Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 16
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: German Delfino, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 4 – 3
4 – 3
Atletico Tucuman vs Argentinos JRS. Atletico Tucuman will host Argentinos JRS at the Estadio Monumental Presidente JosÃ© Fierro for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 16 match fixture.
Atletico Tucuman vs Argentinos JRS : Live Score And Statistics
Atletico Tucuman Vs Argentinos JRS. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 16
18:45 , Sunday October 17 2021
Atletico Tucuman 4
- R. Ruiz Rodriguez ( 4′ )
- R. Carrera ( 30′ )
- A. Lotti ( 54′ )
- M. Ortiz ( 79′ )
Argentinos JRS 3
- G. Avalos ( 17′ )
- N. Reniero ( 76′ )
- M. Coronel ( 77′ )
- K. Mac Allister ( 90′ )
Match ends, Atletico Tucuman 4, Argentinos JRS 3
Second Half ends, with score Atletico Tucuman 4, Argentinos JRS 3
K. Mac Allister had a Normal Goal Argentinos JRS
F. Mussis Gets Yellow Card Atletico Tucuman
L. N. Ovando Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
Substitution 5 – L. N. Ovando substitutes for M. Romero (Argentinos JRS)
M. Ortiz had a Normal Goal Atletico Tucuman
M. Coronel had a Normal Goal Argentinos JRS
N. Reniero had a Normal Goal Argentinos JRS
Substitution 5 – O. J. Benitez substitutes for R. Ruiz Rodriguez (Atletico Tucuman)
Substitution 4 – F. Mussis substitutes for F. Campos Mosqueira (Atletico Tucuman)
Substitution 3 – J. Pereyra substitutes for L. Heredia (Atletico Tucuman)
Substitution 4 – M. Coronel substitutes for G. Avalos (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 3 – L. Gomez substitutes for J. Gomez (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 2 – C. Menendez substitutes for A. Lotti (Atletico Tucuman)
Substitution 1 – C. Rius substitutes for R. Carrera (Atletico Tucuman)
A. Lotti had a Normal Goal Atletico Tucuman
R. Carrera Gets Yellow Card Atletico Tucuman
Substitution 2 – D. Sosa substitutes for P. Minissale (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 1 – G. Carabajal substitutes for E. Kalinski (Argentinos JRS)
N. Reniero Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
G. Avalos Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
R. Carrera had a Normal Goal Atletico Tucuman
G. Avalos had a Missed Penalty Argentinos JRS
R. Ruiz Rodriguez had a Normal Goal Atletico Tucuman
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Atletico Tucuman vs Argentinos JRS : Livescore
Atletico Tucuman vs Argentinos JRS Prediction : Match Facts
- Atletico Tucuman have played 15 matches are at position 21 with 16 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 4 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Atletico Tucuman.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- Argentinos JRS have played 15 matches are at position 13 with 21 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 6 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Argentinos JRS.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|Atletico Tucuman||Argentinos JRS|
Atletico Tucuman vs Argentinos JRS : Head To Head
|Sunday April 26 2020|
|Saturday February 15 2020|
|Sunday February 24 2019|
|Saturday February 17 2018|
Atletico Tucuman vs Argentinos JRS : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||15||6||5||4||12||16||-4||23||WDLWD|
|12||Defensa Y Justicia||15||5||6||4||18||12||6||21||WWLDD|
|16||Union Santa Fe||15||5||3||7||15||20||-5||18||LWWLL|
|20||Newells Old Boys||15||4||4||7||17||23||-6||16||LDLWL|
|26||Central Cordoba de Santiago||15||2||5||8||15||22||-7||11||LLLLW|
Atletico Tucuman vs Argentinos JRS : Players News and Squads
CoachO. De Felippe
Cristian Lucchetti (G-1)
Felipe Campos (D-4)
Marcelo Ortíz (D-2)
Yonatan Cabral (D-15)
Gabriel Risso Patrón (D-30)
Ramiro Carrera (M-23)
Guillermo Acosta (M-8)
Cristian Erbes (M-21)
Leonardo Heredia (M-10)
Augusto Lotti (F-9)
Ramiro Ruiz Rodríguez (F-18)
Tomás Marchiori (G-17)
Nicolás Romero (D-20)
Matías Orihuela (D-39)
Franco Mussis (M-7)
Abel Bustos (M-5)
Nicolás Laméndola (M-16)
Joaquín Pereyra (M-22)
Camilo Albornoz (M-25)
Ciro Rius (M-12)
Oscar Benitez (F-26)
Cristian Menéndez (F-11)
Kevin Isa (F-29)
Federico Lanzillota (G-20)
Matías Romero (D-26)
Kevin Mac Allister (D-4)
Pablo Minissale (D-30)
Carlos Quintana (D-16)
Lucas Villalba (D-6)
Jonatan Gómez (M-11)
Enzo Kalinski (M-22)
César Florentín (M-10)
Nicolás Reniero (F-32)
Gabriel Ávalos (F-9)
Leandro Finochietto (G-1)
Marco Di Cesare (D-29)
Luciano Gómez (M-19)
Leonel Mosevich (D-14)
Gabriel Carabajal (M-8)
Elías Gómez (D-24)
Diego Sosa (M-18)
Franco Moyano (M-17)
Lautaro Ovando (F-41)
Mateo Coronel (F-25)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Atletico Tucuman vs Argentinos JRS : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.05||2.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||2.90||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.90||2.90||2.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.20||3.05||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.79||3.05||2.53||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.04||3.07||2.58||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.96||3.05||2.42||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.90||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.95||2.90||2.47||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.95||3.05||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||2.90||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.97||3.02||2.49||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.20||3.05||2.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.94||2.99||2.47||Bet Here|
Atletico Tucuman vs Argentinos JRS : Predictions
Why Atletico Tucuman Will Win
- Atletico Tucuman has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Atletico Tucuman has scored 23 out of their total 36 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Argentinos JRS Will Win
- Argentinos JRS has an away team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Argentinos JRS has scored 16 out of their total 26 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Atletico Tucuman||Draw||Argentinos JRS|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Argentinos JRS and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Argentinos JRS and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Argentinos JRS and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||55%||55%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.