-24)
Samuel Umtiti (D-23)
Jordi Alba (D-18)
Clément Lenglet (D-15)
Sergi Roberto (D-20)
Riqui Puig (M-6)
Luuk de Jong (F-17)
Ansu Fati (F-10)
Yusuf Demir (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.85||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.30||3.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.08||3.64||4.00||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.07||3.45||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.02||3.50||3.85||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.06||3.52||3.95||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.04||3.25||3.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.06||3.60||3.96||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.01||3.47||3.78||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.04||3.40||3.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.01||3.35||3.80||Bet Here|
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona : Predictions
Why Atletico Madrid Will Win
- Atletico Madrid has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Atletico Madrid has scored 3 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Barcelona Will Win
- Barcelona has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Barcelona has scored 10 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Atletico Madrid or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Atletico Madrid or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Atletico Madrid or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.