Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 20:00
Referee: Cesar Soto Grado, Spain
Status: Second Half 2 – 2
2 – 2
Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal. Atletico Madrid will host Villarreal at the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal : Live Score And Statistics
Atletico Madrid Vs Villarreal. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
20:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
Atletico Madrid 2
- L. Suarez ( 56′ )
- A. Mandi ( 90′ )
- M. Trigueros ( 52′ )
- A. Danjuma ( 74′ )
Second Half ends, with score Atletico Madrid 2, Villarreal 2
A. Mandi had a Own Goal Atletico Madrid
Substitution 5 – Renan Lodi substitutes for J. Gimenez (Atletico Madrid)
G. Rulli Gets Yellow Card Villarreal
R. De Paul Gets Yellow Card Atletico Madrid
Substitution 4 – Mario Gaspar substitutes for Y. Pino (Villarreal)
Substitution 4 – G. Kondogbia substitutes for M. Hermoso (Atletico Madrid)
Substitution 3 – M. Cunha substitutes for T. Lemar (Atletico Madrid)
A. Danjuma had a Normal Goal Villarreal
Substitution 2 – R. De Paul substitutes for Y. Carrasco (Atletico Madrid)
Substitution 1 – S. Niguez substitutes for L. Suarez (Atletico Madrid)
Substitution 3 – Alfonso Pedraza substitutes for A. Moreno (Villarreal)
Substitution 2 – A. Danjuma substitutes for P. Estupinan (Villarreal)
Substitution 1 – F. Coquelin substitutes for B. Dia (Villarreal)
G. Moreno Gets Yellow Card Villarreal
L. Suarez Gets Yellow Card Atletico Madrid
L. Suarez had a Normal Goal Atletico Madrid
M. Trigueros had a Normal Goal Villarreal
T. Lemar Gets Yellow Card Atletico Madrid
A. Correa Gets Yellow Card Atletico Madrid
D. Simeone Gets Yellow Card Atletico Madrid
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal : Livescore
Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal Prediction : Match Facts
- Atletico Madrid have played 2 matches are at position 2 with 6 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Elche.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Villarreal have played 2 matches are at position 13 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Espanyol.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal : Head To Head
|Sunday February 28 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Sunday February 23 2020|
|Friday December 6 2019|
|Sunday February 24 2019|
|Saturday October 20 2018|
|Sunday March 18 2018|
|Saturday October 28 2017|
|Tuesday April 25 2017|
|Monday December 12 2016|
Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal : Players News and Squads
Jan Oblak (G-13)
Stefan Savić (D-15)
José Giménez (D-2)
Mario Hermoso (D-22)
Kieran Trippier (M-23)
Marcos Llorente (M-14)
Thomas Lemar (M-11)
Yannick Carrasco (M-21)
Ángel Correa (F-10)
Luis Suárez (F-9)
Benjamin Lecomte (G-1)
Renan Lodi (D-12)
Saúl Ñíguez (M-8)
Rodrigo De Paul (M-5)
Geoffrey Kondogbia (M-4)
Matheus Cunha (F-19)
Šime Vrsaljko (D-24)
Giuliano Simeone (F-27)
Sergio Camello (F-29)
Gerónimo Rulli (G-13)
Juan Foyth (D-8)
Raúl Albiol (D-3)
Aïssa Mandi (D-22)
Pervis Estupiñán (D-12)
Yéremi Pino (M-30)
Manu Trigueros (M-14)
Étienne Capoue (M-6)
Alberto Moreno (M-18)
Gerard Moreno (F-7)
Boulaye Dia (F-16)
Filip Jörgensen (G-35)
Sergio Asenjo (G-1)
Alfonso Pedraza (M-24)
Jorge Cuenca (D-26)
Mario Gaspar (D-2)
Rubén Peña (M-20)
Francis Coquelin (M-19)
Nikita Iosifov (M-28)
Vicente Iborra (M-10)
Arnaut Danjuma (F-15)
Paco Alcácer (F-9)
Dani Raba (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.83||3.20||5.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.88||3.40||4.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.83||3.35||5.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.75||3.40||5.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.89||3.46||5.40||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.84||3.30||5.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.88||3.40||4.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.81||3.40||5.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.85||3.34||5.43||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.79||3.35||4.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.87||3.40||5.30||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.83||3.20||5.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.80||3.25||5.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.75||3.30||5.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.81||3.43||4.85||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.81||3.25||5.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.81||3.30||4.95||Bet Here|
Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal : Predictions
Why Atletico Madrid Will Win
- Atletico Madrid has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Atletico Madrid has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Villarreal Will Win
- Villarreal has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Villarreal has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Atletico Madrid and -2.5 goals||Combo Winner : Atletico Madrid and -2.5 goals||Combo Winner : Atletico Madrid and -2.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.