Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 27
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Felipe Fernandes de Lima, Brazil
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Atletico Paranaense vs Fluminense. Atletico Paranaense will host Fluminense at the Arena da Baixada for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 27 match fixture.
Atletico Paranaense vs Fluminense : Live Score And Statistics
Atletico Paranaense Vs Fluminense. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 27
19:00 , Sunday October 17 2021
Atletico Paranaense 0
- Ze Ivaldo ( 34′ )
Match ends, Atletico Paranaense 0, Fluminense 1
Second Half ends, with score Atletico Paranaense 0, Fluminense 1
Substitution 5 – J. Barbosa substitutes for Carlos (Atletico Paranaense)
Substitution 5 – A. Hernandez substitutes for J. Kennedy (Fluminense)
Substitution 4 – Gustavo substitutes for Yago (Fluminense)
Substitution 3 – Manoel substitutes for Nino (Fluminense)
Substitution 2 – Lucca substitutes for Henrique Luiz (Fluminense)
Substitution 4 – V. Mingotti substitutes for G. Bissoli (Atletico Paranaense)
Substitution 3 – Erick substitutes for Pedrinho (Atletico Paranaense)
Substitution 1 – Martinelli substitutes for J. Arias (Fluminense)
Substitution 2 – Jaderson substitutes for N. Hernandez Rodriguez (Atletico Paranaense)
N. Hernandez Rodriguez Gets Yellow Card Atletico Paranaense
Substitution 1 – M. Azevedo substitutes for Richard (Atletico Paranaense)
J. Arias Gets Yellow Card Fluminense
L. Fasson Gets Yellow Card Atletico Paranaense
Ze Ivaldo had a Own Goal Fluminense
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Atletico Paranaense vs Fluminense : Livescore
Atletico Paranaense vs Fluminense Prediction : Match Facts
- Atletico Paranaense have played 25 matches are at position 8 with 34 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 10 times drawn 4 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Atletico Paranaense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 32 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Fluminense have played 25 matches are at position 9 with 33 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 8 times drawn 9 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Corinthians.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 27 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Atletico Paranaense vs Fluminense : Head To Head
|Wednesday June 30 2021|
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Saturday August 22 2020|
|Friday October 18 2019|
|Sunday June 2 2019|
|Sunday September 16 2018|
|Sunday May 20 2018|
|Sunday September 17 2017|
|Tuesday June 6 2017|
|Tuesday November 15 2016|
Atletico Paranaense vs Fluminense : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Atletico Paranaense vs Fluminense : Players News and Squads
Zé Ivaldo (D-27)
Nicolás Hernández (D-2)
Lucas Fasson (D-37)
Carlos Eduardo (F-96)
Pedro Rocha (F-32)
Pedro Henrique (D-34)
Márcio Azevedo (D-6)
Luiz Fernando (M-42)
Fernando Canesin (M-55)
Vinicius Mingotti (F-38)
Marcos Felipe (G-1)
Samuel Xavier (D-2)
David Braz (D-44)
Yago Felipe (M-20)
Luiz Henrique (M-34)
Jhon Arias (M-21)
Caio Paulista (M-70)
John Kennedy (F-23)
Danilo Barcelos (D-14)
Juan Cazares (M-11)
Matheus Martinelli (M-38)
Gustavo Apis (M-29)
Abel Hernández (F-32)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Atletico Paranaense vs Fluminense : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||2.90||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.52||3.08||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.51||3.05||3.20||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.59||2.83||2.93||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.50||2.90||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.54||3.08||3.04||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.55||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.51||2.98||3.07||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.49||2.99||2.90||Bet Here|
Atletico Paranaense vs Fluminense : Predictions
Why Atletico Paranaense Will Win
- Atletico Paranaense has a home team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Atletico Paranaense has scored 18 out of their total 32 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Fluminense Will Win
- Fluminense has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Fluminense has scored 12 out of their total 24 goals as visitors with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Atletico Paranaense or draw||Double chance : Atletico Paranaense or draw||Double chance : Atletico Paranaense or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.